Sign in to follow this  
Anubis the Jackal

Tookie Williams

Here's to a true Terminator. Thanks Arnie!

Ironic, really, that the one person who can save Williams is The Governator, whose fame, money and political career are all thanks to a series of movies in which he regularly killed loads of people with an armoury of automatic weapons.

Fingers crossed Tookie!

Ironic, really, that the one person who can save Williams is The Governator, whose fame, money and political career are all thanks to a series of movies in which he regularly killed loads of people with an armoury of automatic weapons.

Fingers crossed Tookie!

Rumor has it Arnold may run for president some day? But would

that be a good idea since he was infact Terminator?

Sometimes people compare him to Ronald Reagon who started

out as a actor but later morphed into his political career.

Even though I can't really recall any of the movies Reagon made

I doubt he was anything similar to the Terminator.

And yes Tookie keep those fingers behind your back crossed*

Fingers crossed Tookie!

Rumor has it Arnold may run for president some day? But would

that be a good idea since he was infact Terminator?

Sometimes people compare him to Ronald Reagon who started

out as a actor but later morphed into his political career.

Even though I can't really recall any of the movies Reagon made

I doubt he was anything similar to the Terminator.

And yes Tookie keep those fingers behind your back crossed*

As Arnie wasn't born an American, for him to be Prez, they'd have to change the constitution.

less than 10

Less than 9 ...

Governor denies clemency for ex-gang leader

SACRAMENTO, California (CNN) -- California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger denied clemency Monday for convicted killer Stanley Tookie Williams, who co-founded the Crips street gang in Los Angeles.

I guess the deed must have been done by now.

Edit: Done

I guess the deed must have been done by now.

Edit: Done

Add your comments here.

:P:lol:

Tookies been taken......by the reaper.

Don't you mean Tookie has been took?

Hasta la vista, baby

I'm not supportive of the death penalty an sich, but it's the law in his country. The guy has had 24 years of trials and appeals to prove his innocence. He clearly failed to do so, so why Arnie should have granted him clemency is beyond me. All those convicted criminals in search of a parole 'bettered their lives', 'found Christ' and 'wish to do good for the community'. Yeah right.

According to this article it looks like Tookie had been all but forgotten by todays gangbangers.

Tookie desereves no sympathy, it's easy to repent from Death Row, would he have done so if free? I doubt it.

Guest Save Tookie

Here is one man that the gooberment should have hired. He had the power to help us get rid of the cockroach problem in america. What a shame

Here is one man that the gooberment should have hired. He had the power to help us get rid of the cockroach problem in america. What a shame

'Save Tookie'...ah, behold the power that is the posthumous protest group. I wonder if this guest poster is also wearing a 'Free Nelson Mandela' tee-shirt whilst attempting to save the Thames whale?

And I just love 'gooberment'...I think it lends itself wonderfully to Tony Blair's premiership.

'Save Tookie'...ah, behold the power that is the posthumous protest group. I wonder if this guest poster is also wearing a 'Free Nelson Mandela' tee-shirt whilst attempting to save the Thames whale?

And I just love 'gooberment'...I think it lends itself wonderfully to Tony Blair's premiership.

I'm still shocked Nelson Mandela was released.

Our kids are now taught that he was a great man, a hero etc, etc.

The school text-books and the liberal elite of this country airbrush out the fact that he was a terrorist.

Seeing Mandela and president of South Africa was as bad as it would be to see Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness in charge of a united Ireland.

Forutnately the U.S. of A. has smart and dedicated men in power who don't take no guff from anybody. Don't believe me? You saw what happened when Bad Boy Whittington messed with Dick Cheney. Tookie is dead as a ducat (or at least as dead as he should be) and the message that will be received throughout the hills and valleys and across the lakes and rivers and through the dales and dells and in the cities and up and down the countryside is that once you kill people with ruthless disregard you too will meet death face to face and it doesn't matter how much of a goody two shoes you tried to be once you were sent off to prison.

Sure Whumpi Goldblathererberg and Babbsy Streisand along with other neo-liberals will claim he was victimized by society. That is such a load of horse.... that it doesn't even resemble imitative imitational imaginary imitation truth.