football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

Hmm... the BBC seem to think the Whale's life/death is more important than that of Rugova's AND near war in Sri Lanka & protests in Nepal. News dumbing down in a big way..

Its probably got more to do with the fact that people in Britain care more about the Whale than Nepal or Sri Lanka.

Hmm... the BBC seem to think the Whale's life/death is more important than that of Rugova's AND near war in Sri Lanka & protests in Nepal. News dumbing down in a big way..

Its probably got more to do with the fact that people in Britain care more about the Whale than Nepal or Sri Lanka.

And Rugova is basically the Rodney Dangerfield of the Slavic world

Guest death trifectas

so far we have two going

lou rawls and wilson pickett

shelley winters and ex husband tony franciosa

so far we have two going

lou rawls and wilson pickett

shelley winters and ex husband tony franciosa

Well, she played Rosanne's grandmother on the eponymous show, so perhaps that means Rosanne, or better yet, Tom Arnold, is on the way out? ;)

As for soul singers... not my realm in the least.

Boutros Boutros-Ghali, former Head Man at the United Nations is 83 and not heard of much any more.

Boutros Boutros-Ghali, former Head Man at the United Nations is 83 and not heard of much any more.

Javier Pérez de Cuéllar another former Secretary- General of the UN is 85 and has faded from the public eye.

I don't suppose either of them are from Belgium? Too much to hope.

Cheer up Gordot.....thye may most likely have both been to Belgium in their years of life over the years.

And why this sudden morbid interest in Belgians???? My great grandpappy was from Belgium so it rises up my curiosity meter.

And why this sudden morbid interest in Belgians???? My great grandpappy was from Belgium so it rises up my curiosity meter.

It's not sudden, it's been fermenting for a while, ever since I discovered the list of famous Belgians which confirmed a few things for me - that getting a Belgian on to the deathlist was a worthy challenge.

In fact I am now more interested in Belgians than Mollie Sugden, the munchkins and Watch with Mother. Your status as a quarter Belgian proves my point.

Actor Olaf Pooley (b.1916)

Olaf Pooley

Any health news?

None. He's just old that's all...

See Christopher Lee on Wogan last night - looks too healthy!

Having spent some months in Antwerp,Belgians dont like dying - they live in pergatory,how bad can it get?They been invaded more times than Michael Barrymores arse.Its bleak,flat,cold, & Belgiums the same.

Exactly my point put in a slightly more colourful way, which makes it a challenge to find one suitable for the deathlist. I'm beginning to wonder if it might be impossible.

John Inman of are you being served.Not the musician.They took the website off johninman.co.uk,he must have caught lots of infections by now.Gotta be a possability.

John Inman of are you being served.Not the musician.They took the website off johninman.co.uk,he must have caught lots of infections by now.Gotta be a possability.

If you trawl through the threads Dildo (do you mind being called Dildo?) there is one for John Inman, also a Mollie Sugden thread, one that I've been rather fond of.

Got one for you Raymond Ceulemans,look on google for famous Belgians,it wont take long!the page is the bollocks.Hes pushing it now,could this be a first!

Apologies Godot - will check them out.

If you trawl through the threads there is one for John Inman, also a Mollie Sugden thread, one that I've been rather fond of.

Why yes there is....I ve seen it even.

Got one for you Raymond Ceulemans,look on google for famous Belgians,it wont take long!the page is the bollocks.Hes pushing it now,could this be a first!

It's mentioned in the Famous Belgians thread. You're right the page is about two years old and the dead are mixed up with the living plus the odd fictional character with no ages mentioned.

Also Toots Thielmans,worked with Quincy Jones/Ella Fitzgerald.Had a major stroke.Prime candidate!

Isn't she dead?