A passing glance of a newspaper headline today tells me that Doherty is in 300 thousand pounds worth of debt. Suicide perhaps???

If you do DDP it may be a good idea to put him down as a joker; 5 points for death, 1 for under 50, 1 for suicide, double your points for joker = 14 points (If thats how the point system works).

(poppet) then hed (sic) be the next kurt cobain

I wouldn't normally lower myself, but I simply have to call *BULLSHIT!* on this one.

I'm not a particular fan of Cobain's but come on, Poppet, have a word with yourself. Do you honestly believe that Doherty will have any sort of lasting legacy on the music world? :sicktherm:

His dealers will miss their weekly pay packet and a few ardent fans may mourn his loss, but let's not start with the "He's the next Hendrix/Morrison/Cobain" nonsense, we're all too tired to read any more of that...

(poppet) then hed (sic) be the next kurt cobain

I wouldn't normally lower myself, but I simply have to call *BULLSHIT!* on this one.

I'm not a particular fan of Cobain's but come on, Poppet, have a word with yourself. Do you honestly believe that Doherty will have any sort of lasting legacy on the music world? :sicktherm:

His dealers will miss their weekly pay packet and a few ardent fans may mourn his loss, but let's not start with the "He's the next Hendrix/Morrison/Cobain" nonsense, we're all too tired to read any more of that...

At last, a voice of reason. 370+ posts on a near nobody. Sheesh...........

Guest Guest

Next Cobain? Not likely - we here in America have never heard of the guy. I'm only here because I Googled his name to figure out who the heck Kate Moss was dating now....

Guest poppet

it's not my fault that all americans are tossers. pete's the best thing to happen to british music since brit pop and it isnt my fault that you uncultured heathens cant see it.

Guest poppet

oh and to that tosser who called me ilterate i saw im doing an a level in english lit :huh:

At last, a voice of reason. 370+ posts on a near nobody. Sheesh...........

Thank you Mr J - how in God's name can we have generated 25+ pages on this bloke?

it's not my fault that all americans are tossers. pete's the best thing to happen to british music since brit pop and it isnt my fault that you uncultured heathens cant see it.

Oh Poppet

Some day when you've finished your GCSEs, you will look back on these posts and squirm with embarassment. (By which time Pete will be well and truly dead)

Try listening to some proper music like Motorhead.

:huh:

oh and to that tosser who called me ilterate i saw im doing an a level in english lit 

Jesus Christ, I've seen it all now. We should call on the Secretary of State for Education to resign, based on this evidence.

oh and to that tosser who called me ilterate i saw im doing an a level in english lit :huh:

Don't build your hopes up too much.

Guest poppet

i got a a at as english retard so i no ive finished my GCSES im just not v good at spelling. for your infomation im not some die hard pete fan whos going to grow out of it.

Guest poppet

oh and motorhead wouldnt no music if it smacked them in the face

i got a a at as english retard so i no ive finished my GCSES im just not v good at spelling.

;);):huh:

Guest poppet

Tosser

you sick F**k petes worth 10 of you

i got a a at as english retard so i no ive finished my GCSES im just not v good at spelling.  for your infomation im not some die hard pete fan whos going to grow out of it.

I think you meant that you received an A in English. Oh, the irony! :huh:

i got a a at as english retard so i no ive finished my GCSES im just not v good at spelling. for your infomation im not some die hard pete fan whos going to grow out of it.

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God...

Now I remember why I'm paying £20k a year in school fees....

Guest poppet

so i didnt put it in capital big f****n deal, oh and by da way football fan im from manchester and i suport mancity.

Tosser

you sick F**k petes worth 10 of you

If he's in £300 000 of debt, I'm worth slightly more than him.

You missed a comma, an apostrophe, a capital letter and a full stop in your last post. You really should ask your teacher for some extra lessons or switch to a science based subject.

You were right about the sick bit.

Guest poppet

what the twats from canada and he suports united

Guest poppet

not dat its any of your f****n buisness but im dyslexic i cant see were their supost to go

Quite local for a United fan, so I'm told (I prefer cricket myself). How long have you got left on your IT class Poppet?

Guest poppet

Petes biography is comin out in 8 days i surgest you all read it you might understand him better. If you new about him then you all might not want him to die. I mean the man was brough up in a strict catholic house hes bound to have a pew issues.

Guest poppet

I dont do I.T im on a free at da min. im a criket person i saw the ashes test at old trafford on the last day.

I mean the man was brough up in a strict catholic house hes bound to have a pew issues.

You're being deliberately stupid now.