Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

...It seemed to begin with a simpering, mildly irritating Barnshoes loveletter at the start and then just tapered off into 20-odd pages of drivel. I cite page 4 as an example of the BS so prevalent in this thread.

If it wasn't for this thread, however, I'd have trouble disguising my late-night post-whoring as being legitimate. Unless I take 6 months off (heaven forfend), I'll never get my average below 1.3 per day, largely thanks to my concession to, and active participation in, this thread.

First off StarLost, I...and only I...have the right to refer to Edgar as Barnshoes. It is an agreement he and I made some time back while I nibbled on his toes one evening back when I was still partaking in liquid dinners. You, as a slobbering slovenly simpleton are to refer to him as Banshees or something else.

Second item StarTossed, if you don't like the drivel here then create better drivel and stop driveling on about it.

Thirdly (or fourthly if you are from Jupiter) pass me the rosin I have some violin music to play to your whining...you really shouldn't whine, the salt laden tears might rust your shoe and hat buckles.

Lastly, I would like to thank anyone other than you but that would take time away from me and what fun would that be?

And now off to sing a song (and not of sixpence or pockets full of rye)

I've been drinking sambuca again, could I be barred from this site after 9pm on weekdays and throughout the weekend? I worry at what I might say, especially with the Israeli situation as it is. <_<

I've been drinking sambuca again, could I be barred from this site after 9pm on weekdays and throughout the weekend? I worry at what I might say, especially with the Israeli situation as it is. <_<

I'm not drunk but I sure am bored (always gets like this when I should be working). Still BB's curt missive might liven things up. He was almost in Bennet Cerf mode there. Gone is all the missed keys and garbled prose. You're a new man BB.

This thread had my name on it once, so anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

I had my CT scan results today. All clear and I'm celebrating!

Anyone up for karaoke before the fighting? Bruno and I could do, "I Will Survive" <_<

I'm not drunk but I sure am bored (always gets like this when I should be working). Still BB's curt missive might liven things up. He was almost in Bennet Cerf mode there. Gone is all the missed keys and garbled prose. You're a new man BB.

Perhaps a hogshead of whiskey could return me to the old form...

No, I promised Uncle Wilfie I'd not do that again (he gets so miffed when I pour whiskey into his ears)

Speaking of Uncles, I have to make a search for Uncle Walter...big news there to report.

Anyone up for karaoke before the fighting? Bruno and I could do, "I Will Survive"

Sounds like a superb idea...and congratulations on the all clear...

First off StarLost, I...and only I...have the right to refer to Edgar as Barnshoes. It is an agreement he and I made some time back while I nibbled on his toes one evening back when I was still partaking in liquid dinners. You, as a slobbering slovenly simpleton are to refer to him as Banshees or something else.

Second item StarTossed, if you don't like the drivel here then create better drivel and stop driveling on about it.

Thirdly (or fourthly if you are from Jupiter) pass me the rosin I have some violin music to play to your whining...you really shouldn't whine, the salt laden tears might rust your shoe and hat buckles.

Lastly, I would like to thank anyone other than you but that would take time away from me and what fun would that be?

And now off to sing a song (and not of sixpence or pockets full of rye)

I got bored reading that load of sh*t.

Anyone up for karaoke before the fighting? Bruno and I could do, "I Will Survive" <_<

Great news Bou. Have one on me.

Anyone up for karaoke before the fighting? Bruno and I could do, "I Will Survive" :)

Good news! I'm celebrating too! For additional reasons. Although already, which, at eight o' clock in the morning is quite worrying, I grant you, but the dark days of Doug Herbert Ellis are nearly over...

:old::referee::banghead::party:

C'mon Villa!

I'm not in a good F*****g mood, I want my woman right now and I don't know how to F*****g work anything out. I'm sick of everyone, you are all worthless and pathetic, nothing is the way I want it to be, Thank God I created the Drunk Bored thread. From now on, when i'm pissed off this is where I will come.

I'm not in a good F*****g mood, I want my woman right now and I don't know how to F*****g work anything out. I'm sick of everyone except Bruno of course and Teddy both of whom I simply adore and idolize and the remainder of you are all worthless and pathetic, nothing is the way I want it to be, Thank God I created the Drunk Bored thread since I am a foresight laden genius even when not having dreams of who will die. From now on, when i'm pissed off or pissing this is where I will come.

There there Edgar, it'lll all work itself out...

I'm not in a good F*****g mood, I want my woman right now and I don't know how to F*****g work anything out. I'm sick of everyone except Bruno of course and Teddy both of whom I simply adore and idolize and the remainder of you are all worthless and pathetic, nothing is the way I want it to be, Thank God I created the Drunk Bored thread since I am a foresight laden genius even when not having dreams of who will die. From now on, when i'm pissed off or pissing this is where I will come.

Edgar. Why of all names.

Edgar. Why of all names.

Because at some point you struck me as an Edgar...don't know why exactly...you just did. Would you prefer Horace or Jasper?

Edgar. Why of all names.

Because at some point you struck me as an Edgar...don't know why exactly...you just did. Would you prefer Horace or Jasper?

Jasper.. let me think.

Jasper.. let me think.

Jasper might be alright if it's spelled 'Jaspar'. That strikes me as very "troubled artist".

I've been quite bored as of late what with having to say goodbye to Jack (Daniels) Gordon (and his cousin Mr Bombay) along with that Russian fellow Stoly...and of course the Piels family...

Anywho and anyhow and anyway and anyany...it has left me wondering why this thread has been left without posts for nigh on to two weeks now.

I've been quite bored as of late what with having to say goodbye to Jack (Daniels) Gordon (and his cousin Mr Bombay) along with that Russian fellow Stoly...and of course the Piels family...

Anywho and anyhow and anyway and anyany...it has left me wondering why this thread has been left without posts for nigh on to two weeks now.

Maybe everyone's been in the chatroom to relieve their drunken boredom. :lol:

I'm so bored I'm almost considering MPFC's offer.

I made a complete c*nt fud of myself in the chat tonight and I wasn't drunk or bored. My spelling was utterly ridiculous, I was insensitive, boring, boorish, showed a complete lack of maturity and insight, ffs, not my best night, it has to be said. Mea Culpa. :flame:

I made a complete c*nt fud of myself in the chat tonight and I wasn't drunk or bored. My spelling was utterly ridiculous, I was insensitive, boring, boorish, showed a complete lack of maturity and insight, ffs, not my best night, it has to be said. Mea Culpa. :flame:

But you were very sensitive when we girls were talking about pvc underwear SC :flame:

But you were very sensitive when we girls were talking about pvc underwear SC :flame:

I enjoyed your company SC :flame:

Somebody get in the chat and talk with ie. Someone who deserves to talk with her.

May I point out that there are a few of us in the chat with ie+ but for some reason the software doesn't show us as being in, this happens quite often BS, rest assured ie+ is chatting freely and not to herself. So please don't worry she's fine.

Somebody get in the chat and talk with ie. Someone who deserves to talk with her.

May I point out that there are a few of us in the chat with ie+ but for some reason the software doesn't show us as being in, this happens quite often BS, rest assured ie+ is chatting freely and not to herself. So please don't worry she's fine.

Take care of her. Use only your best words.

ie+ is a female? This can't be right, surely? For some reason I've always been of the opinion that ie+ is an, erm, well built chap who likes a beer and a game of arrows. It never ceases to amaze me how one's perception of a fellow DLister can be determined by what you read of their posts and their avatar and then bam, one day you read something that completely blows that perception out of the water.

For example ie+, whom I always understood to be pretty much like his, I mean her, avatar. Who knows, for all I know she might look very similar to her avatar, even down to the beard. I would sincerely hope not, but who can tell anything in this faceless game of anonymity that is Death List?