Godot

The Living Dead

Article about The Chuckle Brothers, err older brothers. Hells Bells, there's more of the f***kers.

_42010536_pattons6666.jpg

*Sadly, the Pattons' recent show in Blackpool was axed two weeks into a three-month run, due to lack of audiences.*

Robert Robinson must be the dullest TV entertainer ever. Worse than Richard Whiteley or Russell Harty. He must have almost bored himself to death by now.

He would be top of my "living dead" list.

Ingmar Bergman and Dino de Laurentiis lead mine. Their place on the DL is, and continues to be a shambles. They have no intention of doing anything to merit, sustain or reduce their place on the DL. I can only hope 2007 DL strikes these two boring old farts off forever, and we have exciting new death-teasing candidates in their place.

Article about The Chuckle Brothers, err older brothers. Hells Bells, there's more of the f***kers.

_42010536_pattons6666.jpg

*Sadly, the Pattons' recent show in Blackpool was axed two weeks into a three-month run, due to lack of audiences.*

Jesus H Christ !!! Their mother must hang her head in shame.

Ingmar Bergman and Dino de Laurentiis lead mine. Their place on the DL is, and continues to be a shambles. They have no intention of doing anything to merit, sustain or reduce their place on the DL. I can only hope 2007 DL strikes these two boring old farts off forever, and we have exciting new death-teasing candidates in their place.

No such luck huh? :pop:

To keep on the subject of the thread, while reading an Arnold Schwarzenegger biography this summer, I found out that Dino de Laurentiis had a hand in Conan the Barbarian, which puts him about a million steps ahead of Ingmar Bergman in terms of "interesting."

Supply teacher cleared of hitting boy who teased him about looking like Barry Chuckle

I did have a large moustache at the time. I expect to somebody of limited intelligence I would look like Barry from Chucklevision

Jonathan Burrett

I read that yesterday and pissed myself.

I'm trusting your underwear has since been changed LB.

Supply teacher cleared of hitting boy who teased him about looking like Barry Chuckle

I did have a large moustache at the time. I expect to somebody of limited intelligence I would look like Barry from Chucklevision

Jonathan Burrett

I've looked at the pictures and I'm convinced that the supply teacher really is Barry Chuckle.

Jonathan Burrett

I've looked at the pictures and I'm convinced that the supply teacher really is Barry Chuckle.

I have indeed changed my daks since then. It is particularly funny to me as before I met him, Mr LB also had a huge moustache and was the spitting image of Paul Chuckle, and by a spooky coincidence, Mr LB's name is Paul. If only I had a scanner, I could prove it!