Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

ie+ is a female? This can't be right, surely? For some reason I've always been of the opinion that ie+ is an, erm, well built chap who likes a beer and a game of arrows. It never ceases to amaze me how one's perception of a fellow DLister can be determined by what you read of their posts and their avatar and then bam, one day you read something that completely blows that perception out of the water.

For example ie+, whom I always understood to be pretty much like his, I mean her, avatar. Who knows, for all I know she might look very similar to her avatar, even down to the beard. I would sincerely hope not, but who can tell anything in this faceless game of anonymity that is Death List?

:flame::flame::flame:

That was excellent. You actually thought ie was a man? Wow this is mind blowing. I couldn't even imagine the look on her face once she reads this. Her mouth will drop down to the floor. This is seriously a post to remember. BHB if she looked like her avatar... I would seriously rather have her look like Bruno Brimley's. But she claims she looks like some blond actress, I forget the name, but I believe her. This is a horrible f****n thing to say about not only a beloved Deathlister, but you have said this about my friend. All that I can say is that I hope she curses you out.

I made a complete c*nt fud of myself in the chat tonight and I wasn't drunk or bored. My spelling was utterly ridiculous, I was insensitive, boring, boorish, showed a complete lack of maturity and insight, ffs, not my best night, it has to be said. Mea Culpa. :flame:

But you were very sensitive when we girls were talking about pvc underwear SC :flame:

True. Don't worry about it SC, chat is exactly the kind of place where you can do that.

And you might want to clear your message folder out a bit again :flame:

ie+ is a female? This can't be right, surely? For some reason I've always been of the opinion that ie+ is an, erm, well built chap who likes a beer and a game of arrows.

No worries BHB, the jury's still out on that one. But rest assured: once I know, you'll know.

For example ie+, whom I always understood to be pretty much like his, I mean her, avatar. Who knows, for all I know she might look very similar to her avatar, even down to the beard. I would sincerely hope not, but who can tell anything in this faceless game of anonymity that is Death List?

I'll have you know that my beard and mullitt are legendery!

(BTW - I would recommend against listening to what certain DeathListers say about members; let's face it... they have just as much - if not less - knowledge about what other members look like as anyone else. :flame: You could tell them anything and they'd believe you!)

Please do feel free to continue imagining me as the Great Viking; it would be my honour and pleasure.

ie+ is a female? This can't be right, surely? For some reason I've always been of the opinion that ie+ is an, erm, well built chap who likes a beer and a game of arrows.

No worries BHB, the jury's still out on that one. But rest assured: once I know, you'll know.

(BTW - I would recommend against listening to what certain DeathListers say about members; let's face it... they have just as much - if not less - knowledge about what other members look like as anyone else. :D You could tell them anything and they'd believe you!)

Please do feel free to continue imagining me as the Great Viking; it would be my honour and pleasure.

When I first visited the forum I saw that ie+ identified himself as being from the City of Champions.

My confusion was not so much about gender, but about his or her origins. I thought he was just the

kind of guy or gal who would say' I'm goin dahntahn for a beer n'at. Unmindful of the fact that countless

towns have named themselves the city of champions, I wondered if he still had his(and my) old lingo.

Here is where I thought you hailed from, ie+:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh

When I first visited the forum I saw that ie+ identified himself as being from the City of Champions.

My confusion was not so much about gender, but about his or her origins. I thought he was just the

kind of guy or gal who would say' I'm goin dahntahn for a beer n'at. Unmindful of the fact that countless

towns have named themselves the city of champions, I wondered if he still had his(and my) old lingo.

Here is where I thought you hailed from, ie+: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh

How can any city that "boasts" the Penguins claim to be a city of champions? (Even though they do, it's totally erroneous :D so far as I'm concerned!)

ie+ wrote:

No offence intended ie+. Besides, I think I might like you better now that you're a woman (not that I didn't like you before, you understand), bearded or not.

Now, whilst we're on the subject like, is Banshees a bloke or a woman? I think I've asked before, but I can't remember. Or was that Maryport when I was confused about him? Confused? Never been confused! It's the Banshee reference that confuses me you see, as banshees are female ghosts aren't they?

Honestly, it's worse than a Blackpool bar on drag night in here.... :D:P:)

Now, whilst we're on the subject like, is Banshees a bloke or a woman? I think I've asked before, but I can't remember. Or was that Maryport when I was confused about him? Confused? Never been confused! It's the Banshee reference that confuses me you see, as banshees are female ghosts aren't they?

Oh, Banshees is definitely female.

Guest Guest

Here is where I thought you hailed from, ie+: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh

How can any city that "boasts" the Penguins claim to be a city of champions? (Even though they do, it's totally erroneous :P so far as I'm concerned!)

F**k the penguins! F**k everything else on two legs as well! This day sucks and inanimate objects

such as this keyboard and mouse suck also! Everyone can go F**k themselves and the horses they

rode in, on then f**ked, then boiled and ate! F**k! Now I have to go to the great stronghold of

constipated puritanity-I know it's not a word! Bite me!-that is my job where you cannot even say

the word sh*t or wear a sleeveless dress. balls, balls, balls, balls, balls, balls.

I cant believe as I was (trying to) type this my boss just called to ask me to come in for the day

shift because the motherless computer's going down tonight. F**k. :D:)

Guest Guest_Madame Defarge_*

How can any city that "boasts" the Penguins claim to be a city of champions? (Even though they do, it's totally erroneous :P so far as I'm concerned!)

F**k the penguins! F**k everything else on two legs as well! This day sucks and inanimate objects

such as this keyboard and mouse suck also! Everyone can go F**k themselves and the horses they

rode in, on then f**ked, then boiled and ate! F**k! Now I have to go to the great stronghold of

constipated puritanity-I know it's not a word! Bite me!-that is my job where you cannot even say

the word sh*t or wear a sleeveless dress. balls, balls, balls, balls, balls, balls.

I cant believe as I was (trying to) type this my boss just called to ask me to come in for the day

shift because the motherless computer's going down tonight. F**k. :D:)

I F*****g forgot to login too.

Oh, Banshees is definitely female.

That's right ie, break my balls I deserve it.

(BTW - I would recommend against listening to what certain DeathListers say about members; let's face it... they have just as much - if not less - knowledge about what other members look like as anyone else. :P You could tell them anything and they'd believe you!)

Here is where I thought you hailed from, ie+:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh

yes, but is Madame Defarge male or female?

(BTW - I would recommend against listening to what certain DeathListers say about members; let's face it... they have just as much - if not less - knowledge about what other members look like as anyone else. :P You could tell them anything and they'd believe you!)

I'm a woman, but I don't knit.

Does that count then, strictly speaking? :P

If I make any more comments like I guess that my gender may be in question as I probably won't have any bollocks left; having them presented to me on a plate doesn't count as 'still in possession of' as far as I'm concerned.

You should join us in chat Madame D, we don't discuss knitting.

Absolutely! The DL Ladies would never exchange ideas about things to do with bits of string in our wholesome chat :P

Absolutely! The DL Ladies would never exchange ideas about things to do with bits of string in our wholesome chat :P

I've been told the best entertainment to accompany knitting is a public beheading.

regards,

Hein

Absolutely! The DL Ladies would never exchange ideas about things to do with bits of string in our wholesome chat :rolleyes:

I've been told the best entertainment to accompany knitting is a public beheading.

regards,

Hein

I've heard that same thing about knitting, strangely.

I briefly considered the idea of learning how to knit so that I could make a nice black

scarf and decorate it with the names of my picks when they pop their clogs. I gave up

on that idea because it might mean I would have to do something. Also, no one has died.

Absolutely! The DL Ladies would never exchange ideas about things to do with bits of string in our wholesome chat :rolleyes:

<_< But can I trust you? How do I know it's not just some sort of clever trap to lure me in

and then ambush me with with a quilting bee?

<_< But can I trust you? How do I know it's not just some sort of clever trap to lure me in

Can't think what you mean Mme D.

index11wk2.jpg

I'm the one holding the camera.

:rolleyes: But can I trust you? How do I know it's not just some sort of clever trap to lure me in

index11wk2.jpg

I must have failed How to Be Female 101. I never could master the art of threading a sewing machine, and my needle tension was always lousy so I got these huge knots in whatever I was sewing.

My loving brother then married a professional seamstress and solved all my problems. If he ever gets divorced I'm in real trouble.

index11wk2.jpg

:o

I can't find myself in this picture, I reckon I'm skulking about outside having a fly smoke.

index11wk2.jpg

I can't find myself in this picture, I reckon I'm skulking about outside having a fly smoke.

I'm the extremely enthusiastic-looking one in the far corner (blonde hair and glasses).

ie+ (who does not even need a thimble anymore :rolleyes: )