Crispy

Saddam Hussein

So what happens to those of us who have already entered our deadpool teams AND have used their reserve thanks to Gerald Ford popping off? I suspect there'll be quite a few of us...

i want to watch.if there was a god it would be live on TV :(

Listening to the details now on Radio Four, f**k sake, doesn't anyone out in Iraq do deadpools?

Iraqi expert on the radio at the moment - however - does think there's a chance he'll see 2007.

Saddam's execution to be videotaped

Several sources said Saddam's execution would be videotaped by the Iraqi government, though it wasn't clear whether it would be released to the public or broadcast.

"We will video everything," Iraqi National Security adviser Mouffak al Rubaie told CBS News.

If that's the case, could they possibly tape 'The Best of Spitting Image' on ITV tonight please, as my video recorder's broken.... :(

So what happens to those of us who have already entered our deadpool teams AND have used their reserve thanks to Gerald Ford popping off? I suspect there'll be quite a few of us...

You should always wait till the last possible moment Vin.... :(

radio, bloody radio, i want live stream. ive payed for broadband.i want to see the fecker choke :(

Saddam's execution to be videotaped
Several sources said Saddam's execution would be videotaped by the Iraqi government, though it wasn't clear whether it would be released to the public or broadcast.

"We will video everything," Iraqi National Security adviser Mouffak al Rubaie told CBS News.

Interesting in:

ABC and CBS said they wouldn't air the full execution if the video became available.

"We're very aware that we're coming into people's living rooms and that there could be children watching," CBS News senior vp Linda Mason said.

Bunch of hypocrite sods. Several fictional murders before dinner is Ok for childen, but an honest-to-god hanging, something quite legal in the US, will be censored.

If I were the Iraqi government, I'd sell the footage on DVD for profit rather than broadcast it.

regards,

Hein

I suppose really that it's better all round if he does hang tomorrow - there's no doubt in my mind that Saddam and his two pals would be very cheap hits indeed.

I'm sure that footage of the deed itself will soon be available on YouTube and all other leading 'sicko' websites. At least I hope so... :(

think of all the money you would make selling the dvd to the kurds :(

wife's just seen this site. she said we are all sick :(:(:lol::lol::lol:

You mean: we aren't? :D

regards,

Hein

You mean: we aren't? :D

regards,

Hein

I have a diagnosis. What're y'all's excuses?

Dang - I wanted Saddam to hang on to 07 for the DDP - i've already lost 2 of my original 20, and this would make 3 new names I have to come up with. Its a good thing I haven't submitted my list yet.

I left my lists late but included him in the end. What happens if they hang him on the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve/Day? Technically speaking he'd live seconds into 2007 but Iraq is ahead of the UK so do the deadpools operate on local time or GMT?

Bloody hell, bringing stability to Iraq is easy by comparison eh?

I didn't know Saddam's wife was staying with you Hoggie....how nice that she can turn to you for comfort in this moment of grief. Perhaps she can help you tap into the live feed from the gallows....seems a shame that Tariq Aziz wasn't invitted to it either......

Re the live feed, if his family are watching they could always record it and play it backwards for that all important happy ending!

terrifying tidbit they just gave across on the CNBC news crawl. Apparently they hang these poor fellows over there in....well, there's no nice way to put it....in the nude. Yipes! Apparently there's a Comservative religious group up in arms over this development, I suppose they may have intended bringing their children to see the movie reel showings and now that will be out.

Pardon me while I go and hurl my guts over the hanging image which thye left me with.

I left my lists late but included him in the end. What happens if they hang him on the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve/Day? Technically speaking he'd live seconds into 2007 but Iraq is ahead of the UK so do the deadpools operate on local time or GMT?

Bloody hell, bringing stability to Iraq is easy by comparison eh?

DL goes by the time in the UK when the person dies. I think

Somebody asked earlier about Barzan and Bandar.

Barzan is due to be hanged around the same time as Saddam. They've already taken his personal effects at the same time as Saddams.Link

No word on Bandar yet.

Saddam transferred to Iraqi authorities

Givanni di Stefano, one of Hussein's defense attorneys, told CNN the U.S. military officially informed him that the former Iraqi dictator has been transferred to Iraqi authorities for his execution and that a "credible source" had told him Hussein will be executed "very shortly -- in the next couple of hours."

Saddam transferred to Iraqi authorities

Givanni di Stefano, one of Hussein's defense attorneys, told CNN the U.S. military officially informed him that the former Iraqi dictator has been transferred to Iraqi authorities for his execution and that a "credible source" had told him Hussein will be executed "very shortly -- in the next couple of hours."

On no he's not

'US officials have denied reports that former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein has been transferred to Iraqi custody, as speculation mounts about his execution.'

Seems panto season is well and truly upon us :(

Seems panto season is well and truly upon us :(

What do you expect, seeing where Saddam's life is?

regards,

Hein