Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Indeed. You have also got a legendary status for speaking shite.

You know what else is legendary? The little Scottish boy who sits in his Scottish house and counts his minimum wage money that he doesn't spend like a cheep Jew who lives in Jersey. You fondle with your Canadian coins, and obsess about Royalty (Which in comparison might be compared to playing tennis and being a male model talking US) so your a drag and you can officially stop trying to taunt your elders.

Indeed. You have also got a legendary status for speaking shite.

You know what else is legendary? The little Scottish boy who sits in his Scottish house and counts his minimum wage money that he doesn't spend like a cheep Jew who lives in Jersey. You fondle with your Canadian coins, and obsess about Royalty (Which in comparison might be compared to playing tennis and being a male model talking US) so your a drag and you can officially stop trying to taunt your elders.

The minimum wage money really does come in handy given that I am currently a student and looking to further my education. I find it quite sad that you have to resort to calling me a little boy when in actual fact I am more a man than you can ever hope to be. That really should dent your pride given that I'm nothing more than a 'faggot'.

I may be cheap but the pennies soon add up.

The difference between you and me, Banshees is a question of realism. I know what I am and I know my place. On the other hand we have you - all mouth. You would have us believe that you are living the dream whereas is actual fact you are living in a dream.

For the record - I don't collect Canadian Coins. Their gold is too pure for my budget.

The difference between you and I, banshees is a question of realism. I know what I am and I know my place. On the other hand we have you - all mouth. You would have us believe that you are living the dream whereas is actual fact you are living in a dream.

Windsor you have many knives in your back, you start sh*t and walk away. The realistic concept of this situation is that your prospects are low, in many different categories mainly in your emotional and social life. Please let's face it, nobody idolizes everything the world has to offer but your constant hate fetishes in Deathlists very own Room 101 are just pathetic and I advise to you local counseling. Honestly if it weren't for this chick in my life who I explain many of my highs and down falls to I would be going to a psychiatrist. Your the individual who always antagonizes me, and personally I believe you enjoy starting feuds in order to boost your own self a- steem. Overall I'm sure you have a bright future, just stop trying to absorb some kind of drive off my character, I'm not living a dream but I'm living alright, your critical intentions on the other hand are face first into the walls and in the end you will never win.

The difference between you and I, banshees is a question of realism. I know what I am and I know my place. On the other hand we have you - all mouth. You would have us believe that you are living the dream whereas is actual fact you are living in a dream.

Windsor you have many knives in your back, you start sh*t and walk away. The realistic concept of this situation is that your prospects are low, in many different categories mainly in your emotional and social life. Please let's face it, nobody idolizes everything the world has to offer but your constant hate fetishes in Deathlists very own Room 101 are just pathetic and I advise to you local counseling. Honestly if it weren't for this chick in my life who I explain many of my highs and down falls to I would be going to a psychiatrist. Your the individual who always antagonizes me, and personally I believe you enjoy starting feuds in order to boost your own self a- steem. Overall I'm sure you have a bright future, just stop trying to absorb some kind of drive off my character, I'm not living a dream but I'm living alright, your critical intentions on the other hand are face first into the walls and in the end you will never win.

A few more stab wounds in the back won't do me any more harm.

I'll tell you what's realistic. You are a down and out failure whereas I can only be a failure in progress. I'll tell you something else, if my prospects are low, what does that say about the likes of you?

We do hear about these 'chicks' from time to time. Do you meet them when visiting the man in the white coat in the building with the locked doors?

I think your own post has shown your own insecurity. You seem to bask in your own self importance. The sad thing is that you probably do believe that I argue with you just to gain your attention. Well 'you're not all that', let me assure you.

To finish, banshees. Do take a look around you. I have already 'won'. Again, sorry to dent your pride but even I am more popular than you on these forums and that (again) says something of your image.

A few more stab wounds in the back won't do me any more harm.

I'll tell you what's realistic. You are a down and out failure whereas I can only be a failure in progress. I'll tell you something else, if my prospects are low, what does that say about the likes of you?

We do hear about these 'chicks' from time to time. Do you meet them when visiting the man in the white coat in the building with the locked doors?

I'll be the first person to admit that I'm not perfect, my expectations haven't all been achieved but if your asking about 'my prospects' when I'm motivated my limitations are dead scary. My social life isn't your f****n business, regardless I'm sure it's better then yours.

I think your own post has shown your own insecurity. You seem to bask in your own self importance. The sad thing is that you probably do believe that I argue with you just to gain your attention. Well 'you're not all that', let me assure you.

Absolutely. Your an annoying little C-word, who just has to get in the way and taunt others for your own little entertainment and honesty from now on I will never put as much effort into feuding with somebody who is of a much lower class and mentality. Generally I'm not one who will bother or mean harm to anyone, you on the other hand define that intention. From now on never again will I make this effort.

To finish, banshees. Do take a look around you. I have already 'won'. Again, sorry to dent your pride but even I am more popular than you on these forums and that (again) says something of your image.

The crowd goes wild. 'More popular then me'

Hey everybody 'Windsor's tripping on Acid.

:blink::):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll be the first person to admit that I'm not perfect, my expectations haven't all been achieved but if your asking about 'my prospects' when I'm motivated my limitations are dead scary. My social life isn't your f****n business, regardless I'm sure it's better then yours.

So - yes you are a failure.

You have a nerve telling me to mind my own business. Prying into others social lives seems to be your business.

Absolutely. Your an annoying little C-word, who just has to get in the way and taunt others for your own little entertainment and honesty from now on I will never put as much effort into feuding with somebody who is of a much lower class and mentality. Generally I'm not one who will bother or mean harm to anyone, you on the other hand define that intention. From now on never again will I make this effort.

Banshees, how exactly am I a lower class and mentality? People don't understand what you say because you speak shite - not because your intellect blinds them. They don't laugh at your jokes because they are not funny; it's not that they don't understand them.

Yet again the 'great' Banshees Scream runs from an argument claiming victory. Then again, to someone as deluded as yourself, the truth has an extra special sting in it's tail.

The crowd goes wild. 'More popular then me'

Hey everybody 'Windsor's tripping on Acid.

:blink::):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not that I'm popular, Banshees. Just that you are so unpopular. I win by default.

Banshees, how exactly am I a lower class and mentality? People don't understand what you say because you speak shite - not because your intellect blinds them. They don't laugh at your jokes because they are not funny; it's not that they don't understand them.

I think a good majority of the time people understand exactly what I'm saying, in fact I think sometimes they laugh. You on the other hand don't have much humor, but I do. So I'm going to let you know right know, that I'm watching you kid, I'm watching you. Because I'm a phone call away from making your life miserable. I'm a phone call away from bringing you down big time, so just remember I got your number. So behave yourself, and take good care. O and have a nice day!

It's not that I'm popular, Banshees. Just that you are so unpopular.

Hear hear. (Use the ignore button - it'll save a lot of time.)

I think a good majority of the time people understand exactly what I'm saying, in fact I think sometimes they laugh.

I often understand what you say, just not what you mean.

So I'm going to let you know right know, that I'm watching you kid, I'm watching you. Because I'm a phone call away from making your life miserable. I'm a phone call away from bringing you down big time, so just remember I got your number. So behave yourself, and take good care. O and have a nice day!

That is the sort of behaviour that led to a female only forum.

Thats right, you are so much of a creepy bastard that our female members have a forum in which the can chat away from you.

I see you have learned much from your old pal Tempus who has also tracked down my address. I daresay you have that too. I suppose my message to you would be fire away. Make the phonecall. I don't exactly know what you wish to achieve from this phonecall.

Looks like I have myself a little stalker. Weirdo.

So I'm going to let you know right know, that I'm watching you kid, I'm watching you. Because I'm a phone call away from making your life miserable. I'm a phone call away from bringing you down big time, so just remember I got your number. So behave yourself, and take good care. O and have a nice day!

Thats right, you are so much of a creepy bastard that our female members have a forum in which the can chat away from you.

I see you have learned much from your old pal Tempus who has also tracked down my address. I daresay you have that too. I suppose my message to you would be fire away. Make the phonecall. I don't exactly know what you wish to achieve from this phonecall.

Children, behave!!!! I used to be a teacher so just imagine that said in my strictest teacher voice.

Come on deathlisters, I know there are things you would really like to see disappear. What's your waste of space?

trans-Atlantic electronic bickering between the fictional personae of two people who will likely never meet each other.

Aw, who am I kidding? I enjoy it the same way we all (used to) enjoy a good fiery F1 crash.

Fantastic, I've only just stopped laughing enough to type...this makes me think of "Celebrity Death Match" only it's so much more real B)

I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but at least you will both understand me.....

Children, behave!!!! I used to be a teacher so just imagine that said in my strictest teacher voice.

........did you ever cane anybody on their bare buttocks? B)

Come on deathlisters, I know there are things you would really like to see disappear. What's your waste of space?

trans-Atlantic electronic bickering between the fictional personae of two people who will likely never meet each other.

Aw, who am I kidding? I enjoy it the same way we all (used to) enjoy a good fiery F1 crash.

:lol:

It puts me in mind of those post-closing time drunks on opposite sides of the street who just happen to be staggering home in the same general direction & just can't help themselves from yelling insults & threatening this & that at each other. Nothing ever happens though, because both are too pissed to cross the road & one of them almost always falls over & soils himself.

Brilliant stuff. Long may it & our resulting rubbernecking continue.

Cheers,

BHB

Well I'm glad that I've entertained you BHB, but my issue here is that the rest of the argument has not been placed in the 'Drunk\Bored thread' I have a buzz myself right now and I'm going all at it so a note to the Mods - Get her done man. Merge what is to where it belongs.

C'mon let's talk about what's important....

Lady Die, did you really used to teach? If so what and why did you stop?

Some kid had lunch detention, but she wouldn't let him out so he bit her.

C'mon let's talk about what's important....

I'll put a virtual fiver on history. And mebbe 50 pence on geography as an outside bet.

The 50 pence is virtual as well, by the way. This is in no way an actual bet in which I have to pay anyone any money whatsoever.

Just covering myself legally, before I get PM's demanding money from mods who've declared themselves as official Death List bookies.

Cheers,

BHB

Tonight has been great and I'm very positive and in the end I understand that I've made negative remarks about this years list but take it into perspective that many other people have said sh*t ten times worse then I have and yes I said every death we receive I won't post for a week. Alright I take it back! I take it back! Back to china town! Back to where it came from! Back to it's owner! Back to it's origin! Back to it's creator! Back to it's little area! Alright so I'm going to relax for the rest of the night and go to sleep in the central A\C in my big bed with the TV on. Goodnight everyone, bless. you. Bless you. O bless you. Take some candy. Suck it up. Put a smile on! Life is good and so are you. So enjoy. Don't be a miserable mother f****r. Take care. Have a nice day! I wish you all the best.

Tonight has been great and I'm very positive and in the end I understand that I've made negative remarks about this years list but take it into perspective that many other people have said sh*t ten times worse then I have and yes I said every death we receive I won't post for a week. Alright I take it back! I take it back! Back to china town! Back to where it came from! Back to it's owner! Back to it's origin! Back to it's creator! Back to it's little area! Alright so I'm going to relax for the rest of the night and go to sleep in the central A\C in my big bed with the TV on. Goodnight everyone, bless. you. Bless you. O bless you. Take some candy. Suck it up. Put a smile on! Life is good and so are you. So enjoy. Don't be a miserable mother f****r. Take care. Have a nice day! I wish you all the best.

Do you wish me all the best too? :banghead:

I wish you the best fruits of life, all the best fruits. I hope nothing horrible happens to you. I hope your not in any car accidents and I hope you are healthy and that you don't get any (nine months to live) type diseases. In fact even as I'm about to go have lunch right now I would be generous enough to buy you a sandwich. Today I'm going to have mortadella with swiss on toasted Italian bread with some sliced tomato.

But I have to admit that there (is a chance) and I'm not saying this would positively happen but I might ask you (Buy your own sandwich) you know I'm not saying that I would be so selfish after saying that I was so generous but let's say there is a strong 75% chance that I would ask you to pay for your own sandwich.

Im not keen on sandwiches anyway. How about Cod and Chips? :banghead: