Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

"The Movement" was one of the first albums Kanye did production on, fwiw.

#rapnerdtrivia

• Like 1

Rapper Eyedea dead - although they have no Eyedea how. Boom boom.

Sounds like the Eyedeal solution to me.

Now where's my coat? Ah, it's on the pavement.

regards,

Hein

DJ Ironik

"Rapper and anti-knife campaigner DJ Ironik is recovering after being stabbed by attackers who robbed him of his jewellery".

How, erm, erm, you know ... I'm sure there's a word for that, but I can't think what it is...

DJ Ironik

"Rapper and anti-knife campaigner DJ Ironik is recovering after being stabbed by attackers who robbed him of his jewellery".

How, erm, erm, you know ... I'm sure there's a word for that, but I can't think what it is...

Unlucky?

Been a little while since we had a rapper getting bodied, so Santa's brought you the death of former "Queen of Cash Money" Magnolia Shorty, who was shot 26 times yesterday.

Been a little while since we had a rapper getting bodied, so Santa's brought you the death of former "Queen of Cash Money" Magnolia Shorty, who was shot 26 times yesterday.

ISTM the murderer's not quite sniper material.

regards,

Hein

Beastie Boy Adam Yauch says he's 'hopeful' that he has overcome cancer of

the salivary gland.

But I'm sure that visiting Tibetan doctors will inspire great confidence in his survival... :burnash:

Adam Yauch receives cancer all-clear.

No Longer Ill Communication

the salivary gland.

But I'm sure that visiting Tibetan doctors will inspire great confidence in his survival... :burnash:

Not exactly brimming with expert medical opinion about his "cure". More like this "cure" is more in his, and his hocum "doctor's" minds. I'm adding points to his entry and expect more bad news about him in the future.

the salivary gland.

Not exactly brimming with expert medical opinion about his "cure". More like this "cure" is more in his, and his hocum "doctor's" minds. I'm adding points to his entry and expect more bad news about him in the future.

Adam Yauch has confirmed that reports of his recovery were exaggerated and that he is still suffering from cancer.

I would concur with your prognosis, RA.

I can not take part now in discussion - it is very occupied. I will be free - I will necessarily express the opinion.

Guest Sir William
I can not take part now in discussion - it is very occupied. I will be free - I will necessarily express the opinion.

Is your hovercraft full of eels?

Are you locked in the toilet? Shall I call for a carer?

Is your hovercraft full of eels?

I will not buy this record - it is scratched.

regards,

Hein

Enter Hungarian gentleman with phrase book. He is looking for the right phrase.

Hungarian (John Cleese) I will not buy this record. It is scratched.

Tobacconist (Terry Jones) Sorry?

Hungarian I will not buy this record. It is scratched.

Tobacconist No, no,no. This... tobacconist's.

Hungarian Ah! I will not buy this tobacconist's. It is scratched.

Tobacconist No, no, no... tobacco... er, cigarettes?

Hungarian Yes, cigarettes. My hovercraft is full of eels.

Tobacconist What?

Hungarian (miming matches) My hovercraft is full of eels.

Tobacconist Matches, matches?

Hungarian Yah, yah. (he takes cigarettes and matches and pulls out loose change; he consults his book)

Er, do you want... do you want to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?.

Tobacconist I don't think you're using the right.

Hungarian You great pouf.

Tobacconist That'll be six and six please.

Hungarian If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected.

Tobacconist (miming that he wants to see the book; he takes the book). It costs six and six... (mumbling as he searches)

Costs six and six... Here we are... Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka.

Hungarian hits him between the eyes.

Policemam walking along the street suddenly stops and puts his hand to his ear. He starts running down the street, round a corner and down another street, round yet another corner and down another street into the shop.

Policeman (Graham Chapman) What's going on here then?

Hungarian You have beautiful thighs.

Policeman What?

Tobacconist He hit me.

Hungarian Drop your panties, Sir William, I cannot wait till lunchtime.

Policeman Right! (grabs him and grags him out)

Hungarian My nipples explode with delight.

Please note the above poster who first quoted Monty Python was very correctly called Sir William!

DJ Kool Herc, arguably one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century, is in hospital, "not doing well" and has no money to pay medical bills.

Sadly glorified drug-pusher and all-round unpleasant bully and thug Suge Knight is still kicking (not the bucket), seem to recall an ex-gf of his was set to file charges of abuse against him but then she disappeared. Could some teenage wannabe gangbanger just empty a few into the fat fuck already? Nobody's gonna miss that cunt.

Bad news for Bad News. He's been beaten and shot dead. Perhaps his harmonica playing left a lot to be desired.

No shit, Nate Dogg is probably the most bummed I've been about a musician's death since... god knows. Jam Master Jay?

Knew he was ill but when a guy is dying for that lengthy a period of time you kinda assume they're immortal (via Teddy Pendergrass). Really can't see an argument against him being the best vocalist of the past two decades.

Loading 16 in the clip and one in the hole tonight in tribute.

Adam 'MCA' Yauch of the Beastie Boys is to have a cancerous tumour removed from his salivary gland.

Licensed to be ill.

Update on Yauch.

Speaking now, Yauch's bandmates confirm their friend's medical problems are not yet over.

"He's doin' OK," Horovitz says. "He's still in treatment, so it's not 100%. But things are lookin' good. We're not touring, we're just getting the record out – and we're not making any plans until he is better. Which is definitely gonna happen."

• Like 1