Adam Johnson has been dropped from the first team after all that peado rapey shite.

First time he's been forced out of an 11 this season ...

Not only dropped

Adam Johnson has been dropped from the first team after all that peado rapey shite.

I see what you did there

• Like 1

I see what you did there

That's why you have two eyes...

• Like 1

Can't trust Killie to do anything.

• Like 1

Celtic will twat them anyway...

I do not want us to meet the cunts.

Just gives the msm room to spin the Old Firm myth.

They died, get over it msm. (I know technically they are still alive as Liquidation hasnt been finalised, but that isn't the club playing out of the bigot dome).

Scottish Football is SHITE. Lets not talk about it anymore.

Ah, I wouldn't worry, when we went down... actually, we wound up in the second division, and took a decade to get back up. But the time before that, actually we wound up in the second division (nearly the bloody third) and nearly did a Rangers 2012 but for Forfar.

Thistle are a bad example here, really. Other clubs bounce right back.

Scottish Football is SHITE. Lets not talk about it anymore.

I believe it's a very popular event at the Paraolympics

Arsenal's injury problems are now affecting their fans.http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2016/02/17/20434612/welbeck-winner-forces-arsenal-fan-to-undergo-surgery?ICID=OP

Scott Stephen Woods celebrated the striker's last-gasp header so wildly that he gave himself a hernia as the Gunners injury jinx struck again in bizarre fashion.

Ah, I wouldn't worry, when we went down... actually, we wound up in the second division, and took a decade to get back up. But the time before that, actually we wound up in the second division (nearly the bloody third) and nearly did a Rangers 2012 but for Forfar.

Not when you chairman is only interested in selling all assets from the club so he can make a few quid and fuck off to Australia (the sooner he does that the better)

Not when you chairman is only interested in selling all assets from the club so he can make a few quid and fuck off to Australia (the sooner he does that the better)

Baldy prick

I'll put this here

CQfZTYQWoAAlPdu.jpg

• Like 2

I don't normally agree with the fat bastard, but well said Fat Gary

Dundee star Gary Harkins: "Rangers are just a new club.. I've not played them before"

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-star-gary-harkins-rangers-7413876#mVO3ZBXOe9sZ47Yb.99

• Like 1

Blackpool have apologised after Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire' was played over the public address system at Bloomfield Road before Saturday's League One clash against Bradford City.

The Bantams were struck by tragedy in May 1985 when a blaze at their Valley Parade ground claimed the lives of 56 people.

Blackpool, who have plunged into crisis since their relegation from the Premier League with supporters regularly criticising the club's Oyston family owners, came in for criticism for the 'insensitive' gaffe.

On Saturday evening, they tweeted: "The club would like to apologise for any unintentional offence caused by a song played at today's match."

Ooops...

So Adam Johnson's going to get 5 years for kissing a 15 year old in his car, and possibly fingers and tops, although difficult to tell from the news reports..

http://www.football-oranje.com/twente-not-expected-to-play-professional-football-next-season/

The fate the Huns should've had perhaps...

Twente not expected to play professional fitba next year. Not that long since they won the top flight I think.

The Enschede side have been plagued by money issues over the past few years, with the club already banned from European football for three years in December, after an investigation found they had misled the KNVB on their transfer dealings.

In the past few days the independent investigation has also suggested that most of the club’s board should step down, due to an “unhealthy culture” at Twente.

Speaking after the latest report was released, KNVB director Bert van Oostveen painted a bleak picture for the 2010-11 Eredivisie champions.

He said, “The probability that FC Twente will not play professional football next year is greater than that they will.

“There are a number of weaknesses from the past, which are very difficult to solve. I think you need Houdini and Hans Klok at the same time.”

So Adam Johnson's going to get 5 years for kissing a 15 year old in his car, and possibly fingers and tops, although difficult to tell from the news reports..

And grooming her for sexual contact beyond that level. The content of the texts is available online.

In other news the toon now look dead certs to go down following and abysmal performance at Stoke, a win when Bournemouth visit and finally smashing the mackems might help our cause. A draw at Leicester would be a much needed miracle.

And grooming her for sexual contact beyond that level. The content of the texts is available online.

In other news the toon now look dead certs to go down following and abysmal performance at Stoke, a win when Bournemouth visit and finally smashing the mackems might help our cause. A draw at Leicester would be a much needed miracle.

Leicester need all the points they can get so hopefully you can kiss them goodbye.

However I hope that you realise that Leicester winning the premier league is one of those signs that the end of days is truly upon us.

Can't trust Killie to do anything.

Can't trust Dundee to do anything, either.

I know, I know, Thistle would get crushed too, but still. Mind you, we've never played the new Rangers, we might suddenly turn into Brazil 1970 playing them. :D

Celtic will twat them anyway...

• Like 1

In the (unexpected?) event Thistle beat Hearts today, we go 5th! Giddy at the thought, I tell you, giddy!

In the (unexpected?) event Thistle beat Hearts today, we go 5th! Giddy at the thought, I tell you, giddy!

I've heard rumours that if that does happen, the board will be handing out altitude sickness pills to the fans to help them recover!

• Like 1