Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

You know this place really keeps me entertained. And when your wasted it's really the best. Your all good people. You really are. Even the people that hate me. It's great and your all very interesting and intelligent and I was looking back from my first couple posts to now and I don't regret it. Sometimes I can't even believe I've spent so much time here but what the hell. It's f*****g brilliant. And I love all of you. And I know you look back at some points of your life and you say 'I never appreciated it' 'I never lived for those moments until now' and at this point in my life you have all kept me going. Thank you. Thank you. I love you all.

You know this place really keeps me entertained. And when your wasted it's really the best. Your all good people. You really are. Even the people that hate me. It's great and your all very interesting and intelligent and I was looking back from my first couple posts to now and I don't regret it. Sometimes I can't even believe I've spent so much time here but what the hell. It's f*****g brilliant. And I love all of you. And I know you look back at some points of your life and you say 'I never appreciated it' 'I never lived for those moments until now' and at this point in my life you have all kept me going. Thank you. Thank you. I love you all.

Pissed again BS?

Is this an Oscar acceptance speech?

I’m definitely not drunk and I’m not particularly bored either. I just thought I’d pick a fight with our resident necrophiliac Harvester R Soles, who, when he’s not advocating the removal and relocation of blokes’ cocks, seems to be always whining on about this mythical ‘Golden Age of the Deathlist‘. Well, I’m pretty new to the cyber DL, but I’ve done more than my share of reading up on old threads (sad bastard that I am) and I can’t see any real evidence that it’s all gone from Oscar Wilde in 2005 to Oscar the Grouch in 2007.

And just to backtrack in craven fashion, I’ll say that I’ve enjoyed deadchatting with HoS on a couple of occasions and hope to continue to so in the future. :huh:

I’m definitely not drunk and I’m not particularly bored either. I just thought I’d pick a fight with our resident necrophiliac Harvester R Soles, who, when he’s not advocating the removal and relocation of blokes’ cocks, seems to be always whining on about this mythical ‘Golden Age of the Deathlist‘. Well, I’m pretty new to the cyber DL, but I’ve done more than my share of reading up on old threads (sad bastard that I am) and I can’t see any real evidence that it’s all gone from Oscar Wilde in 2005 to Oscar the Grouch in 2007.

And just to backtrack in craven fashion, I’ll say that I’ve enjoyed deadchatting with HoS on a couple of occasions and hope to continue to so in the future. :huh:

Harvester has not the slightest idea about the Golden Age of the Deathlist. Perhaps he means that particular short period of time when his personal brand of stupidity was still barely tolerated albeit with some bemusement by the deathlist community.

There may well have been a Golden Age, for me it was the time when Josco was top of the poster list. For others it was probably something different but for Harvester and all others who lie slightly to the right of W90 on the political Köchel scale, it's probably more an individual feeling than a group experience.

Fabulous stuff this Fernet Branca by the way.

When did the Golden Age pass?

I'm still here - just... :huh:

I'm still here - just... :huh:

The beginning of the end, according to my calculations, would be around July the third 2005.

I'm still here - just... ;)

The beginning of the end, according to my calculations, would be around July the third 2005.

Thanks.

You hand me far more credit than I'm due.

Perhaps you could organise a cull of anyone who posts more than once a week?

Thanks.

Sorry, I missed that. What did you say again?

Well, I'm hardly a veteran stalwart etc.

But, as Hacky, Pooka and possibly Godot would agree, I do feel that the Dicky O' thread, in its prime last year, would certainly constitute to the DL's Golden Age....

Is there a red rag emoticon...?

Cheers,

BHB

Golden age? Illusions of grandeur, more like.

I'm flattered that I've been tolerated by the DL community but the shite that gets peddled here on a daily basis is reaching new lows.

I can only work within the parameters set by the community so we all deserve a huge pat on the back for the quality forum that we call home. ;)

Thanks.

How's your slutty workmate? Shagged her yet or are you still wiating for her to see sense?

Thanks.

How's your slutty workmate? Shagged her yet or are you still wiating for her to see sense?

I've come to the conclusion that she is mad.

Last week she told us that she was down in London last year. Whilst there, she went clubbing with Princes William and Harry, and had drinks with a crowned Queen. As well as that, the Queen Mother was also there - quite odd given that she died 4 years before hand.

Besides - she only goes for older men. Or should I say it is only older men who go for her - if you catch my drift.

Golden age? Illusions of grandeur, more like.

I'm flattered that I've been tolerated by the DL community...

Hello to all you seasoned contributors,

I also used to be tolerated (for those who recall)....until the moderator arbitrarily excluded my office's IP address ;)

I was never "One Man Jury" (I did find out who the work colleague was though).

Bye

Thanks.

Last week she told us that she was down in London last year. Whilst there, she went clubbing with Princes William and Harry, and had drinks with a crowned Queen. As well as that, the Queen Mother was also there - quite odd given that she died 4 years before hand.

Besides - she only goes for older men. Or should I say it is only older men who go for her - if you catch my drift.

Have you shagged my mum yet?

Thanks.

No. Although going by your discription, I did hear that she had been causing quite a bit of fuss in our harbour. :)

I'm still here - just... :)

Thanks.

No. Although going by your discription, I did hear that she had been causing quite a bit of fuss in our harbour. :P

;) I'll wager that your harbour visitor smelt nicer than my mum.

Guest An Idiot

Thanks.

No. Although going by your discription, I did hear that she had been causing quite a bit of fuss in our harbour. :P

Is this the record for the most quotes in a post yet?

Thanks.

Depends.

Is there a category for that in the monkey awards?

Thanks.

Depends.

don't know but I thought I would add this to get us nearer the record. If one exists...

Guest Guest

Thanks.

Depends.

don't know but I thought I would add this to get us nearer the record. If one exists...

Isn't this just chain-post whoring?

Thanks.

No. Although going by your discription, I did hear that she had been causing quite a bit of fuss in our harbour. ;)

:) I'll wager that your harbour visitor smelt nicer than my mum.

Depends.

Isn't this just chain-post whoring?

It could be like the Seven Wonders of Deathlist. The Drunk? Bored? Pyramid, the Great Thread of Dicky O' etc.

If someone posted a comment that broke the "quote chain" would it end this world-record attempt?

If someone posted a comment that broke the "quote chain" would it end this world-record attempt?

The thing is with world records is the annoying f'cker sitting in the tub of cold beans, eating 5,349 hot dogs and tap dancing for 13 years always tries again to go one better.