More-cum have never shot so high. The professional ranks would give them vertigo IMHO, and leave Accrington Stanley looking like a truly professional outfit with a good ground.

Well, obviously all the talk at Reading is not the 1-0 win over Newcastle that sent us back into European positions, but Kingsley's sending off.

For those who don't know, here is a picture of Kingsley:

kingsley_mascot203.jpg

Here is a Reading player who was in action last night

De-La-Cruz3731.jpg

Yep, easy to get them mixed up..........

Kingsley will now have to serve a one-match ban & may be fined by manager Steve Coppell, but the club will appeal to the FA.

and the referee is one of England's best apparently.... :P:pop:

More zany gratuitous fun at the expense of beleagured Leeds United.

nastiness, hatred and bile snipped

Sod off :P

And maryportfuncity can bog off an' all :pop:

Leeds down, Bradford down, Halifax survive, now Chelsea go out of Europe. Is it Christmas????

:P:pop::):D:D:D:D:D

MIGHTY REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!

Poor old Chelski (not).

I had to laugh at Mourinho's comments relating to how Chelsea were the better side despite Liverpool ONLY having the Champion's League to play for. Well guess what Jose, your season ended last night, you've ONLY got the FA Cup to play for. You were like a breath of fresh air when you came to English Football, sadly you've turned into a bad smell. Now sod off.... :P

nastiness, hatred and bile snipped

Sod off :P

And maryportfuncity can bog off an' all :P

Remind me Ms Tits; where does your footy allegience lie, and what did I do - therefore - to piss you off?

MIGHTY REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A reference - of course - to Workington's admirable performance, holding Hinkley to a goal-less draw in the first leg of the Conference North play off. Destiny and a crowd of - oh - maybe 600, beckon at Borough Park on Saturday.

I had to laugh at Mourinho's comments relating to how Chelsea were the better side despite Liverpool ONLY having the Champion's League to play for. Well guess what Jose, your season ended last night, you've ONLY got the FA Cup to play for. You were like a breath of fresh air when you came to English Football, sadly you've turned into a bad smell. Now sod off.... :P

And now Utd getting their arses well and truly kicked - can this week get any better?

And now Utd getting their arses well and truly kicked - can this week get any better?

The "deluded one" (as the BBC have dubbed him) taking a leaf out of Sam Allardyce's book? Preferably vowing never to return to our shores. I am entirely in agreement Olveres, he must have been eating too many olives and garlic as he regurgitates the same stale old whinge time and time again. There can't be too many rattles left on the shelves in mothercare...

Remind me Ms Tits; where does your footy allegience lie, and what did I do - therefore - to piss you off?

She supports Leeds United. :P

Funny that VT should use nastiness, hatred and bile, which summarises all the characteristics of an average Leeds United fan.

Latest Leeds United news is they will hopefully go into administration, thus earning a ten point penalty. :P

I won't apologise VT. Your lot can't attack innocent fans, just 'cos you're sh*t & expect us to feel sympathy. You did it in the 70's, you did it in 1997 against us, you did it again in 2007 with Ipswich - no doubt it'll happen again.

So stick your sod off up your arse.

PS Well done Liverpool. Now THEIR fans are a credit to their club.

You did it in the 70's, you did it in 1997 against us, you did it again in 2007 with Ipswich - no doubt it'll happen again.

Spooky, is there some connection between the number 7 and aggressive behaviour?

PS Well done Liverpool. Now THEIR fans are a credit to their club.

Congratulations OoO for forming a phrase with the words "Liverpool" and "Credit" that has no reference to "Giros". Well done that man.

Oh dear Man U, seems they can't quite cut it against the big boys...

Time for Liverpool to teach them the Joy of Six!...

As for Leeds, Leeds City bit the dust, so could United. I think they should do a MK Dons

and revamp themselves completely: Call themselves Headingly FC or something and reinvent themselves as a family club and remove some of their bitter legacy...

As for Leeds, Leeds City bit the dust, so could United. I think they should do a MK Dons and revamp themselves completely: Call themselves Headingly FC or something and reinvent themselves as a family club and remove some of their bitter legacy...

It would be preferable if they disappeared off the face of the earth completely & take Dennis Wise with them, but on that note a team has just done that - Gravesend & Northfleet have become Ebbsfleet United. Link However I don't think G & N have got such a bitter legacy to prompt such a move...

Salisbury get an away scoring draw, could yet be playing Oxford (and Worko of course :P ) in the Conference next season. If Oxford stay down & the Whites go up this will be another excellent season for yours truly.

I visited Oxford's entertaining 3 sided stadium with Carlisle last season. Wukkie would love it there, lots of time for their supporters to view the cars in the car park and decide which ones to steal.

I visited Oxford's entertaining 3 sided stadium with Carlisle last season. Wukkie would love it there, lots of time for their supporters to view the cars in the car park and decide which ones to steal.

I'm one of the lucky 1200 Exeter fans going up to Oxford on Tuesday night for the second leg of the play off semi-final. Our day of destiny gets ever closer.

For the few who might be interested, The Guardian did a very good article recently about Exeter City's dark days of financial meltdown. We've come a long way in four years.

Latest Leeds United news is they will hopefully go into administration, thus earning a ten point penalty. :P

I think if we go into administration before the end of the season the ten point penalty counts for the 2006/07 season rather than 2007/08. Something like that, I know there's a way around it anyway

Sorry to disappoint you but I can't see Leeds disappearing. We'll more likely do similar to what Palace did a couple of years ago; wind up the current company and start afresh with 'Leeds2007 plc' or whatever.

I can't *wait* to see what jolly japes Uncle Ken has in store for us re ticket prices next season... :P There is a reason why he's on my deadpool list... :P

Hmm Vinegar Tits, you still haven't answered MPFC's question (he wanted you to to explain why you told him to bog off). My team (Celtic) played Leeds in a friendly at Celtic Park in the summer of 1999, I bought tickets and went along with my husband and his young nieces, a family game I thought, it's a friendly, fine for the kids, sadly not to be, the bile that came out of the Leeds supporters mouths is unprintable, their attitude and songs were disgusting and atrocious, they spoiled and soured what could have been a great afternoon in the sun. I've noticed Celtic have never had them back for a friendly, a lot of English clubs bring a much better support and their supporters act as gentlemen.

I agree that certain elements of our support leave a lot to be desired but it's the same with many teams, though we do have more than our fair share unfortunately.

But I bear no ill feeling towards OoO (who do you support btw? I can't remember) or MPFC (who got a bog off for posting a YouTube link glorifying our unfortunate demise <_< ). Ultimately it's only football and anyway, I like to save my bile for Ken Bates :)

Plus Hull might lose and we might win 9-0 against Derby so you never know :D

I agree that certain elements of our support leave a lot to be desired but it's the same with many teams, though we do have more than our fair share unfortunately.

But I bear no ill feeling towards OoO (who do you support btw? I can't remember) or MPFC (who got a bog off for posting a YouTube link glorifying our unfortunate demise <_< ). Ultimately it's only football and anyway, I like to save my bile for Ken Bates :)

Derby are bound to field a weak team, playoffs coming up and all that. I possible theory might be Leeds somehow managed to score 5 while Hull somehow conceded 4?

Derby are bound to field a weak team, playoffs coming up and all that. I possible theory might be Leeds somehow managed to score 5 while Hull somehow conceded 4?

Or not. I was hoping they'd hold out on administration until next season so we'd get another chance to sit back and laugh at their misfortune as they struggle to keep up in League one with the 10 point deduction. Shame that the few brain cells in management were put to good use today.

VT, I support Reading.

If Leeds win by enough & Hull lose by enough on Sunday & Leeds would've stayed up, how pissed off will everyone be!?!!? :)

VT, If Leeds didn't have a moronic hooligan element & the majority of their fans didn't have the grandeur & divine feelings about themselves (both of whom I have suffered from - this is a rational hate from experience, like Lady Grendel's & not irrational)......

AND Dennis "The sh*t" (and Swindon reject) Wise wasn't in charge, perhaps I would feel differently about their demise.

Maybe not, as Dad, as placid a soul as you can ever find, only really dislikes one team too - LUFC, partly as he thought their fans & some of their players were a bunch of thugs too in the late 60's, early 70's (Hunter, Bremner, Charlton etc). He being of no fixed team, had a soft spot for Derby. (Bit unusual actually, considering some of their sluggers - MacKay etc, but the fans were better behaved at the Baseball Ground)

If only Leeds fans on Saturday had protested in the right way. Trying to get the match abandoned by invading the pitch & attacking Ipswich fans was utterly, utterly wrong & were a total discredit to the genuine, honest fans I'm sure the club must have. Trouble is, we rarely see the latter & only see the former, especially at away games.

I hope the moronic element now get tired & move on, unwilling to stomach lower-tier football. That'll be a start, then the deaths or sackings of Bates & Wise will help their profile.