football_fan

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries ,etc ...for 2007

Birthday greetings are now extended to our very own Cerberus, born, I say, allegedly born on this day in 1963.....

Happpppy Happppy!

Happy Birthday Cerberus, you dog.

Happy Birthday, Cerberus - from me and your three one-headed cousins!

Happy Birthday Cerberus and happy belated birthday to deadsox.

hbdaycerberus420cg9.png

;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEADSOX! :(

Here's some alternate birthday sexiness... both of which I believe are in season at the moment :D (well, in Mississippi at least):

mink1qp6.jpg

muskrat1na5.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but what are they? The second one is particularly gruesome looking.

Excuse my ignorance but what are they? The second one is particularly gruesome looking.

A muskrat and a mink according to the URL thingies (or whatever they are called). I can't imagine anyone wanting to make a coat out of that particular mink.

Edit: I think the second one is actually the muskrat which makes a bit more sense. Nice tash.

A muskrat and a mink according to the URL thingies (or whatever they are called). I can't imagine anyone wanting to make a coat out of that particular mink.

Edit: I think the second one is actually the muskrat which makes a bit more sense. Nice tash.

Correct and correct, SttG.

I googled "hunting season" and "February" and that's the best I could come up with. Slim pickins. Unless you're a mink and/or muscrat hunting fan, in which case: roll on February!

Happy Birthday Yvonne.

Happy birthday, Yvonne!

hbyvonne2ke8.gif

Happy Birthday Yvonne!

This is too cool! I'm glad I voted to keep you, NAP!

ticket.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ...to all you Pigs out there. May the upcoming year be most auspicious for you all!

PIG

1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007

pigs2zg7.jpg

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in him, he won't let you down and he will never try to. The Pigs simply want to do everything right.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ...to all you Pigs out there. May the upcoming year be most auspicious for you all!

I'm a 1974 Tiger myself. My first name happens to be Tony. Grrreat.

I presume my parents thought that if people ran out of 'hilarious' TLC jokes to make about my initials, then the Tony the Tiger jokes would see them through.

You said first hit. I thought for a split second maybe, but then I thought again. Just waiting and waiting, I have it memorized.