Gary Neville = over lauded cunt.

Because he sounded like he knows 'something' he was bigged up tae fuck by sky sports, touch screen guru etc.

Hadn't won a game with Valencia since he got the gig last year, and last night Messi rammed a hattrick past them.

And wasn't Barca's top scorer :D

To make it sweeter...

12642783_10156398390855462_5765752191773

I never thought I would ever cheer for Leicester, but this is fantastic. 3 nil up against Man City.

• Like 1

3-1...

But even though I know Scottish fitba is shite, Celtic , Hearts or Aberdeen would gub Leicester. That's how shit English football is this last 4 or 5 years.

It's amusing :)

3-1...

But even though I know Scottish fitba is shite, Celtic , Hearts or Aberdeen would gub Leicester. That's how shit English football is this last 4 or 5 years.

It's amusing :)

Dream on, they'd struggle against Loughborough Town!

• Like 1

:) whereas the 'pool ...

Since youz last won the top flight , a Danish man came to England, won the EPL five times, fathered a bairn, and that bairn has grown up and is about to win it....

• Like 1

Fucking hell, we are 2nd!!

We may not stay there though.. :D

Any liverpool fans on here? What do you think of the mass walkout?

Scottish Cup draw :lol:

Couple of ties drawn then the huns ball bursts open with its heat (in joke except.....).

Start again...

They get a home draw. Shockerooni.

Scottish Cup draw :lol:

Couple of ties drawn then the huns ball bursts open with its heat (in joke except.....).

Start again...

They get a home draw. Shockerooni.

Don't worry, Killie will knock 'em out in the replay anyhow...

6/1 in the first leg was a joke , too late go get bet in but will be pummling them in the replay.

And that's even with it being Killie.

Big jig as manager ffs. (Called big jig cause he goes to pieces in the box).

I don't think it's just Liverpool fans that are annoyed over ticket prices. I've heard that Arsenal fans have also expressed their displeasure over the cost of tickets.

My question is why walk out after 77 minutes?

• Like 1

I don't think it's just Liverpool fans that are annoyed over ticket prices. I've heard that Arsenal fans have also expressed their displeasure over the cost of tickets.

The new ticket price is £77

• Like 1

77 quid a ticket (thought it £79, but like I care)

It just seemed pointless as by that time the game is almost over.

The only walk out I saw was from quite a few Man City fans, followed by shouts of "Is there a fire drill" from the Leicester fans.

The only walk out I saw was from quite a few Man City fans, followed by shouts of "Is there a fire drill" from the Leicester fans.

I suppose it was symbolic but, on the basis that the bin dippers play a load of bolics at the mo, it was pretty pointless.

Think on it.... 40,000 blokes staying to the bitter....

It's Liverpool.....

Of course there would be walk outs. All them homes unguarded for half an hour.

• Like 1

Think on it.... 40,000 blokes staying to the bitter....

It's Liverpool.....

Of course there would be walk outs. All them homes unguarded for half an hour.

:D

The match fixing scandals

I suppose it was symbolic but, on the basis that the bin dippers play a load of bolics at the mo, it was pretty pointless.

The match fixing scandals about 20 years ago spoilt the whole thing for me. The last time I went to a football game was 13th May 1998 Chelsea Vs Stuttgart. And the only reason why I got in to see that one was because I was in Stockholm at the time and some bloke's friend got arrested in a punch up the night before the match, so he had a spare ticket. All I had to do was buy him a couple of beers. That night I was staying in a hostel sharing a room with 5 Stuttgart fans. After telling them how proud they should be of their team, and that ok they lost (and please don't beat me up just because I'm English) I was able to sit down with them and have a few beers without fear of being stabbed while I slept.

The match fixing scandals

The match fixing scandals about 20 years ago spoilt the whole thing for me. The last time I went to a football game was 13th May 1998 Chelsea Vs Stuttgart. And the only reason why I got in to see that one was because I was in Stockholm at the time and some bloke's friend got arrested in a punch up the night before the match, so he had a spare ticket. All I had to do was buy him a couple of beers. That night I was staying in a hostel sharing a room with 5 Stuttgart fans. After telling them how proud they should be of their team, and that ok they lost (and please don't beat me up just because I'm English) I was able to sit down with them and have a few beers without fear of being stabbed while I slept.

Im still in love with the game, its been with me all my life really.

Last game I got to was the Boxing day game ( Spurs) against Norwich City.

Its not cheap but, for me, worth every penny. Its not like im out on the beer every weekend or anything so the money spent is worth it.

I don't think the English game ( Premier league ) is corrupt, certainly all of the money syphoned off by agents and strange contracts in transfers is something to be looking at but, essentially, its probably more honest now than its ever been.

Im not convinced about the lower leagues though, plenty of scope for far eastern syndicates to offer huge sums to players to throw games.

• Like 1

Liverpool apologises to fans and scraps the £77 ticket fee and puts it back to £59

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35546090

If they keep playing like they are they will end up playing to empty stadiums anyway!!

Bin dippers. :D

• Like 1

Liverpool apologises to fans and scraps the £77 ticket fee and puts it back to £59

If they keep playing like they are they will end up playing to empty stadiums anyway!!

Didn't realise they lost to West Ham in the Cup. Oh well, my mate Shorty will be happy about that.

Didn't realise they lost to West Ham in the Cup. Oh well, my mate Shorty will be happy about that.

I hate the Spammers more tbf.

Adam Johnson has been dropped from the first team after all that peado rapey shite.

First time he's been forced out of an 11 this season ...