Dr Hackenslash

Chris Langham

liberal democrats - remove their hair

tabloid journalists - stamp on their toes then roast them on a spit

The first you have my full support, but as for the second... :lol:

liberal democrats - remove their hair

tabloid journalists - stamp on their toes then roast them on a spit

The first you have my full support, but as for the second... :ghost:

I'll go along with you fully on the Tabloid Journalists Mr Asia, but do tell me what you mean by liberal democrats.

(And does the lack of capitalisation mean anything?)

Do you mean it in the Mrrrcan sense? In which case I don't agree with you at all, or do you mean Paddy Ashdown, and his pals? In which case you're spot on.

taxi drivers - hack off their genitals

No no no. Arm the taxi drivers !

Then we would have a 24 hour vigilantly service for the cost of the ammunition !

No more late night brawls at the kebab house or punch ups at the taxi rank. The streets would be safe again for your granny to late night binge drinking.

Well its just a thought

Razor

It all kicks off on July 11th at Maidstone Crown Court.

At the further points of his social circle he has acquired the nickname Chris the Bacon (Bacon and Bonce rhymes with ....). Can anyone tell me what Bacon and Bonce means? It is doing my head in.

It occurs to me looking back at this thread that Millwall's very pertinent query has gone unanswered. My research reveals that Bonce "is a community in the district of Prilep, in the Republic of Macedonia" (thank you Wikipedia!), so I reckon it's nowt to do with that.

However, here is a link which may be more relevant:

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-bon2.htm

I concur with the article, as my father definitely used "bonce" as a word for head.

Still doesn't explain why it might be used in rhyming slang, which is confirmed here:

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/Z_BACON_BONCE.HTM

Here is another reference: http://community.livejournal.com/cheap_as_chips

"The word bonce is slang for head, mainly used in London. It appears to have derived from the game 'Bonce' - a children's game played with large glass marbles.

I can remember my Dad, a Cockney by the truest definition, calling my sister and I bacon bonce when, as children, we did something particularly stupid. I have grown up believing that a bacon bonce is therefore a stupid person. Not so! Bacon Bonce is Cockney Rhyming Slang for nonce meaning 'child molester'!

I'll have to put Dad right ..." :D

I suspect, as with much Cockney Rhyming Slang, the derivation of the expression is either purely random or lost in the mists of time. Unless anyone wants to contact that sexy Ms. Coren on "Balderdash and Piffle" - they could do a whole episode on "words and expressions used to describe the dregs of society"

At the further points of his social circle he has acquired the nickname Chris the Bacon (Bacon and Bonce rhymes with ....). Can anyone tell me what Bacon and Bonce means? It is doing my head in.

It occurs to me looking back at this thread that Millwall's very pertinent query has gone unanswered. My research reveals that Bonce "is a community in the district of Prilep, in the Republic of Macedonia" (thank you Wikipedia!), so I reckon it's nowt to do with that.

However, here is a link which may be more relevant:

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-bon2.htm

I concur with the article, as my father definitely used "bonce" as a word for head.

Still doesn't explain why it might be used in rhyming slang, which is confirmed here:

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/Z_BACON_BONCE.HTM

Here is another reference: http://community.livejournal.com/cheap_as_chips

"The word bonce is slang for head, mainly used in London. It appears to have derived from the game 'Bonce' - a children's game played with large glass marbles.

I can remember my Dad, a Cockney by the truest definition, calling my sister and I bacon bonce when, as children, we did something particularly stupid. I have grown up believing that a bacon bonce is therefore a stupid person. Not so! Bacon Bonce is Cockney Rhyming Slang for nonce meaning 'child molester'!

I'll have to put Dad right ..." :D

I suspect, as with much Cockney Rhyming Slang, the derivation of the expression is either purely random or lost in the mists of time. Unless anyone wants to contact that sexy Ms. Coren on "Balderdash and Piffle" - they could do a whole episode on "words and expressions used to describe the dregs of society"

It's funny how Balderdash & Piffle is presented by Victoria Coren, because the nature of the show is about different words and meanings and when I see her all sorts of words pop up...bouncers, boobies, melons, whoppers, headlights, jugs etc, etc.... :P

Apologies, I missed this one first time around...

And if these 'nonces' are the victims and product of their own childhood sexual abuse?

If they don't break the circle then society should break the circle for them. With a rope. A bullet. A piece of spikey wire, infact anything that removes them from breathing.

Many people who were abused as children grow up not to be abusers of children. There is no excuse for abusing children and the culprits should be executed if they can't be rehabilitated.

We all have our demons. We're all the product of our life experiences but what separates us from the monkeys is our ability to protect others from our personal demons. Those that can't should be removed from the gene pool. Period. :D

Stop making excuses for sex offenders. :P

Apologies, I missed this one first time around...

And if these 'nonces' are the victims and product of their own childhood sexual abuse?

If they don't break the circle then society should break the circle for them. With a rope. A bullet. A piece of spikey wire, infact anything that removes them from breathing.

Many people who were abused as children grow up not to be abusers of children. There is no excuse for abusing children and the culprits should be executed if they can't be rehabilitated.

We all have our demons. We're all the product of our life experiences but what separates us from the monkeys is our ability to protect others from our personal demons. Those that can't should be removed from the gene pool. Period. :P

Stop making excuses for sex offenders. ;)

the Daily Mail has a lot to answer for ... :D

the Daily Mail has a lot to answer for ... :D

Cheeky tw@ ;)

I wouldn't read a newspaper if you forced me at gunpoint! :P

Execute nonces and stop making excuses. This mercy bollocks has gone too far. ;)

I might make an appearance as I'm nearby at the moment.

Even if Maidstone Crown Court is a dump!

I might make an appearance as I'm nearby at the moment.

Even if Maidstone Crown Court is a dump!

What's wrong with Maidstone Crown Court Dr Hack?

Anything that might make a nonce even more suicidal?

....and here we go with the trial.

The prosecution say he groomed his victim.

I see he's opened with the "Townshend Defence." ;)

Well he's certainly a pawn in the game played by the Daily Mail.

I see he's opened with the "Townshend Defence." ;)

Well, argubuably, she opened with a regrettable lack of judgement. It'll all be churned over in the next few dirty washing days. Unlikely to do much for his self-esteem or will to live.

Sleazy stuff comin' out. She says they had sex when she was 14. If he's jailed now, he's in solitary for his own protection, or summat.

Tough call so we await the verdict. If innocent I'm sure he'll bounce back... if guilty I imagine prison will be difficult for him and would lower his life expectancy somewhat.

There's alot of guff being spouted at the moment and we'll see in soon enough. Time to sharpen the knives, just incase. No one likes a nonce. :banghead:

No one likes a nonce.

Apart from deadpool pickers, who like 'em in jails with a poor safety record, obviously.

Apart from deadpool pickers, who like 'em in jails with a poor safety record, obviously.

Obviously but I thought that was a given! :banghead:

Three cheers for knotted bed sheets... Hip Hip... B)

Personally I would cut his bollocks off and feed them to him IF he is actually guilty.

Equally guilty is the girls ,feckless moron of a "mother" ( in the loosest tems possible) who allowed such a "close friendship" unsupervised.

FFS the man is a pig ugly 57 year old, would YOU allow your daughter to spend time with him alone?

In any case, dont get too excited, whatever the result, he aint departing from this Earth in a hurry.

They say Pitcairn Island is nice at this time of year.