Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Brandy - I am afraid that Dickie is playing Scrabble with Charlie Drake for the foreseeable future. He has asked me to deputise for him in any shenanigans involving girls half his age.

I wonder if , by any chance, whether your real name might be Tessa.

Brandy - I am afraid that Dickie is playing Scrabble with Charlie Drake for the foreseeable future. He has asked me to deputise for him in any shenanigans involving girls half his age.

I wonder if , by any chance, whether your real name might be Tessa.

Down, Pooka, down! That's better, good boy.

So has Millwall returned to this forum yet since stalking Dicky? I only ask 'cause there's been a lot of football on the telly recently for some reason and it's been distracting me from the Death List somewhat.

Has anyone yet considered the possibility that Dicky has got Millwall hostage, locked up in his wardrobe? Maybe he's only letting him out for toast and to watch DVD's of Dick Turpin and Robin's Nest, whilst trussed up like a turkey with a gimp ball in his mouth.

That's quite a nauseating image actually, isn't it?

Sorry, I'll get back to the football...

You have an interesting point, BHB.

Do the nurses actively discourage sexual activity at Brinsworth House, or is it a case of keys in the bowl and riding Drake and Dicky O every other night?

Hmmmm....

Rendezvous with the MPFC spying division now complete, I can reveal.....Dickie O still has an agent. Watch this space, or maybe one a few dozen posts below it for more details.

Rendezvous with the MPFC spying division now complete, I can reveal.....Dickie O still has an agent. Watch this space, or maybe one a few dozen posts below it for more details.

Oh Mary, please don't keep us all in suspenders... name the guilty party as soon as possible so we can all bombard him with e-mail/ letters/ phone calls in order to get this sitcom legend the recognition he so rightfully deserves.

Excellent work by the MPFC spying division (which actually sounds incredibly sinister if you effect a Russian accent) by the way. I am sure medals and a photo shoot with Mister Blair are just around the corner.

Aye well, he touches base on a regular basis with Francine Fletcher of Fletcher Associates. Physically he's quite well, or that's the official line I got second hand from someone who knows someone. He - supposedly - chooses not to work, in other words he's not getting offered the work he wants, whatever that might be. Sometimes such a line from an agent means a kind of stand off between the industry and a client. It might well be the case here where they'd make an effort for the right job but probably not push the man back into the limelight for any old garbage. Health wise, however, he's fairly sound although - of course - more fragile than a man who's never suffered the kind of problems that beset Dickie O a while back.

Go well.

"not push the man back into the limelight for any old garbage"

If that had been the case for his entire career, he would have never been on television ;)

The public loved that garbage, it's only the more discerning types with the wit to sustain posting careers on a high quality site like this that can see it for facile excuse for entertainment it really is.

This has just been posted in the Brinsworth House thread

"hi there.. just fort i would let u no that i am a waiter at brinsworth house.. there are currently 35 residents and infact richard 0 is there as u are right... he is very well and if u get to brinsworth house early enough.. u could even catch him grabbin his ciggies and paper at the local shop (he usually leaves about 930... alan is still goin strong aswell... everyone is great.. any information you want to no just email me ... i hope i was a little help

dan"

I've never paid much attention to Dicky O or his thread, but I noticed from the picture in the Caption Competition thread that he looks exactly like a white version of one of my Hispanic friends.

Gawky looking guys have a strange drawing power for Latinas. I wonder how many illegitimate children he has floating around there...

I have to admit that I find Richard O'Sullivan very attractive, even more so than the lovely Jane Horrocks.

By the way, we are back down to 6th on the Google search results.

We're not even on the front page of an AOL search.

How can this egregious error be rectified millwall32? (and did you know your photo looks eerily similar to that of the late George Carlin?)

How can this egregious error be rectified millwall32? (and did you know your photo looks eerily similar to that of the late George Carlin?)

It is he. He is alive. You don't know what your talking about.

Are you sure about that millwall32? I checked the Social Security death records and found him dwelling there rather securely.

Are you sure about that millwall32? I checked the Social Security death records and found him dwelling there rather securely.

He's alive and was on The Tonight Show a couple weeks ago. Good ol' George is going through congestive heart failure though (announced on stage in January '06).

Thought it was about this thread came back up on top of the page, you bitches,

After all, got a shout in the mail last week, in case you did'na looka,

Doctor's looked at my boil and prescribed me leeches,

But at least Wyatt's safe from the Pooka.

TLC wishes it's true and not a lie,

But Tessa's filed a complaint,

Pooka rolls his eyes and says 'why oh why?'

TLC breaks the news, 'she's late.'

Ahem!

That's what happens if you listen to Harry Nilsson too much.

Challenge:

Keep the verses going....over to you....

[poetic licence edit]

Challenge:

To me?

[poetic licence edit]

Challenge:

To me?

To you.

Bitches/leeches, that's almost as bad as dance/romance. Actually, sorry BHB, it's worse but at least it has comedy. You are in good company though, Elvis once rhymed 'serious' with 'posterious' :) .

Bitches/leeches, that's almost as bad as dance/romance. Actually, sorry BHB, it's worse but at least it has comedy. You are in good company though, Elvis once rhymed 'serious' with 'posterious' :) .

Or my favourite nonsense lyric/rhyme combos from Rod Stewart: -

'I'm wasted and wounded,

and it ain't what the moon did.'

Awesome. :P Not to mention the 'waltzing matilda' chorus...

That'll be Mr Tom Waits what done wrote that, "Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets To The Wind In Copenhagen)" from 'Small Change' covered by Mr Stewart, quite abominally IMHO.

Another fine rhyme from his work is "Looks like you spent the night in a trench And tell me How long have you been combing your hair with a wrench" from "Sick of Picking Up After You"

Or my favourite nonsense lyric/rhyme combos from Rod Stewart: -

'I'm wasted and wounded,

and it ain't what the moon did.'

Awesome. :P Not to mention the 'waltzing matilda' chorus...