football_fan

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries ,etc ...for 2007

Happy birthday Canadian Paul!

You share a birthday with Rabbie Burns, (who is 348 today) which gives me an excuse to wheel out this old chestnut:

tartanbanner2.jpg

Much better than some boring old half-naked ladies.

You share a birthday with Rabbie Burns, (who is 348 today) which gives me an excuse to wheel out this old chestnut:

tartanbanner2.jpg

So you post a picture of a half-naked dog...

:o CP :flame:

regards,

Hein

tartanbanner2.jpg

So you post a picture of a half-naked dog...

:o CP :flame:

regards,

Hein

That's no way to talk about Ms. Gilham.

Happy Birthday, CP! Wow - 21. Do you know how old that makes your poor mom feel? Sheesh. I'll have to schedule an appointment with my shrink....wait.....I already have one tonight. Yay!

It's too early for a poem. I'll have to see what I can come up with later. :o

Anyway, have a wonderful birthday, don't do anything I did on my 21st birthday (shouldn't be hard for you - I was pregnant) and most of all, don't get caught.

Love ya!

Congratulations CP, key of the door and all that. Hope you get some good pressies. I got a suitcase for mine. Think it was a hint - happy birthday Godot lad, now f**k off!

i cant seem to remember my 21st.. ive got no idea what my parents gave me. it was only 4 years ago. i think i must have been on drugs or something. oh well. happy birthday CP.

oh and i just noticed its my 1 year anniversary since joining the deathlist ranks. seems longer.. but hey. :o

Just wanted to drop by and remember (since the lot of you did not) my 2 year anniversary on this site.

Just wanted to drop by and remember (since the lot of you did not) my 2 year anniversary on this site.

bb2lx1.jpg

oh and i just noticed its my 1 year anniversary since joining the deathlist ranks. seems longer.. but hey. :lol:

mauricecakeorangeyb4.png

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! :shoot2::D :D The past week has been an exciting roller coaster from the peaks of uncertainty to the depths of misery and a return last night to a stage of contentment. If anyone's interested, I'm always up for the chat room.

P.S. BS, I love Mia Kirshner, and I'm proud to share a birthday. :D

P.P.S. I love the graphic Captain, but what is the little picture that makes up the flag, I can't for the life of me figure it out!

....... what is the little picture that makes up the flag, I can't for the life of me figure it out!

The answer is in a PM - but your inbox is full, or something!

....... what is the little picture that makes up the flag, I can't for the life of me figure it out!

Sorted! There's one precious slot now! :shoot2:

Sorted! There's one precious slot now! :shoot2:

Sent!

Sorry C.P. missed it, but that's not going to stop me wishing you a very Happy Birthday!, hope you had fun in a mature and sensible grown-up way i.e. got shitfaced. :shoot2:

Happy Birthday DDT!

Happy Birthday DDT!

uM er uh yes........why yes it is your birthday DevonDeathTrip......hope it's a happpppppy one......by the way are you really only 2 years old? Quite impressive you are to have such good writing skills at such an early age.......

Thank you everyone ;) And happy Birthday to everyone else who I have neglected to send salutations to this year. :lol:

ddt2lp7.png