Yes, I am going to hell.

Don't worry I'll keep the bar open and wait for your arrival :sicktherm:

Funny you should mention that, I was speaking to a mate who runs a bar in Sri Lanka, he said things are starting to settle down a bit now that the old regulars are starting to drift back in.

• Like 1

I've just heard that Tom Cruise's Katie Holmes is pregnant. I'm assuming it's his seeing as they're getting married, but doesn't he fire blanks? Isn't that why he and Nicole adopted?

I've just heard that Tom Cruise's Katie Holmes is pregnant. I'm assuming it's his seeing as they're getting married, but doesn't he fire blanks? Isn't that why he and Nicole adopted?

Wasn't Nicole pregnant with his baby when they split up?

I've just heard that Tom Cruise's Katie Holmes is pregnant.  I'm assuming it's his seeing as they're getting married, but doesn't he fire blanks?  Isn't that why he and Nicole adopted?

I really can't remember, it does ring a bell but then they're all getting knocked up...

I've just heard that Tom Cruise's Katie Holmes is pregnant.  I'm assuming it's his seeing as they're getting married, but doesn't he fire blanks?  Isn't that why he and Nicole adopted?

I really can't remember, it does ring a bell but then they're all getting knocked up...

She miscarried. A luck escape really. He shouldn't be allowed to pass on his genes as he's completely barking.

She miscarried. A luck escape really. He shouldn't be allowed to pass on his genes as he's completely barking.

Hmm, couldn't agree more. I've never got the Tom Cruise thing. Or the Brad Pitt thing for that matter.

Hmm, couldn't agree more. I've never got the Tom Cruise thing. Or the Brad Pitt thing for that matter.

At least Brad Pitt isn't a member of a barmy religious cult.

Yeah what's that all about?

God only knows!!

God only knows!!

I think it's all a bit creepy. I remember Katie from Dawsons Creek - she's really young is she not? And Tom's in his 40's? It's a bit Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas if you ask me. The very thought makes my skin crawl.

I think it's all a bit creepy. I remember Katie from Dawsons Creek - she's really young is she not? And Tom's in his 40's? It's a bit Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas if you ask me. The very thought makes my skin crawl.

Just lie still and think of the dosh.

Just try to put it out of your mind.

I think it's all a bit creepy.  I remember Katie from Dawsons Creek - she's really young is she not?  And Tom's in his 40's?  It's a bit Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas if you ask me.  The very thought makes my skin crawl.

You'd have to be heavily dosed on morphine or similar.

I think it's all a bit creepy.  I remember Katie from Dawsons Creek - she's really young is she not?  And Tom's in his 40's?  It's a bit Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas if you ask me.  The very thought makes my skin crawl.

Or dead.

Or dead.

At least I'm fully prepped for shooting self now, should the need ever arise.

Or dead.

You mean if you are ever seduced by Tom Cruise?

It could happen... I'm in my 20's, brown longish hair - from behind I almost could be Katie Holmes (modest hey?). But it's worth being prepared for these things. As my mum said - "Never Trust A Man With Testicles" and God was she right!!

It could happen... I'm in my 20's, brown longish hair - from behind I almost could be Katie Holmes (modest hey?). But it's worth being prepared for these things. As my mum said - "Never Trust A Man With Testicles" and God was she right!!

You'd better marry a eunuch then.

You'd better marry a eunuch then.

My Mum'd be thrilled.

She design her hat to include a mock-up of the removed items.

I'm in my 20's, brown longish hair - from behind I almost could be Katie Holmes (modest hey?). .........

Is that what they call a Kronenburg 1664? Looks 16 from behind but 64 from the front.

I'm in my 20's, brown longish hair - from behind I almost could be Katie Holmes (modest hey?).  .........

Is that what they call a Kronenburg 1664? Looks 16 from behind but 64 from the front.

I've not heard that before!

Yes something like that. Sad but true.

Tom Cruise is a member of the Church of Scientology, a criminal organisation disguised as a religion, founded by a minor SciFi author, L. Ron Hubbard.

regards,

Hein (KoX, SP4)

regards,

Hein (KoX, SP4)

Are you on Service Pack 4 now? Is it an improvement, and are there any bugs or errors during the upgrade process?

As my mum said - "Never Trust A Man With Testicles" and God was she right!!

I'm interested, how does one distinguish between a man with testicles and a man with out if one is walking down a street?

When putting money in the bank does one ask the male banker to drop his pants in order to see the level in trust you may hold?

It also raises serious questions about your current boyfriend.... :D

It also raises serious questions about your current boyfriend.... :D

I trust the time spent shooting yesterday passed without undue incident!

• Like 1