Crispy

Saddam Hussein

It's been aired on TV, apparently.

Perfect Friday night post-pub viewing!

What channel?

So far it's only been aired on Iraqi television, I don't think any other news network have received the footage of still photos yet.

Guest Guest

is anyone here crying like me?

I mean he would have been such a dead cert for the 2007 list... :banghead:

So far it's only been aired on Iraqi television, I don't think any other news network have received the footage of still photos yet.

I don't know if Deathlist was going to bend the rules or what but it's to bad he couldn't hang out for a couple more days.

Guest Guest

u sick f**ks!!! how can u talk about whether sum sick website is gonna bend the rules at a time like this. saddam was a close personal friend who always bought my kids lovely christmas presents and i think its disgusting your celebrating his untimely death. my kids, one of whom is suffering from a fatal disease and has only months left havent even had time to write there thank-u leters to him and yet all u lot can do is waffle on about you're sick fantasties. Your all SICK in the HEAD u unfeeling bastards. MY sick child was hoping to see Uncle Saddam one last time and now she cant. I hope u all go to HELL!!!!!! How DARE u!!!!

is anyone here crying like me?

Yes!

How could Deathlist miss this sitting duck. For crying(!) out loud! Why didn't they debut him this year? And while we're at it, his two halfbrothers, the crooked judge, all could have been nominate. Man. this could have been a record- (and neck) breaking year! We should have closed the year after Ford and start 2007 yesterday.

Is guest above serious? If so I'll nominate you for next year. And my best wishes to your son.

Cuh. Nothing on YouTube yet...

Guest Guest
u sick f**ks!!! how can u talk about whether sum sick website is gonna bend the rules at a time like this. saddam was a close personal friend who always bought my kids lovely christmas presents and i think its disgusting your celebrating his untimely death. my kids, one of whom is suffering from a fatal disease and has only months left havent even had time to write there thank-u leters to him and yet all u lot can do is waffle on about you're sick fantasties. Your all SICK in the HEAD u unfeeling bastards. MY sick child was hoping to see Uncle Saddam one last time and now she cant. I hope u all go to HELL!!!!!! How DARE u!!!!

Just like the sick F****r sadman cut short millions of lives hope you and your family go to hell like the sad git sadmam insain now fuckoff you idiot

Apparentely, Barzan and Awad weren't hanged with him.

No, in all the hullabaloo, this has been largely overlooked. They will be executed, according to the BBC, at the end of the Eid Festival there next week, ie 2007.

So, now I only have to find one name to submit. Surely, never before has there been such drama towards the end, even taking Artie Shaw's demise into account.

Apparentely, Barzan and Awad weren't hanged with him.

No, in all the hullabaloo, this has been largely overlooked. They will be executed, according to the BBC, at the end of the Eid Festival there next week, ie 2007.

So, now I only have to find one name to submit. Surely, never before has there been such drama towards the end, even taking Artie Shaw's demise into account.

The best possible result as far as I'm concerned. :banghead:

I thought that they were executed along with Saddam. That means I have to rearrange my list one more time. *sigh*

i feel it is highly unlikely he will be put to death. besides a too easy way out for him. although could be assassinated.

Wanna take that back Stayin? :banghead:

Edited by football_fan

... It's really important to know, as we're now in the second half of the year, people are starting to gather names for their DDP 2006 entries. His trial won't start for a while yet, and by the time they sentence him, it would surely be next year before he was executed.

Yes he might well be beheaded or gassed or electrocuted or riddled with bullets by the close of the calendar year presently known as 2006;

I bet Mystic Meg is quaking in her boots Bruno ole boy! :banghead:

Edited by football_fan

... It's really important to know, as we're now in the second half of the year, people are starting to gather names for their DDP 2006 entries. His trial won't start for a while yet, and by the time they sentence him, it would surely be next year before he was executed.

Yes he might well be beheaded or gassed or electrocuted or riddled with bullets by the close of the calendar year presently known as 2006;

I bet Mystic Meg is quaking in her boots Bruno ole boy! :banghead:

It's bad enough it being Black Saturday, what with Deathlist losing a dead cert.

If you're going to slag people off Rita - at least try to use the quoting system properly!

Guest sneaky

Hanging is far to good for a sadistic evil prick like him, his whole family should be executed

What do y'all think are the chances Saddam will be executed in the next year or so?

I've got a strange feeling it won't come to that.

I envisage a Goering situation, in that he'll be "allowed" to top himself first.

As long as he's dead before the end of the year, I'm happy.

I want those DDP points.

Are you happy today? :banghead:

Oooh, he's on hunger strike now! I wonder if it'll last more than three days.

regards,

Hein

Sounds like a publicity stunt, I can't see Saddam doing a Bobby Sands.

Too much of an egoist for that.

Possibly, but he knows he's going to die anyway, maybe he would prefer death by starvation on his own terms rather than public hanging on American terms. It's about the only way he can kill himself anyway, I'm sure his guards keep him distanced from sharp objects and toxins. :banghead:

Personally, I don't care how he dies. Just as long as it happens before 1st January 2007.

:D

I'm feeling a bit annoyed for putting Hussein on my DDP now.

I was foolish to think that he would be guilty and hung (no penis jokes please (especially BHB)) in a year.

Turns out that after this trial he will face another one. Pesonally, I can't see the point. You can only kill him once...

You happy you had him now Windsor?

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to when he might actually be executed?

28th March 2007 at 0800 hrs. Although as he's on my DDP team I rather hope he dies this year, but I don't think he will. :banghead:

Only three months out ole chap! :D