A chance for the uninitiated to catch up on the man's toons...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/218079

1800 is the best I can do...

That game is appropriately pretty addictive.

3,680 is my best score.

You are right. It is really an addictive game.

3800 is my best score

A chance for the uninitiated to catch up on the man's toons...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/218079

1800 is the best I can do...

That game is appropriately pretty addictive.

3,680 is my best score.

You are right. It is really an addictive game.

3800 is my best score

20. I can't seem to keep him off the smack.

(Dig the cool language from Josco)

U BUNCH OF SICK F**KS!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR KICKS FROM PEOPLES DEATH

SICK AS f**k!!

Another Guest who has not seen the Well Named Thread. Irate Visitors Rage here if you must.

From possibly the geekiest blog on the Interpipe...

Shock Horror as Kate Moss damages mixing console.

favourite quote...

funny about the drink spill though. typical.i think GF's should not be allowed in the studio unless its for a conjugal visit. or if they are allowed in the studio it shold be under strict rules. no speaking or rendering of opinions about anything and stay 5 feet away from anything that's plugged in

SICK AS f**k!!

Another Guest who has not seen the Well Named Thread. Irate Visitors Rage here if you must.

A suggestion for 2006 - Disable all threads for guests to

post in. All accept the Irate Visitors page.

Although that would ruin quite a bit of good fun. :o

Second thought, only disable the Fidel Castro thread..

Guest Guest

SICK AS f**k!!

Why do you think Irate Guests will helpfully post in the one theard where they're supposed to just to avoid annoying you a little?

Look you, stop being smart and start ranting. :o

Lets get it over with..... :D

SICK AS f**k!!

Why do you think Irate Guests will helpfully post in the one theard where they're supposed to just to avoid annoying you a little?

Good point guest. I always thought the 'Irate Visitors' thread was actually for general derogatory comments. I think specific ones should stay with the relevant thread.

It's a bit like those special areas Local Authorities set aside for graffitti a few years back which nobody ever used.

Guest Guest
Look you, stop being smart and start ranting. B)

Lets get it over with..... :banghead:

I can't say I'm not a little bit disgusted by some of things said on here, but I read and am amused by the site far too often to go on a rant.

Look you, stop being smart and start ranting. B)

Lets get it over with..... :banghead:

I can't say I'm not a little bit disgusted by some of things said on here, but I read and am amused by the site far too often to go on a rant.

Are you sure you don't want to rant?

I can't say  I'm not a little bit disgusted by some of things said on here, but I read and am amused by the site far too often to go on a rant.

Please? With sugar on top?

regards,

Hein

I can't say  I'm not a little bit disgusted by some of things said on here, but I read and am amused by the site far too often to go on a rant.

regards,

Hein

He's scared.

Guest Guest
[

regards,

Hein

Alright you sick bastards go get a life,stop wanking over corpses, ain't ye not got no repesect for dead or nothing etc.SICK AS f**k!! yous are. Hope you all die and you will so I win.

Hows that then?

Crap.

It should have some txt-spelling in there for a start. How about...

alr8 u sick bstrds get a life, stop jizzin over corpses, aint u not got no rspct 4 da ded or nuffink. ur sick as f**k ur. I hope u all die so I win. Respect.

That's more the kind of thing I was hoping for. Anyone else able to jive-talk it up a bit? My street cred's pretty non-existent.

I can't believe that we have stooped to this level.

We are so desperate for a good old Pete rant that we are begging for them! :wheelchair:

:bombguy:

Guest pete the fuckin man doherty

all u wee dick f**ks are all a bunch of sad fannys have u nothin better to do with ur time than sit on a computer and talk bout ppl gonna die ur a bunch of weirdos u neeb to get a life and some friends cause i hope u all die pete doherty id the f****n man hes no 1

all u wee dick f**ks are all a bunch of sad fannys have u nothin better to do with ur time than sit on a computer and talk bout ppl gonna die ur a bunch of weirdos u neeb to get a life and some friends cause i hope u all die pete doherty id the f****n man hes no 1

YAWN

I wonder what happened to Poppet - I enjoyed our frank exchange of views about Mr Doherty. Perhaps she has seen the light and turned in to a Motorhead groupie...

die pete doherty

Must be the first Pete Doherty ranter I've agreed with. :D

And in English?

Guest sister2006

pete , what a sweet and unpretentious dear, as well as an intellectual giant in the arts of literature and philosophy, must read camus before anyhting.......one question to pete himself ever heard of methadone

Guest Guest

as i have just replied, my spelling of anything, would be bilght to the subjective.....

He's done it again. The boy's a fool.

Excellent. Now all we need to do is sit back and watch the missives flood in from Britain's youth about what a brilliant, talented, misunderstood, incredibly sexy pop genius he is.

u sick bunch of saddos, pete's a gr8 guy an who gives a f*ck if hes into drugs an that. u lot r a load of sick pervs always wishign people die and get disieases. i hope u all burn in hell u sad muppets, pete docherty has got more tallent in his little finga than all of u sychos put 2getha. hes a poet and a profit. his songs give more pleasure 2 real people like me than u can understand in your sad little world of death an gloom. u sick c*nts all deserve to get casncer for wishing that pete would die. hell live 4 eva, hes 1 of tha greats. pete wil live 4 eva.

Edited to add: an hes as sexy as f*ck. u lot r all ugly cretins i bet.