Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

My team is also lacking in points.  Right now we are in 48th place with 4 hits and 16 points.  My joker was Rosa Parks and I don't think that she will cake it this year, so we also are pretty much out of contention as well.

So much for your powers of prediction, ff. :lol:

Oh, and dancing rodents for your elevation to Post-Twuntdom.

regards,

Hein

Guest iain
Ronnie Biggs appeal to be released on health grounds has been rejected by the Home Secretary.

Maybe this will finish him off.

Hooray for the home secretary! :eshock:

Hooray for the home secretary! :eshock:

That's not something you can say very often.

BTW I am a Post-Twunt now. I thought I would feel different somehow, but I don't.

I wonder how the hunger strikes going? :eshock:

Never seem to have heard any more about it.

I don't think it lasted very long. :(

The hunger strike's over already? That was fast.

Now where did I leave that coat...

BTW I am a Post-Twunt now. I thought I would feel different somehow, but I don't.

Perhaps if the DL mods developed a 'Post-twunt' t-shirt line for everyone over the 1K mark, they'd get the respect and recognition they so richly deserve.

Guest iain

Britains only convicted nazi war criminal Anthony Sawoniuk has died in prison aged 85,so maybe there is hope yet for Ronnie to snuff it.

Britains only convicted nazi war criminal Anthony Sawoniuk has died in prison aged 85,so maybe there is hope yet for Ronnie to snuff it.

i'M FAILING TO SEE THE CONNECTION HERE ;) .

Are you trying to say that because one prisoner died, another prisoner (Biggs) will?

If so, I'm rather glad I'm not a member of the prison population with such contagious death going about. ;)

i'M FAILING TO SEE THE CONNECTION HERE  :angry: .

<_<

:angry:

Ronnie Biggs could appear on the roof of Belmarsh with ther re-reformed Sex Pistols singing "No One Is Innocent" wearing a T-Shirt with a ginat "FA" on the front and a "KE" on the back and the words "I am faking ilness to get the Home Seceratary's attention" tatooed on his forehead in dayglo lettering and people would still speculate that he was about to die of some mystery illness.

Ronnie Biggs could appear on the roof of Belmarsh with ther re-reformed Sex Pistols singing "No One Is Innocent" wearing a T-Shirt with a ginat "FA" on the front and a "KE" on the back and the words "I am faking ilness to get the Home Seceratary's attention" tatooed on his forehead in dayglo lettering and people would still speculate that he was about to die of some mystery illness.

Or he could come over to britain and ride the tube.

I think millwall's trying to tell us something here....

By the way, its either very small writing or a very big forehead. Mind you, he is getting rather bald.

Guest iain

These things tend to happen in batches thats all

Guest 55
;) WELL DONE RONNIE - GOOD PENSION PLAN!

Guest phil

I think old biggsy should be sent free to see if it would be posible for him to do another train robbery or is it asking to much.

Good luck biggsy i hope you out live them all. :evil2:

His health is so fragile that we could get a win/win situation if he's freed. The do-gooders would celebrate and the media would hound him to death in days.

Apparentely GR gave up on him as his choice for joker and replaced him with Rawls. I hope Mr. Rawls doesn't spend too much time on the internet, or else he might notice his massively increased fan base. :(

Guest Toke Deltorso
DIE BUGGER DIE!. ;)  :dead:  :dead:

I bet his son would'nt like that to happen!.

DIE BUGGER DIE!. ;):dead::dead:

erm....have you ever considered anger management?