Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

It's Christmas day, I'm drunk and ... humbug!

SC

It could be worse SC, you could have a partner who'd rather watch Little Britain than give you a good seeing to.

Yes, that would be bad. Time to freshen up the batteries in your rabbit, H. Or call up one of your fancy-men and head down to his cosy cottage for a spot of yuletide fireside how's-your-father. My sympathies are with you; sounds like Mr. H might have a problem with his "Torchwood" :(

Quite. Not to mention sh*t taste in comedy

SC

It could be worse SC, you could have a partner who'd rather watch Little Britain than give you a good seeing to.

Yes, that would be bad. Time to freshen up the batteries in your rabbit, H. Or call up one of your fancy-men and head down to his cosy cottage for a spot of yuletide fireside how's-your-father. My sympathies are with you; sounds like Mr. H might have a problem with his "Torchwood" :(

Could it have something to do with your avatar? Hardly demure and aluring.

SC

Yes, that would be bad. Time to freshen up the batteries in your rabbit, H. Or call up one of your fancy-men and head down to his cosy cottage for a spot of yuletide fireside how's-your-father. My sympathies are with you; sounds like Mr. H might have a problem with his "Torchwood" :o

Could it have something to do with your avatar? Hardly demure and aluring.

Bet she's handy with a rolling pin, though. If you're into that kind of thing. :):(:o:):skill2:<_<

CP, why must you write essays all the time?

It does not detract from the fact that you in with a bunch of cheating bastards.

I'm only cheating a little bit...and that terminally ill girl - now I have to put her in just to compete...yes...look what you have reduced me to!

It does not detract from the fact that you in with a bunch of cheating bastards.

It might have if you were literate.

How's that for an essay? :P

How's that for an essay? :P

I hear your family are Eastern European.

When can we expect them? The toilet is blocked...

How's that for an essay? ;)

When you can't be clever, be racist. Very Michael Richards of you. :P

How's that for an essay? ;)

When you can't be clever, be racist. :P

I nearly fell into your trap though.

Eastern Europeans are ranked quite low, however you go up a level and try and pass yourself as Canadian.

Smart move - the first step on a very long ladder!

I was thinking Manning actually, phoney Canadian.

Anubis the Jackal is a complete C-word.

Yes - not half a C-word, but a complete C-word.

I hope he dies is some sort of horrible road accident which leaves him in pain for a number of hours before he finally bleeds to death.

I hope he dies is some sort of horrible road accident which leaves him in pain for a number of hours before he finally bleeds to death.

Come on Windsor, somebody will have to put you in a straight jacket soon. I'm sure everybody wants to hear about Anubis, But why don't you go wish me a Happy Birthday instead.

Come on Windsor, somebody will have to put you in a straight jacket soon. I'm sure everybody wants to hear about Anubis, But why don't you go wish me a Happy Birthday instead.

Happy Birthday Banshees.

Did I mention Anubis is a prick? And before Hein chips in, I know this is not big, clever or funny but then it is directed at Anubis.

Happy Birthday Banshees.

Did I mention Anubis is a prick? And before Hein chips in, I know this is not big, clever or funny but then it is directed at Anubis.

I recently saw a very PG movie, I pulled there on vacation since I was in to see 'The Good Shepherd' or the new Rocky movie but with time not on my side since I had other reservations, I was forced to see 'Night At The Museum' - In this movie there was a scene of a young pharoe locked away in his tomb. His scriptures was the cause of plastic coming to flesh once darkness came into the city. He reminded me of Anubis. But i've failed many times to imagine Anubis The Jackal in reality. I'm skeptical of his living in Upper Egypt.

Well peace and love fellow nutters :rip:

i would like to know are there many fueds in this or on this forum ?

as it does seem petty, and cyber rows are pointless :rip:

i would like to know are there many fueds in this or on this forum ?

as it does seem petty, and cyber rows are pointless :rip:

I agree, but there are a lot of small ones that can be fun. For example, I'm interested in Windsor v. AtJ at the moment.

The only longstanding one is StarCrossed v. Post Whores, which is very similar to Fred Phelps v. Homosexuals and their Supporters, because everyone, no matter what they do or how they redeem themselves, is a Post Whore and therefore legitimate target. Also, because the laws of reason don't apply.

Most of them are temporary though.

Most of them are temporary though.

An example would be 'Banshees Scream VS Canadian Paul' but it never gets that serious. It just lasts a few hours. But Windsor on the other hand...

I thought some of these would be useful to restrain him. Just in case. :rip:

401360.jpg

PS-6.jpg

General-Cage-BK-Series_large.jpg

But Windsor on the other hand...

I thought some of these would be useful to restrain him. Just in case. :ph34r:

And the rest, Banshees...

But Windsor on the other hand...

I thought some of these would be useful to restrain him. Just in case. :ph34r:

And the rest, Banshees...

More like this

DJ202401.jpg

I hope this gets President Bush riled.

In a utopic world I'd prefer total nuclear disarmament as I presume would most people. However I don't see why we so called westerners have the right to go harping on about who can and cannot have nuclear capabilities. In fact the US government and the other allies of the Manhatten Project (UK, Canada and ... ?) should have had restrictions placed on them long ago for all the attrocities they caused in Japan.

Before you say otherwise, no squid ranting anticommunist could change my mind. We don't know if the cold war would ever have been a factor if the right to possess weapons had been removed from certain nations as a direct result of their previous actions.

Again an example of one rule for the rich and sod the rest of you.

just thought i'd post here cos im a little bit bored at work and havent been around for a day or so.. did i miss anything?

just thought i'd post here cos im a little bit bored at work and havent been around for a day or so.. did i miss anything?

Nope! :) I've had beers and fancy more, but I have company who will just take the piss if i'm drunk and falling about...What should I do??

Nope! :) I've had beers and fancy more, but I have company who will just take the piss if i'm drunk and falling about...What should I do??

I very much hope that you found someway of amusing yourself inspite of the company present.

I used to, in similar situations, make my excuses to said company and go out into the street where I would entertain all and sundry with my impression of the White eared Pink nosed Elephant.

Oh how the local Constabulary used to laugh about my jolly jape as they were kicking seven bags of sh*t out of me in the holding cells.

Those were the days!!

I very much hope that you found someway of amusing yourself inspite of the company present.

I used to, in similar situations, make my excuses to said company and go out into the street where I would entertain all and sundry with my impression of the White eared Pink nosed Elephant.

Oh how the local Constabulary used to laugh about my jolly jape as they were kicking seven bags of sh*t out of me in the holding cells.

Those were the days!!

Fell back on the old favorite... rested my eyes for a bit and when I woke they were gone..Oh well!! :)

I can speak Italianin and Spanisher not to mention Germanine?

Indeed. You have also got a legendary status for speaking shite.