Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

January 3rd is my prediction for her to become an ex-queen (just like George Michael) and for us to get an extra day off work (just like the Royals have been doing for centuries)

And Jan 4th for the website to get shut down if they're foolish enough to put her on the list?

January 3rd is my prediction for her to become an ex-queen (just like George Michael) and for us to get an extra day off work (just like the Royals have been doing for centuries)

And Jan 4th for the website to get shut down if they're foolish enough to put her on the list?

She's already submitted her deadpool teams, so I doubt it.

Oh, and take a look here

• Like 1

We've had plenty of monarchs and royalty before. This isn't Thailand, we have a great thing here called democracy

• Like 1

She's been on it before.

And like Prohibition... that was a long time ago and it wasnt a hit?

We've had plenty of monarchs and royalty before. This isn't Thailand, we have a great thing here called democracy

You're cute. I wish I was stuck in 2003 with you!

I agree the Queen will die on January 3rd but in 2032.

• Like 1

These sort of thoughts keep Charles up at night

• Like 1

These sort of thoughts keep Charles up at night

<insert Camilla joke here>

• Like 3

I think it's a bit creepy how fixated on the Royals the people are. All the aristocrats should find real jobs and do something constructive for once. And waving at the crowds and signing laws they had nothing to do with is not something I consider constructive.

Looks like they are running with her

I don't think she'll go but it will make for an interesting year.

Grim and zPaul, was the Queen just chosen because if her cold and the Twitter hoax? Might be a bit of a long shot...

• Like 1

I wonder if the Express/DailyMail/Sun picks up on our selection of her and calls us traitors

Could make life interesting. Might attract some of those Australian Republican Movement types as new members. I am sure Windsor would have some interesting things to say to them! :D

Could make life interesting. Might attract some of those Australian Republican Movement types as new members. I am sure Windsor would have some interesting things to say to them! :D

They can fuck off. She owns their dusty shitty island and if they don't like that they should give back control to the aboriginals.

​Anyway, the Royal Mint have released the coins designs for 2017! Unlike in 1997 and 2007 they have not released the Wedding Anniversary design for 2017. That would suggest they are not 100% confident both will make it to November!

​But they probably will.

They can fuck off. She owns their dusty shitty island and if they don't like that they should give back control to the aboriginals.

Ah, welcome back Windsor!

• Like 1

Just cannot imagine waking up, watching a CNN breaking news "Queen Elizabeth II has died". She is'the same age as my nan. I've always "known" her even if I am not a Brit.

I could not believe it when Lady Di died.

​Anyway, the Royal Mint have released the coins designs for 2017! Unlike in 1997 and 2007 they have not released the Wedding Anniversary design for 2017. That would suggest they are not 100% confident both will make it to November!

​But they probably will.

You never disappoint, Winnie. :D

Just cannot imagine waking up, watching a CNN breaking news "Queen Elizabeth II has died". She has the same age as my nan. I've always "known" her even if I am not a Brit.

I could not believe it when Lady Di died.

Bonjour Monsieur Montpellier. Well, you guys knew what to do to your royals... Mind you, Le Pen thinks she is queen. :(

We need more French celeb ideas in our "Foreign Persnalities" thread by the way.

Just cannot imagine waking up, watching a CNN breaking news "Queen Elizabeth II has died". She has the same age as my nan. I've always "known" her even if I am not a Brit.I could not believe it when Lady Di died.

Bonjour Monsieur Montpellier. Well, you guys knew what to do to your royals... Mind you, Le Pen thinks she is queen. :(We ned more French celeb ideas in our "Foreign Persnalities" thread by the way.
Lol

Yeah I am French ( my English sucks) but No, I am not a Monsieur but a Madame.

I just edited my post.

Excusez-moi, Madame. I have just come back to Australia after doing a lap of northern France last month.

I have never been as far south as Montpellier though. Would like to go down to there and Nimes one day. :)

• Like 1

The Daily Star has some "interesting" photos to accompany their article on the Queen's health:

Queen not amused at Twitter rumour:

The-Queen-768417.jpg

Best of the Her Maj's candid snaps:

496771.jpg

496772.jpg

496733.jpg

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/574342/Queen-Elizabeth-health-update-Buckingham-Palace-refuse-to-deny-New-Years-Day-service

I wonder if the Express/DailyMail/Sun picks up on our selection of her and calls us traitors

They've never risen to the bait in the past when we've included Royals, at least not that I'm aware of. Perhaps if it's a particularly slow week, but then there doesn't seem much chance of that in the next 12 months somehow