libertines_pete_doherty_keith_moss.jpg  What parent wouldn't be delighted, if their daughter brought home such a fine young man.

I think the obvious conclusion from this photo is that - if they are both doing tons of charlie daily - then some people can handle it and some can't. I can think of large numbers of complete munters who wouldn't touch a fag but look a damn sight rougher than KM does...

libertines_pete_doherty_keith_moss.jpg  What parent wouldn't be delighted, if their daughter brought home such a fine young man.

I think the obvious conclusion from this photo is that - if they are both doing tons of charlie daily - then some people can handle it and some can't. I can think of large numbers of complete munters who wouldn't touch a fag but look a damn sight rougher than KM does...

I agree VB. She does look OK to me. If she does peg it first I, for one, would not crawl over her dead body to get to you. (No offence)

You'd rather shag someone dead than me and I'm not supposed to be offended???...Bloody Hell - I know I've put on a bit of weight lately, but still....

Sounds like the "Who Would You Rather Shag if You Had To" game - eg Freddie Flintoff or Maggie Thatcher? Or, Jonny Wilkinson or Tessa Jowell ...

I alluded to Kate's drug use on this very thread on July 12, I'm suprised the media took so long to pick up on it.

Yes I know but "Supermodel does drugs" is very much in "Cat has Arse" territory....

According to today's Evening Standard, "Kate dumps Pete", which must be about the third time this has happened if one is to believe earlier headlines.  Coming to poor Kate's defence over her recent cocaine revelations is the always sensible Tracey Emin, who somehow became a well-known artist after she entered her unmade bed into a contest.  According to Ms. Emin, "I have never seen her go near it.  There are more people in the House of Commons taking cocaine than people in the fashion business".

Hahahaaa - Ive reckon I've read that "Kate dumps Pete" headline more times than TF has posted to this forum :angry:

As for Tracey Emin's House of Commons quip - cf. Noel Gallagher's quote from 1997 (bottom of page) - Not too original for a change there, Trace :D

And are we really supposed to believe that all those years that Kate hung out with Primal Scream was because of the half decent tune they knocked out once in a blue moon and had nothing to do with the unfeasible amount of drugs those boys consume...?

Guest poppet

i dont want pete to die :dead::pop::dead: but i fink the f****n press shoud stay off his back :ghost3:

Guest poppet

petes an artist, art wont let him die

petes an artist, art wont let him die

Would that be Art Garfunkel?

/me shudders.

regards,

Hein

Guest poppet

petes going through a few problems and you load of sick f****n vultures are picking at him. i personally love pete the way he is and wouldnt change him and so does kate.

petes going through a few problems and you load of sick f****n vultures are picking at him. i personally love pete the way he is and wouldnt change him and so does kate.

A few problems?? :ghost3:

A few problems??    :ghost3:

For large values of few, I suppose.

regards,

Hein

I had a premonition about Pete's death the other day and it wasn't nice.

But I thought I'd share it just for Poppet.

Picture the scene:November 2005. A cleaner opens up the toilets of a busy East End pub the morning after the night before. When she can't open one of the cubicle doors, she looks over the top to see the greying corpse of Mr D slumped over a toilet bowl with a needle stuck in his groin. Before notifying the relevant authorities she sneeks a photo of the said corpse on her mobile, which becomes an iconic image of the future.

:ghost3:

You read it here first.

Yours ghoulishly

DDT

:dead:

I had a premonition about Pete's death the other day and it wasn't nice.

But I thought I'd share it just for Poppet.

Picture the scene:November 2005. A cleaner opens up the toilets of a busy East End pub the morning after the night before. When she can't open one of the cubicle doors, she looks over the top to see the greying corpse of Mr D slumped over a toilet bowl with a needle stuck in his groin. Before notifying the relevant authorities she sneeks a photo of the said corpse on her mobile, which becomes an iconic image of the future.

:ghost3:

You read it here first.

Yours ghoulishly

DDT

:dead:

Which pub?

Which pub?

Considering a change of job, Mr J.?

regards,

Hein

Guest Shuffler
A cleaner opens up the toilets of a busy East End pub the morning after the night before. When she can't open one of the cubicle doors, she looks over the top to see the greying corpse of Mr D slumped over a toilet bowl with a needle stuck in his groin.

How would she be able to tell he's dead? He already looks like a "greying corpse"

Which pub?

Considering a change of job, Mr J.?

regards,

Hein

No, I've done barwork etc before, but I have got a camera phone!

I note the headline of The Sun today screams something along the lines of "Kate's £200 a day cocaine habit". 

Kate Moss’s cocaine use caught on camera

Kate Moss

Guest NTP

Heehee! Now The Police are on to her, and I don't mean Sting and his mates.

I wonder how they heard about it?

They'll have to lock her up in a special cell where the bars are very close together, otherwise she could escape with no difficulty. ;)

Guest poppet

whos buissness is it what kate and pete do in there own time ;) its their lives. i persanly think that anyone whos been brough up in a strict catholic back grond needs to rebell its just when pete does it then the media are their.

pete wont die and if he did then hed be the next kurt cobain ;)

whos buissness is it what kate and pete do in there own time

err... the police?

I've had a few goes at reading this and it makes less and less sense each time.

Saw the fashion pundits on the BBC this morning and their analogy was very similar to our VileBody's "Supermodel does drugs" is very much in "Cat has Arse" territory....

I'd be happy to loan him some form of dispatching tool to do the job. I for one would be pleased to him perform a Copycat Cobain.

whos buissness is it what kate and pete do in there own time ;) its their lives. i persanly think that anyone whos been brough up in a strict catholic back grond needs to rebell its just when pete does it then the media are their.

actually, I do agree with one thing darling Poppet has written - do we really need to be spending police resources on whether or not Kate Moss used cocaine? If they had pics of her peddling it to school kids, then sure, investigate. But if she wants to blow all that money she earned for doing modelling and looking hot, then so what.

But Poppy, are you trying to misspell every other word, is it just unlucky guessing, or are you the unfortunate victim of a strict illiterate background?