Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Every single f**king one of you can f**k off, apart from the ones I like (you know who you are). You're all post-whores. That's my only reason for contributing to this forum; to brand you ALL post-whores and whinge at your pathetic bullsh*t. Now p*ss off and/or get f**ked while I throw the rest of these f**king toys out of my pram. Goodnight.

:P:blink::angry::dead:;):o:lol::ph34r::pop::):skull:;):blink::(:):huh:

Every single f**king one of you can f**k off, apart from the ones I like (you know who you are). You're all post-whores. That's my only reason for contributing to this forum; to brand you ALL post-whores and whinge at your pathetic bullsh*t. Now p*ss off and/or get f**ked while I throw the rest of these toys out of my f***ing pram. Goodnight.

:P:blink::banghead::dead::ghost3::o:lol::ph34r::pop::skill2::skull:;)<_<:(:):huh:

(I'm trying to think of an appropriate one liner but can't so instead will post this anyway).

Every single f**king one of you can f**k off, apart from the ones I like (you know who you are). You're all post-whores. That's my only reason for contributing to this forum; to brand you ALL post-whores and whinge at your pathetic bullsh*t. Now p*ss off and/or get f**ked while I throw the rest of these f**king toys out of my pram. Goodnight.

:P:blink::banghead::dead::ghost3::P:lol::ph34r::pop::skill2::skull:;)<_<:(;):huh:

What a little ray of sunshine you are! Bringing light and happiness into the lives of others - you're a true Star ( Crossed ) :):o

:P:blink::D:dead::ghost3::o:lol::ph34r::pop::skill2::skull:;)<_<:(:):huh:

I'm going to save this and use it for a caption contest one day! :lol:

:P:blink::P:dead::ghost3::o:lol::ph34r::pop::skill2::skull:;):P:(:):huh:

I'm going to save this and use it for a caption contest one day! :lol:

To quote my old Religious Education teacher, "I don't give a tinker's cuss!" :o

I can't believe that made it through the swear filter, maybe the 'blank out phrases offensive to vicars and old ladies' box still hasn't been ticked. About f*cking time it was though, bunch of c*nts. Don't want to start* offending people eh?

*by which I mean 'stop'.

Ps surely 'cuntbag' should be filtered too, I mention this brimming with moral outrage that such a foul word can be seen as part of my post. Brimming, I tell you.

Regards,

TLC (aged 13 3/4).

Why does this thread have the habit of being locked? Why not just leave it open instead of fussing around locking it?

I've never seen it locked? Unless it's Bou? After she has had just a bit much to drink...

Why does this thread have the habit of being locked? Why not just leave it open instead of fussing around locking it?

I've never seen it locked? Unless it's Bou? After she has had just a bit much to drink...

I can explain. My argument with Bijou was in the Paul O'Grady thread which was locked and unlocked a couple of times. Notapotato moved these bits to this thread so the Paul O'Grady thread was more relevant

Who is Bijou? Are you trying to make a statement claiming she is jewish? I don't understand.

Is that how they speak at Isle of Man? God knows what that is.

I can explain. My argument with Bijou was in the Paul O'Grady thread which was locked and unlocked a couple of times. Notapotato moved these bits to this thread so the Paul O'Grady thread was more relevant

No I didn't. At least I don't think I did. I think I deleted them.

Perhaps someone else thought them worthy of inclusion here and rescued them accordingly.

I would have deleted the bits Banshees has quoted before I'd put them here. Mind you, I could have been pished.

No I didn't. At least I don't think I did. I think I deleted them.

Perhaps someone else thought them worthy of inclusion here and rescued them accordingly.

I would have deleted the bits Banshees has quoted before I'd put them here. Mind you, I could have been pished.

Banshees, by Bijou I meant Bijou in The Queens Crown, with whom I was arguing and who mentioned the thread was locked. Perhaps I should start writing more Manx in here

Notapotato. I just thought it was you because I know you cleaned up the Paul O'Grady thread

This isn't really related to anything other than wanting to see the words of my wonderful brain appearing here again. I'm not drunk but I might well be on the verge of boredom. Apparently I have not been here since June 22. That is not entirely true of course since I did post a condolence message (while not logged in) for Magere Hein and also 3 items in the missing ranters thread. Other than that I have been elsewhere and medically engaged which I will perhaps elaborate on in the Docter Docter thread or maybe somewhere else........time will tell now won't it?

Speaking of time, the lights here flickered a short while back.....it's a tad on the warm side here today and Con Ed is apparently doing their rolling power failure routine again. Good thing I haven't paid the bill yet.

that's it for here for now I need to go look and see what's been going on in my absence and if BarnshoesScrams and Tempus Fugit are still as entertaining as I recalled in my demerol induced delerium

And for the record.....I'm expected to live so fie on all you ne'er do wells who bade me bad tidings.......you know who you are.

Well I, for one, am happy to hear that you're staying in the land of the living, BB :)

Do you know, I appear to be drunk. It really doesn't happen very often because of the emetophobia I'm practically tea total. Just thought It was worth mentioning because it won't happpen again ever.

I don't want to fight with anyone though I'm not that kind of drunk

Do you know, I appear to be drunk. It really doesn't happen very often because of the emetophobia I'm practically tea total. Just thought It was worth mentioning because it won't happpen again ever.

Just had to look that up, I'm not surprised you don't want to get drunk then, certainly if my drinking experiences are anything to go by!

I hope it doesn't affect other areas of your life as much as it seems to with some sufferers. Missing out on the wonders of piss-artistry is not necessarily a bad thing, just ask my liver. Not that it says much these days, I think it still suffers from post-traumatic stress due to having being overworked for my entire twenties.

Just had to look that up, I'm not surprised you don't want to get drunk then, certainly if my drinking experiences are anything to go by!

I hope it doesn't affect other areas of your life as much as it seems to with some sufferers. Missing out on the wonders of piss-artistry is not necessarily a bad thing, just ask my liver. Not that it says much these days, I think it still suffers from post-traumatic stress due to having being overworked for my entire twenties.

Well, certainly makes up for your having not done any work since your twenties.

I would try and help you, by explaining you discovered DL after that, but your profile pic (the one with you, the massive finger and the medieval forged farmyard dart board behind you) clearly shows that a decade's been missed, somewhere along the line.

:)

[found distant relative's last year's christmas present of cheap cognac in downstairs loo under pile of junk] I'm drunk AND bored. beat that. [/found distant relative's last year's christmas present of cheap cognac in downstairs loo under pile of junk]

[found distant relative's last year's christmas present of cheap cognac in downstairs loo under pile of junk] I'm drunk AND bored. beat that. [/found distant relative's last year's christmas present of cheap cognac in downstairs loo under pile of junk]

I became bored reading that

I sometimes drink to relieve boredom, Brunno. Maybe you should try it sometime?

I suppose that was most probably below the belt...

...although if Bruno's of the age that his profile suggests (I realise it's not actually 31st September but it might be the right year) or perhaps a bit older, there may not be much above the belt to aim for. If older men in the States can be compared to similarly aged British men and their fascination for underarm belt & trouser combos that is.

I'm currently posting under the Bored? heading. But it's payday today, so that's likely to change over the next few hours.

...although if Bruno's of the age that his profile suggests (I realise it's not actually 31st September but it might be the right year) or perhaps a bit older, there may not be much above the belt to aim for. If older men in the States can be compared to similarly aged British men and their fascination for underarm belt & trouser combos that is.

I'm currently posting under the Bored? heading. But it's payday today, so that's likely to change over the next few hours.

I think when a chap gets to a certain age there is a decision to be made about whether the belt goes under or over the belly. It could be under like Jimmy Tarbuck for example, or over, like Patrick Moore. Of course Elvis solved the under/over dilemma with the one piece body suit.

I think when a chap gets to a certain age there is a decision to be made about whether the belt goes under or over the belly. It could be under like Jimmy Tarbuck for example, or over, like Patrick Moore. Of course Elvis solved the under/over dilemma with the one piece body suit.

.............................suspenders_bill.jpg

Suspenders................and they come in a wide array of colors and some are clippers while others have doomy-jiggies which fasten over little buttons inside the trouser belt line..... (I believe some folks refer to them as Braces)

Most pointless thread ever. I give it a shelf life of 3 minutes max.

Shame you didn't commit to that prediction, iain-styley <_< Still, having re-read this whole thread, you could be forgiven for that prediction. It seemed to begin with a simpering, mildly irritating Barnshoes loveletter at the start and then just tapered off into 20-odd pages of drivel. I cite page 4 as an example of the BS so prevalent in this thread.

If it wasn't for this thread, however, I'd have trouble disguising my late-night post-whoring as being legitimate. Unless I take 6 months off (heaven forfend), I'll never get my average below 1.3 per day, largely thanks to my concession to, and active participation in, this thread.

Godot hitthenailontheheados9.jpg on page 4, with this post about the ways to create a successful DL thread.

"What's your point, Star Crossed?" I've been asking myself that question for the last 2 minutes. Just bored and whory, I guess...

Most pointless thread ever. I give it a shelf life of 3 minutes max.

Shame you didn't commit to that prediction, iain-styley <_< Still, having re-read this whole thread, you could be forgiven for that prediction. It seemed to begin with a simpering, mildly irritating Barnshoes loveletter at the start and then just tapered off into 20-odd pages of drivel. I cite page 4 as an example of the BS so prevalent in this thread.

If it wasn't for this thread, however, I'd have trouble disguising my late-night post-whoring as being legitimate. Unless I take 6 months off (heaven forfend), I'll never get my average below 1.3 per day, largely thanks to my concession to, and active participation in, this thread.

Godot hitthenailontheheados9.jpg on page 4, with this post about the ways to create a successful DL thread.

"What's your point, Star Crossed?" I've been asking myself that question for the last 2 minutes. Just bored and whory, I guess...

Did I say that? It must go back to the time when I gave a damn. As Deathlist's honorary curmudgeon you're doing a great job SC, keep it up. Like the hat.

Godot (Dunmoaning)