An interesting strategy, how intimate are the films?

How exciting can a film of a syringe in action be? :banghead:

regards,

Hein

An interesting strategy, how intimate are the films?

How exciting can a film of a syringe in action be? :banghead:

regards,

Hein

Not very I'd wager, although according to this the ever-present Kate is trying to get him off of it.

A £1500 anti-heroin implant as a breaking up gift - how modern.

It seems like there a new popster every day ready to slag our old friend Pete off...

Noel Gallagher

Damon Albarn

Liam Gallagher

Johnny Borrell

and now Charlotte Church!

If nothing else, there's definitely a steady progression in the attractiveness of the celebs sticking the boot in :(

Guest James Keane ( full time libertin

To be honest lads you are all a bunch of f*****g c**ts. This man is effortlessly changing the face of british music and doing what he's loves which is making music and all you can do is put him down and put him on your sad little death wish list, at least when he dies, whenever that may be, he will die a legend which is more i can say for you pricks because you will die no-bodys. Try going to a Babyshambles concert and see if you keep the same opinion as you do now, congrats for only being able to retrieve your information on Pete from the f*****g Sun, NME and all the other comerical bastards that know nothin but how to be... nobody's ...... just like yourselves.

This man is effortlessly changing the face of british music and doing what he's loves which is making music and all you can do is put him down and put him on your sad little death wish list, at least when he dies, whenever that may be, he will die a legend which is more i can say for you pricks because you will die no-bodys. Try going to a Babyshambles concert and see if you keep the same opinion as you do now, congrats for only being able to retrieve your information on Pete from the f*****g Sun, NME and all the other comerical bastards that know nothin but how to be... nobody's ...... just like yourselves.

Actually I'm a highly respected member of the community. :P

And I keep a high profile without drug taking, slashing myself, brawling in the streets etc. Indeed, I would rather keep my life as it is than have anything that remotely resembles his (except a model for a girlfriend perhaps(but not Kate Moss)).

PS. Pete Doherty is shite. :)

Whilst changing the face of music he's been voted by far the worst live act at this summers festivals by NME readers. Considering they're his core audience this is not a good sign.

To be honest lads you are all a bunch of f*****g c**ts.

I take exception to that statement, there are lasses on this forum too.

This man is effortlessly changing the face of british music and doing what he's loves which is making music and all you can do is put him down

No he has not. Stumbling around like a Vicar's son who has found daddy's sherry supply, perhaps.

and put him on your sad little death wish list

It is sad when people die, particularly when they have not fulfilled their potential, but this is not a wish list.

at least when he dies, whenever that may be, he will die a legend which is more i can say for you pricks because you will die no-bodys

This is true for the majority of us, but only if you apply some commercial judgement, which you of course, would never do. Oh, and I think you have used the word 'leg', when you meant 'bell'

Try going to a Babyshambles concert and see if you keep the same opinion as you do now, congrats for only being able to retrieve your information on Pete from the f*****g Sun, NME and all the other comerical bastards that know nothin but how to be... nobody's ...... just like yourselves

I am sure these publications are no more commercial than the 'Pete Doherty bandwagon'.

This is like the 'Emperor's New Clothes', forget for a moment his 'image', unless he does die soon his place in popular culture will be somewhere between Bros and Chas 'n' Dave and just as forgetable.

I don't really know that much about Pete or his Libertines but...

Has it not occurred to any of his fans that his death might be the best thing for him? I mean, it seems to be that he's on a decline, and how better to legendify a musician than for them to die as opposed to them going into sad washed-decline? Look at John Lennon: who know what would have happened if he'd dodged the bullet, but his death probably did more for him and his music than any of his rock'n'roll antics. Insta-leg.

The earliest memory I have is when we heard on the radio that John Lennon had died, and my dad subsequently going into mourning.

In response to Mr. Keane, I've not only seen Mr. D play a few times, solo, with The Libertines and regrettably with his latest band. He is appalling. Cheap junkie charisma does not make up for a distinct lack of memorable songs and his core audience seems to consist of 'alienated' young girls and posing ineffectual chaps trying but failing to build up some sort of outcast community.

I have also had dealings (of a non-narcotic nature) with his outfit and can happily report that he is a total arse.

Now bugger off back to the Pete Doherty Hagiography site, there's a good fellow.

Are there any polite PD fans out there. I mean does every one of them feel the urge to post a swear-ridden rant ?! :banghead:

And as for changing the face of British music :D

He isn't gonna die any time soon for the very simple reason that he is faking it in order to gain attention.

I tend to disagree. Doherty is addicted to class A drugs which fuels his eratic behaviour. With any luck his next episode will see him taking flying lessons from a very tall building. I can imagine the headlines now :D (well it may make page 10).

I wouldn't like it if Pete Doherty died anytime soon, it would mean all that business with stark NME covers and 'legend dies' cobblers you get when someone in rock music snuffs it.

To me, Pete Doherty is a sort of Sid Vicious type character, with Kate Moss as the parasitical (more more sussed) Nancy Spungeon.....

Guest Guest
libertines_pete_doherty_keith_moss.jpg What parent wouldn't be delighted, if their daughter brought home such a fine young man.

What parent wouldn't be delighted, if their daughter brought home such a fine young man.

:D

regards,

Hein

This man is effortlessly changing the face of british music and doing what he's loves which is making music and all you can do is put him down and put him on your sad little death wish list, at least when he dies, whenever that may be, he will die a legend which is more i can say for you pricks because you will die no-bodys.

I hardly think he is going to die 'a legend', he is better known for his drug taking than his music which is not a good start, oh and the dating of an anorexic "supermodel", as for 'changing the face of British music', I think not.

There are very few musical 'icons' that have died in the last 20 years that make 'legend' status, to me Freddie Mercury and Frank Zappa are two of them, both had long established careers before they died and are well respected, John Lennon was a legend before he died, perhaps George Harrison was also, two of my favourite Beatles songs are 'Something' and 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' (yes I know Clapton played on that but the song is wonderful), but they are my choices, many of you will have different ones, but I doubt Pete Doherty will be among them. From what I can gather you have to be well liked (universally) for your music and perhaps a bit of charisma doesn't do you any harm too, Pete Doherty has neither of these.

libertines_pete_doherty_keith_moss.jpg What parent wouldn't be delighted, if their daughter brought home such a fine young man.

I note the headline of The Sun today screams something along the lines of "Kate's £200 a day cocaine habit". Is this supposed to be news? She's a supermodel, dating a drug addled minor rocker, and hardly has a reputation for saving baby seals or starving children. I'd be suprised, and almost disappointed, if she didn't have a £200 a day cocaine habit.

Back on topic, has Pete Doherty died yet?

I note the headline of The Sun today screams something along the lines of "Kate's £200 a day cocaine habit".

It looks like Kate Moss is definitely following in her boyfriend's footsteps. I wonder which one of them will be the first to die?

KateMoss.jpg

Supermodel 'admits cocaine use'

EXCLUSIVE: THE DAY DRUGS WIPED ME OUT

I note the headline of The Sun today screams something along the lines of "Kate's £200 a day cocaine habit".

It looks like Kate Moss is definitely following in her boyfriend's footsteps. I wonder which one of them will be the first to die?

KateMoss.jpg

Supermodel 'admits cocaine use'

EXCLUSIVE: THE DAY DRUGS WIPED ME OUT

I can tell she's a coke addict by the look in her

eyes. She may start puffin the crack pipe. Though

it's one of those random unpredictable guesses. I

wouldn't count on it.

Page 2 "MY DOGBITE HELL!"Man tells all only to The Sun!, whilst the remainder of the news pages contained an expose on ursine defecatory habits and a rare insight into the spiritual beliefs of Benedict XVI.

According to today's Evening Standard, "Kate dumps Pete", which must be about the third time this has happened if one is to believe earlier headlines. Coming to poor Kate's defence over her recent cocaine revelations is the always sensible Tracey Emin, who somehow became a well-known artist after she entered her unmade bed into a contest. According to Ms. Emin, "I have never seen her go near it. There are more people in the House of Commons taking cocaine than people in the fashion business".

Hmm, seems to me that on any given day there are probably not more than a couple of thousand of people in the House of Commons, including visitors and staff, while I'd estimate there must be the better part of a million people involved in some aspect of the fashion business. And I'm not aware of any MP's actually being caught snorting cocaine on camera (which is admittedly against the odds for the Tories of the 1990's). So, maybe Tracey should stick to sharing her sex partners' used condoms and her own tampons with the artistic community, and not her opinions on drug use with the rest of us.