honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

Take a gander at the world's smallest boy (probably).

14 years old and he's 20 inches tall and weighs 10lb.

Should that be the world's smallest 14-year old boy? There must be plenty of smaller boys - e.g. premature babies weighing 1lb.

"The boy and family members are currently touring south Nepal, seeking support for the foundation".

I'm all in favour of bringing back freak shows so poor souls like this can earn an honest living.

Have a shufty through the Independent's Good List,

their list of the 50 UK individuals with the shiniest halos.

There is another interesting link on that page, refering to rock's dead heroes.

Darby Crash's story has a certain poignancy. It really is all about timing.

...pick out a puppet.

I'm loving Death Row Joe. What a great puppet to have ready to take to the next party my children are invited to. We'll have such a scream.... :party::)

I'm loving Death Row Joe

You've reminded me of Death Row Marv

When he first came out in 2000 he was impossible to get hold of. I think I'll be getting one now that I see they're available again.

swim with a stingray

:rolleyes: steve irwin

Get married and die unexpectedly on the same day. Works wonders for the collection takings in your local church.

Hein, the link above is working fine on my machine, might have been down whilst they updated the site, it's a UK regional paper. You've linked to the same story in a different local edition from the same newspaper group.

Either way, dead 24 hours into a marriage, bummer eh?

Died on the wedding night eh?

She must be a good shag! :dead:

Hein, the link above is working fine on my machine, might have been down whilst they updated the site, it's a UK regional paper. You've linked to the same story in a different local edition from the same newspaper group.

I just had another look into it. It's one of those "my web browser doesn't understand that page" things.

Either way, dead 24 hours into a marriage, bummer eh?

From which we learn that marriage is a risky business. :dead:

regards,

Hein (happily unmarried)

I happened to meet a friend who's a registrar today. She told me that death a day or so after marriage isn't so uncommon, although mainly because terminal cases often marry their long term partners to make propery and cash inheritance legal. There was - apparanly - another case recently she knew about, also in the South East, where an overweight groom, full of drink and too much rich food, was probably shagged to death by his far from slim new wife. Again, a tragic accident.

If anyone can find a link to that story it'd be a good post.

Spend an evening at the English National Opera seeing their latest offering,

Gaddafi, a laugh a minute fun riot of a young soldiers dream to be great and how it turned into a despots desperate dealings with the West.

MPFC wrote:

There was - apparanly - another case recently she knew about, also in the South East, where an overweight groom, full of drink and too much rich food, was probably shagged to death by his far from slim new wife. Again, a tragic accident.

If anyone can find a link to that story it'd be a good post.

With pictures or video footage please.... <_<

Things to do whilst waiting for death?

Listen to this:

manowar.jpg

<_<

Hmmmm, maybe, as long as there's no accompanying video judging by their look. :electr2: A bit too much oil & steroids on show even for a self-respecting mid-80's metal group I'd say.

Death to false metal!! :electr2: