honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

What size shoes do we reckon Lady Clarissa takes then?

Lame.

Accept the fact that Lady Clarissa is a lively and original poster

and that you are a boring and sanctimonious old windbag.

Time to move on.

Pleasant a person, that I am sure Lady Clarrissa is, I don't think even she would claim to be an original poster. No more than Christopher Biggins would claim his portrayal of Widow Twankey were original.

Before we move on, can I just say that I enjoy CarolAnn's contributions to this forum. We obviously have a different definition of what is boring, and there is nothing wrong with that.

David

I agree on both points. There is truly nothing that is completely new under the sun, and we do all have

different ideas about what is interesting and what is not.

That being said, I feel that Carol Ann has already spoken her piece regarding Lady C., and that

enough is enough. I found it a little weird that CA took it upon herself to tell LCR to find another website when she first appeared on the Richard O' thread, especially since CA had not contributed to that

particular topic herself. Since she is not a mod or admin, she had no more right to discourage a member from posting than I do.

I also thought it was mean-spirited to bring up Lady C again in this topic for no reason. I may be wrong

but it sounds like jealousy to me. It sounds petty and bitchy too.

Also for the record, whatever Lady C is or is not, she is certainly capable of fighting her own battles and this is just something I had to say because it has been bothering me:

There is already way too much policing in our society as it is, without self appointed Guardians of Deathlist getting all crazy and hypersensitive and bullying people on a forum which is supposed to be entertaining. Often the same individuals who are so exquisitely sensitive about their own feelings are the very first to hurt someone else without a moments thought.

Every so often it's a good idea to step back a bit and realize that you're not the center of the universe.

http://www.ralphmag.org/archyR.html

goodnight, er.. morning since it's now 6:00 AM here.

M.

What size shoes do we reckon Lady Clarissa takes then?

Lame.

Accept the fact that Lady Clarissa is a lively and original poster

and that you are a boring and sanctimonious old windbag.

Time to move on.

Pleasant a person, that I am sure Lady Clarrissa is, I don't think even she would claim to be an original poster. No more than Christopher Biggins would claim his portrayal of Widow Twankey were original.

Before we move on, can I just say that I enjoy CarolAnn's contributions to this forum. We obviously have a different definition of what is boring, and there is nothing wrong with that.

David

I agree on both points. There is truly nothing that is completely new under the sun, and we do all have

different ideas about what is interesting and what is not.

That being said, I feel that Carol Ann has already spoken her piece regarding Lady C., and that

enough is enough. I found it a little weird that CA took it upon herself to tell LCR to find another website when she first appeared on the Richard O' thread, especially since CA had not contributed to that

particular topic herself. Since she is not a mod or admin, she had no more right to discourage a member from posting than I do.

I also thought it was mean-spirited to bring up Lady C again in this topic for no reason. I may be wrong

but it sounds like jealousy to me. It sounds petty and bitchy too.

Also for the record, whatever Lady C is or is not, she is certainly capable of fighting her own battles and this is just something I had to say because it has been bothering me:

There is already way too much policing in our society as it is, without self appointed Guardians of Deathlist getting all crazy and hypersensitive and bullying people on a forum which is supposed to be entertaining. Often the same individuals who are so exquisitely sensitive about their own feelings are the very first to hurt someone else without a moments thought.

Every so often it's a good idea to step back a bit and realize that you're not the center of the universe.

http://www.ralphmag.org/archyR.html

goodnight, er.. morning since it's now 6:00 AM here.

M.

While I'm more than happy to admit that I am a sanctimonious, hypersensitive windbag, I do take exception to boring. Also, I would like to point out that I didn't bring LCR up again - I responded to a post by another with whom I had been having other conversations. I am having a problem with "original" in association with LCR, but I accept that others perhaps have a different definition of "original" as well as "boring." As far as feelings go, I have noticed that most of the people in this forum aren't too concerned about that, so I take that statement with a grain.

I have teenagers to remind me constantly that I am not the center of the universe. Bad poetry written by a cockroach in someone's fantasy life has nothing on a 16 year old.

Relive the glory (and the gory) of Dinosaurs Attack!

Finally came home for Thanksgiving and picked up the cards that I had ordered off eBay. The guy who sent them to me even sent some of the old bubblegum wrapper packages! They are very spiffy indeed and quite detailed too when you see them in person.

Nostalgic blood and gore... now there's something to be thankful for.

Learn

. Required watching for all who may aspire to admin or moderating roles on the DL.

Watch a pirate copy of Jackass 2 on line.

Well that's buggered my day up. I note that Knoxsville is on record saying that he thinks Dave England will be the first of the Jackass crew to die from doing a stunt. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Learn to skate Saudi style.

Anything is possible here

Get popping that bubblewrap!

(*Scroll down to ' Pop Some Virtual Bubblewrap Now ')

Was cruising the Jimmy Carter thread when I felt it neccessary to find the Wiki page on Hemorrhoids. Found this little gem at the bottom (heh heh) of said page. Videos of Hemorrhoid opeerations..

Go well

Was cruising the Jimmy Carter thread when I felt it neccessary to find the Wiki page on Hemorrhoids. Found this little gem at the bottom (heh heh) of said page. Videos of Hemorrhoid opeerations..

Go well

not te sort of thing I want to watch with a bleary head (pinot grigio).... :banghead: