I'm with HOS on this one, overated and crap.

Yup!

You captains do stick together, just like that other Scots combo, 'oatmeal and potatoes'. ;)

Dae ye no mean haggis & neeps & tatties? ;)

I'm a veggie, so that leaves the haggis for you. B)

(I have always been a city dweller so, strictly speaking, can not be described as a neep.)

I just though id point out that as everyone knows i am on petes side in our little debates ,but even i havent stooped to quoteing songs.

I just though id point out that as everyone knows i am on petes side in our little debates ,but even i havent stooped to quoteing songs.

i dont get why it did that

Just posting twice.

By the way Oatesy, I've seen vegetarian haggis / haggises / haggi on sale before, so there's really no excuse.

They probably taste about as good as they sound though.

any way i hear kates going in rehab to day is she planing on dumping pete if not then waste of money.

btw - feel free to use a photograph as your avatar - seemed to work wonders for Dylan ;)

I think most of the people on here will recognise the photo as being one of Ms J Garner though.

Guest maria123

i have to say, this website is just aload of bullsh*t, people who take their time to put other people down, and death! well thats going to far!!!!.

And pete Doherty, if u actually took the time to listen to what he has to say and his music and not listen about his private life u might get a better judgement. I suppose u wouldnt want ur private life exposed in such detail!...and i suppose we would get a different picture about u too!! Long Live Doherty!!!!!!!!!

i have to say, this website is just aload of bullsh*t, people who take their time to put other people down, and death! well thats going to far!!!!.

And pete Doherty, if u actually took the time to listen to what he has to say and his music and not listen about his private life u might get a better judgement. I suppose u wouldnt want ur private life exposed in such detail!...and i suppose we would get a different picture about u too!! Long Live Doherty!!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah

Guest maria123

exactly my point blah blah blah!!!! nothing good to say!.

Sorry to say this, but Pete Doherty is the creator of his own negative publicity.

BTW, You seem to use a lot of exclamation points. ;)

Regards,

ff

BTW, You seem to use a lot of exclamation points.  ;)

It's the hallmark of bad authors!!!

regards,

Hein

maria, you're a cow.

How dare you slag Janeo!

..... people who take their time to put other people down,

I've never put any one down, but in your case I may make an exception.

(I have put down the odd bird (feathered) as a mercy killing)

Down in Albion, ah they're black and blue

[snip]

That's a bit silly, posting Libertines lyrics, innit?

regards,

Hein

adding a little context.

someone previously quoted some lyrics they claimed to be peter's, which were awful.

my bad.

i wont lose any sleep over it.

its a waste of money if kate's doing it only to appear to be doing the right thing.

which i should imagine she is.

maria, you're a cow.

How dare you slag Janeo!

Thank you Mr Windsor

Just posting twice.

By the way Oatesy, I've seen vegetarian haggis / haggises / haggi on sale before, so there's really no excuse.

They probably taste about as good as they sound though.

Presumably if it's a Third Declension noun (haggis, haggis (n?)) then the nominative plural is hagges. On the other hand it's probably not a Latin-based word.

Ah - No it isnt - apparently it's thought to come from the Middle English hagese which may be linked to haggen meaning "to chop". "Haggle" comes from the same root.

I suppose if that's right, then the plural is "hagesen" or "haggisen" if I remember my ME plurals correctly - do our Cloggy correspondents have any input? Dutch is pretty damn close to ME.

Ah - No it isnt - apparently it's thought to come from the Middle English hagese which may be linked to haggen meaning "to chop".  "Haggle" comes from the same root.

This sounds pretty close to modern Dutch 'hakken', which means 'to chop'.

I suppose if that's right, then the plural is "hagesen" or "haggisen" if I remember my ME plurals correctly - do our Cloggy correspondents have any input?  Dutch is pretty damn close to ME.

Minced meat we call 'gehakt', normally only used in singular. The '-en' suffix is the normal way to form plurals in Dutch, so your reasoning certainly has firm roots in linguistics.

groeten,

Hein

Thanks for that, old chap - (ge)hakt/haggis sounds pretty close...

To be fair of course, I don't give a monkey's what the plural of haggis is, but if it diverts this dismal thread away from a bunch of illiterate adolescents wittering on about the merits or otherwise of some D-list druggy who will undoubtedly be working in local government by the time he's 35, I feel we'll have performed a valuable service...

Guest Guest

maria, you're a cow.

How dare you slag Janeo!

Thank you Mr Windsor

slag anyone off i like who aint got nowt good to say, me a cow! hardly my dear

u little sad peolpe, didnt anyone ever teach u ur manners as a kid?

Guest Outrageous..

What kind of website is this!! Totally IMMORAL. Disgusting.

All you users who frequent this forum are seriously TWISTED, and have the cheek to go slagging off others!!

Get yourselves sorted.

Guest maria123

All you users who frequent this forum are seriously TWISTED, and have the cheek to go slagging off others!!

Get yourselves sorted.

MY POINT TOTALLY COVERED AS WELL.

WELL DONE, WE SHOULD GATECRASH THIS SICK SITE ******************************************************************

Get yourselves sorted.

MY POINT TOTALLY COVERED AS WELL.

WELL DONE, WE SHOULD GATECRASH THIS SICK SITE ******************************************************************

I dare you!

This thread would have been dead by now had it not been for Doherty fans posting in it. I believe he and his sad following (ie you) are one of the factors which make deathlist more amusing (another being my spelling). You also contribute to my post tally because I do like a good rant.

Truth be told, Pete Doherty is an arsehole and I bet in 30 years time (provided you don't try to live like Pete (if you do you will be dead by then) you will look back and think, 'What did I ever see in that guy?'.

slag anyone off i like who aint got nowt good to say, me a cow! hardly my dear

u little sad peolpe, didnt anyone ever teach u ur manners as a kid?

Actually I have very good manners unlike that vulgar creature Pete Doherty. I have never spat at people or been involved in a street brawl because unlike him, I am civilized.

PS. I'm actually rather tall.