Magere Hein

Ideas and possibilities for 2008

Guest Guest_dave_*
here's the Jerry Falwell news

Tabu Ley Rochereau, pioneer of soukous music is gravely ill.

this the guy you're talking about?

Iain, Iain, Iain.

DDT posts a link about a Congolese singer called Tabu Ley Rochereau, with a handy link for those who care, to check details about this fellow.

You have posted a link about a Nigerian (note different country) singer Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe .

Now look at the two names and see if they match.............

I'll help you. No, they don't.

Sometimes, Iain, you make things very hard upon yourself regarding your standing here.

Guest Guest_dave_*

you're not kidding-i've been banned again!

you're not kidding-i've been banned again!

Well that settles any doubt there may have been as to whether dave is iain or not.

Now be a good chap and run along.

Maybe this could be a new lease of life for Bo? Expect songs like 'Bo Diddley is a Bed Blocker' or 'Bo Diddley is a Convalescent' any time soon.

Total dude though, hope he recovers (with usual caveat of at least hanging on until next year.)

Dodgy - but DDP scoring - territory once again:

This link is a short(ish) cut to:

Hayley Okines - 9 year old with a serious ageing disease heading for desperate measures treatment in the USA

and

Jessica Wales - brave teenager in need of life saving transplant appealing for people to carry organ doner cards.

Hayley Okines - 9 year old with a serious ageing disease heading for desperate measures treatment in the USA

MPFC, the minimum age is 16 on the DDP, so definitely the first, and maybe the 2nd aren't applicable.

For the sake of potential ranters, wouldn't it be better to just provide a link, rather than the full names next time?

The second lassie is 18, and in The Sun newspaper yesterday, DDP fodder for sure. The first is - just - about in the frame since she's expected to live to about 14 and is on her way for treatment to prolong her life into DDP scoring territory.

Point taken about the ranters, mind.

The first is - just - about in the frame since she's expected to live to about 14 and is on her way for treatment to prolong her life into DDP scoring territory.

Yes, but not for 7 YEARS!! So, putting her on I & P possibilities for 2008 is a little premature, no?

Guest Guest_dave_*

I dont feel right about predicting the deaths of little children

and

Jessica Wales - brave teenager in need of life saving transplant appealing for people to carry organ doner cards.

:huh:

Your not on with that, there is enough coffin dodgers in the world without bringing children into the deathlist. back down and LEAVE CHILDREN OUT.. .

The first is - just - about in the frame since she's expected to live to about 14 and is on her way for treatment to prolong her life into DDP scoring territory.

Yes, but not for 7 YEARS!! So, putting her on I & P possibilities for 2008 is a little premature, no?

Aye, but putting her on another thread is inappropriate too and giving her a mention in her own thread is ranter bait above and beyond funny. If someone would kindly direct me to the possibles 2014 thread I'll stick her there. Anyway, Clive Dunn/Ronnie Biggs decades of predictions between them and still breathing.

Aye, but putting her on another thread is inappropriate too and giving her a mention in her own thread is ranter bait above and beyond funny. If someone would kindly direct me to the possibles 2014 thread I'll stick her there. Anyway, Clive Dunn/Ronnie Biggs decades of predictions between them and still breathing.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DROP IT. ITS A FU*CKIN CHILD YOU F*CKIN IDIOT. I ASKED YOU NICELY AND NOW I'M TELLIN YOU! DROP IT.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DROP IT. ITS A FU*CKIN CHILD YOU F*CKIN IDIOT. I ASKED YOU NICELY AND NOW I'M TELLIN YOU! DROP IT.

Young man, many may agree with the basic premise of your less than erudite expostulation. You should know, however, that the subject of picking children for deadpools has been discussed in detail many times before you arrived here at Deathlist. Maybe you would like to view the Kir5ty Howard or J0sie Gr0ve thread and acquaint yourself with the more intelligent debate on the subjects of libertarianism, reality and equal opportunities.

Furthermore, it is a bit rich for a member advertising/spamming a website seeking to make a PROFIT out of death, suddenly deciding to take the moral high ground in this instance. Your threats are very amusing by the way.

Best wishes. :huh:

So how for the sake of argument, would we deal with a modern day Mary Bell? I think she was about 12 when she committed murder. Hardly an innocent kiddie then. There were those two others in the Jamie Bolger case too. From memory I think we backed off them too. Now that Mary Bell is an adult I suppose she's in the frame, except t she's been given a new identity and I don't know it.

Young man, many may agree with the basic premise of your less than erudite expostulation. You should know, however, that the subject of picking children for deadpools has been discussed in detail many times before you arrived here at Deathlist. Maybe you would like to view the Kir5ty Howard or J0sie Gr0ve thread and acquaint yourself with the more intelligent debate on the subjects of libertarianism, reality and equal opportunities.

Furthermore, it is a bit rich for a member advertising/spamming a website seeking to make a PROFIT out of death, suddenly deciding to take the moral high ground in this instance. Your threats are very amusing by the way.

Best wishes. :huh:

i don't need to veiw any threads about children, to me its a no go area and everyone else is fair game, there is a fine line in this job and i don't cross it.

why can't that be a solid rule. and yes i do profit but not from children. my web site and everything that came with cost thousands and more, do you work for nothing? does the undertaker work for nothing? no, well i run betting shops and i don't neither.

Interesting point has just come to me...

If a celeb announces they are pregnant, can we include the unborn child on the list?

And I may have gone too far.

Interesting point has just come to me...

If a celeb announces they are pregnant, can we include the unborn child on the list?

And I may have gone too far.

Whatever, i must be the only one round here to feel strongly about children, i will back down because i must be wrong?

So where do you join the line?

As soon as a kid turns 16/18, does it suddenly become acceptable.

My post above was tongue-in-cheek but it's more a question of doing things tastefully than morally here. If it were the latter, we'd all pack our bags and go home.

So where do you join the line?

As soon as a kid turns 16/18, does it suddenly become acceptable.

My post above was tongue-in-cheek but it's more a question of doing things tastefully than morally here. If it were the latter, we'd all pack our bags and go home.

i think we all know the difference between an adult and a child, without splitting hairs. why debate it? there is lots of adults to go at.