Saw the fragrant Kate Moss on the box last night looking beguilingly bonkable. What does she see in him? There's no accounting for taste.

(Mind you, if she was ever to actually meet me she would probably still prefer Pete!)

Maybe he's a master of mind control and she's been brainwashed...

My take is she's determined to pull an English Britney Spears. She has her pick of a wide array of men, but just to be alternative she goes for someone everyone counsels her against ending up with (the same way poshish 18 year old girls get tattoos just to show their parents they're rebelling). Every once in a while the guy looks half ok or stops being a dickhead for one night, and a few people start thinking, "Hey, maybe he's not so bad after all".

But as poor Brit learned with FedEx, Pete is that bad, and I would be willing to wager a hefty sum that once the intrigue wears off Kate and him will go tragically off the rails and split no more than 2 years after they get married, if they ever do.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Sid and Nancy type ending....she scored him the H that finally finished him off?

Hmmm could be a Poll Thread, "How will Pete die?"

One point worth considering about our Pete, as a rule high profile rock stars get the kind of minder support that keeps the street drugs out of their veins and ensures private medical attention at lightning speed if required for something else. I'd have thought PD would enjoy some such benefits but I got a little information I trust recently suggesting his record sales and ability to generate hard cash for others are far from impressive and falling. In other words, for all the profile the guy's core business is v.poor indeed. He makes money for tabloid editors and they don't share profits with record companies and promotors, some of whom are rueing the day they met the mobile f**k up that is PD.

To put this crudely, it's not worth the money putting the support in to him if he's peaked and wasn't much of a cash cow in the first place. By contrast, it might be worth buying an ambulance and towing it behind Any Winehouse's tour bus.

So, yeah, keep this thread bouncing, you never know.

Saw the fragrant Kate Moss on the box last night looking beguilingly bonkable. What does she see in him? There's no accounting for taste.

(Mind you, if she was ever to actually meet me she would probably still prefer Pete!)

Maybe he's a master of mind control and she's been brainwashed...

My take is she's determined to pull an English Britney Spears. She has her pick of a wide array of men, but just to be alternative she goes for someone everyone counsels her against ending up with (the same way poshish 18 year old girls get tattoos just to show their parents they're rebelling). Every once in a while the guy looks half ok or stops being a dickhead for one night, and a few people start thinking, "Hey, maybe he's not so bad after all".

But as poor Brit learned with FedEx, Pete is that bad, and I would be willing to wager a hefty sum that once the intrigue wears off Kate and him will go tragically off the rails and split no more than 2 years after they get married, if they ever do.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Sid and Nancy type ending....she scored him the H that finally finished him off?

Hmmm could be a Poll Thread, "How will Pete die?"

Well, Sid died 28 years ago today. Come on Pete, take a leaf out of Sid's book and do us all a favour!!

Guest anthony

how is he doing you a favour by dying?

x

x

depends if he dives in front of a bus, rescuing you in the process?

x

depends if he dives in front of a bus, rescuing you in the process?

well he won't be releasing any new albums that's for one. and on another note, I'll get a bonus point on my dead pool selection.

Guest anthony

aye up,

those posts have been deleted ?

howcome?

x

aye up,

those posts have been deleted ?

howcome?

x

not deleted, seek and ye shall find on another thread

Guest anthony

howcome they are on another thread now?

:/

uhhh anyways im right,

i feel quite sad being on the site myself,

but i cant get on anything decent at school .

ie: myspace.

x

uhhh anyways im right,

x

excuse me but this site is decent :(

uhhh anyways im right,

x

Anthony, if you happen to be in a school, why don't you look out one of those teacher chappies they usually have in those places and see if you can't pick up a couple of tips about the use of capital letters and punctuation?

Might help kill some time if you're bored.

uhhh anyways im right,

x

Anthony, if you happen to be in a school, why don't you look out one of those teacher chappies they usually have in those places and see if you can't pick up a couple of tips about the use of capital letters and punctuation?

Might help kill some time if you're bored.

Would modern day teachers know about the use of capital letters and punctuation?

Guest atlxx

from google news:

Kate Moss dumps Doherty

London, Feb 11 (ANI): British supermodel Kate Moss has reportedly told her rocker beau Pete Doherty that their relationship is off, and that she just wants to be his 'friend'.

Moss broke the news to Doherty earlier this week, just days before she left for Dubai with daughter Lila Grace.

"Kate told Pete that there's no chance of marriage or kids," News of the World quoted the source, as saying.

The insider also revealed that the madly-in-love Doherty was not too pleased when he heard Moss' final decision.

"Pete flipped. He doesn't want it to end-he's so in love with Kate," the source added.

"Pete phoned his mum in tears. He was inconsolable as he cried down the phone-he really thought they would get married soon," said the insider.

And, it seems that Doherty's mum was so worried about his state of mind that she even called Moss and begged her not to leave her son, lest he end up dead.

"So Jackie called Kate and begged her to stand by Pete in his battle with drugs. She warned Kate that if she left him now, Pete could end up dead.

"Her argument was that Kate is the only person who's really trying to help Pete kick hard drugs.

"Jackie told Kate that without her and her arrangements for rehab, her contacts and her caring nature, Pete will sink into total chaos."

However, though Moss reportedly assured Doherty's mother that she would always stand by the rocker, it would be as a friend and not a lover. (ANI)

from google news:

Kate Moss dumps Doherty

Yeah yeah yeah. And how many times has she done that in the last couple of years? They'll be back together within six months, if they have indeed split up at all.

Guest anthony

Pete Doherty was joined onstage by his girlfriend Kate Moss tonight (February 18) as Babyshambles performed a memorable Shockwaves NME Awards Show.

The model briefly teamed up with Doherty for a rendition of the 'Down In Albion' track 'La Belle et La Bête' at Brixton Academy.

It was an eventful 75 minute set which also saw the Babyshambles frontman join forces with his friend Wolfman for their chart hit 'For Lovers'.

Before Doherty launched into the track, he joked: "We have got to thank Miss Moss."

Kicking off the show with crowd favourite 'Pipedown', the gig got off to a difficult start when three songs in, the band were forced to stop because of crowd problems.

Doherty asked the audience to take a step back and when they failed to do so, Babyshambles walked offstage for a brief period.

Eventually order was restored after five minutes and the band continued to pepper their set with new tracks including 'Delivery' as well as rousing versions of hit single 'Killamangiro', Libertines classic 'Time For Heroes' and 'The Blinding EP' track 'Beg, Steal Or Borrow'.

During the peformance two QPR flags were thrown onstage, one of which Doherty lifted in the air and later wrapped himself in.

The band ended the show with a roof raising version of 'f**k Forever', which sparked a mass sing-a-along.

Speaking before the show drummer Adam Ficek told NME.COM: "We're really looking forward to the gig and playing some new songs. Brixton is always a good place to come back to and I think its a cosier venue than most places in London. The rest of the bands are good too so it should be a right old party tonight."

Earlier Little Man Tate warmed the crowd up with a short set which included hit single 'Sexy In Latin' while further support came from I Was A Cub Scout and My Device.

The Shockwaves NME Awards 2007 shows continue tomorrow (February 19) with Amy Winehouse.

aha they havent split :blink:

Yeah, Rock 'n Roll..... :rolleyes:

Guest anthony

Ahh I might join this site,

because my college hasent blocked it,

but it's so crap though.

x

but it's so crap though.

x

I would stick at the education bit before joining

but it's so crap though.

x

Has your college made spell checking available? Just askin' like. Oh yeah, and what happened to - like - rock 'n' roll and rebellion? Like, you'll join only if the college let you keep coming. C'mon man, subvert them controls, smash the system, or summat. You'll be telling us next that your ambition is to have an affordable mortgage.

Any chance of a blanket college block on Deathlist?

1001 posts on the Pete Doherty thread! :rolleyes:

but it's so crap though.

x

Has your college made spell checking available? Just askin' like. Oh yeah, and what happened to - like - rock 'n' roll and rebellion? Like, you'll join only if the college let you keep coming. C'mon man, subvert them controls, smash the system, or summat. You'll be telling us next that your ambition is to have an affordable mortgage.

Where do you get an affordable mortgage then?

Guest anthony

my dad is an mortgage consultant or something of the sort :rolleyes:

so yeah is this the most popular thread on the site?

x

my dad is an mortgage consultant or something of the sort :rolleyes:

so yeah is this the most popular thread on the site?

x

Such a great demonstration of the standard of English nowadays.

Guest pharmajon

I've just been hanging out not getting anything done, not that it matters. I just don't have much to say these days, but it's not important. I can't be bothered with anything recently. Not much on my mind today.