Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Good one eh! , she's an ex girlfriend and always ready to give me a twirl. :P

yeah, you sound like the kinda guy that can only get cartoons to date you.

I guess then the Hook - Up hotline would be run by Joseph Barbera? :angry:

Guest Toke Deltorso

Hey cliffy better an old toon than no toon at all!> :angry:

Guest Yeah....
It's pretty obvious who inspired that S**t sense of humour......

... it was you bellend!!

It's pretty obvious that Clifford, Fred and Yeah are posting from the same I.P address..

It's pretty obvious who inspired that S**t sense of humour......

... it was you bellend!!

Oh I see.

Bellend? Should that not be 'Bell end' or even 'Bell-End'?

Ah, who cares.

At least I can claim to have inspired someone. :angry:

Guest Toke Deltorso
It's pretty obvious that Clifford, Fred and Yeah are posting from the same I.P address..

I think your right boudicca, me thinks he has a crush on porkie pig!. :angry:

OK, let us put an end to all this ranting.

I think the most interesting question at the moment as far as this thread goes is why is Dickie O attracting so many drive by ranters?

My own theory is that it is because we are number one (currently) for the Google punter looking fpr info on this particular actor-fallen -on -hard -times.

This poses two further interesting questions.

Does this fact mean that deathlist/this thread is getting better/worse/more interesting?

What is the mental state of the average Dickie O searcher? (Searcher mind. Not ranter) No cheap jokes please.

Does this fact mean that deathlist/this thread is getting better/worse/more interesting?

What is the mental state of the average Dickie O searcher? (Searcher mind. Not ranter) No cheap jokes please.

Question one: Better, more interesting, more active and therefore the 'retention rate' of decent posters is good. This is a healthy site.

Question two: On the evidence of the drive by trade we've seen they're stuck in the past, given to ranting about the desperate state of more recent comedy that's found a large audience and also under the wrongful impression that those of us heaping abuse on their man must - by definition - be degenerates and/or lacking mental agility. Trace a few of the spats and you see them re-stating the same information whilst we throw more facts into the mix.

Question one: Better, more interesting, more active and therefore the 'retention rate' of decent posters is good. This is a healthy site.

Question two: On the evidence of the drive by trade we've seen they're stuck in the past, given to ranting about the desperate state of more recent comedy that's found a large audience and also under the wrongful impression that those of us heaping abuse on their man must - by definition - be degenerates and/or lacking mental agility. Trace a few of the spats and you see them re-stating the same information whilst we throw more facts into the mix.

Question three: Why did most posts in this thread originate from one IP address? Weird...

They didn't, but many of the drive by rants - certainly those a few weeks back - were almost certainly the same person. Check this thread and it's obvious many of us here share a view of ROS as a somewhat over-rated has-been. Most of the DL big-hitters have had their say on this thread.

Question three: Why did most posts in this thread originate from one IP address? Weird...

They didn't, but many of the drive by rants - certainly those a few weeks back - were almost certainly the same person. Check this thread and it's obvious many of us here share a view of ROS as a somewhat over-rated has-been. Most of the DL big-hitters have had their say on this thread.

MPFC, how do you know? ( Edit: I am assuming that Mr Hones is referring to ranters rather than members! )

Edited by Captain Oates

MPFC, how do you know?

Because - about a couple of hundred posts back on this thread - one of the mods pointed it out.

But it is nice to be the number 1 in the google search isn't it?

Any posts in this thread, provided they are at least vaguely on topic, are welcomed. It would be nice to stay up there.

In a totally uncalled for attempt to keep this thread bobbing around the top end can I just take this opportunity to wish the drive by ranters who visit our Dickie O debate a very merry Christmas.

I'm sure the original Dickie O autographs at a tenner a pop and old Dick Turpin annuals staring at 50p on e-bay will keep your festive shopping bills down and collective good humour up.

Guest RIGHT ON

ALL YOU DICKIE O HATERS ARE A BUNCH OF C#NTS!!!!

Ah, naked abuse....last refuge of the argumentatively feckless. If only you Dickie O lovers could muster one intelligent member we might be able to have a debate.

Note too the familiar and jovial use of the abreviation "Dickie O."

Guest Toke Deltorso

There's lots of Dickie lovers on this site (i myself prefer something quite different). B) right on.

There was an old Robins Nest on on Boxing Day evening. Ok but not very funy when compared to other 70s sitcoms

There was an old Robins Nest on on Boxing Day evening. Ok but not very funy when compared to other 70s sitcoms

I saw that episode, it was pretty poor,

did you know Dickie'O composed the theme tune to Robin's Nest.

Sounds like he did it on a Hammond organ, pretty dire anyway

I saw that episode, it was pretty poor,

did you know Dickie'O composed the theme tune to Robin's Nest.

Sounds like he did it on a Hammond organ, pretty dire anyway

Didn t notice that Tf. Might be his greatest acheivment.

A Robin's Nest repeat might have prompted a few old fans on-line to search their man, leading to them finding this site and dropping in for a drive-by rant. Strange it didn't happen. Maybe nobody watched the repeat.

A obin's Nest repeat might have prompted a few old fans on-line to search their man, leading to them finding this site and dropping in for a drive-by rant. Strange it didn't happen. Maybe nobody watched the repeat.

The fact the site was down probably had something to do with it. :unsure:

A obin's Nest repeat might have prompted a few old fans on-line to search their man, leading to them finding this site and dropping in for a drive-by rant. Strange it didn't happen. Maybe nobody watched the repeat.

The fact the site was down probably had something to do with it. :unsure:

If the sight wouldn't have came back around today I think I would

have started to worry.

My first few thoughts were - Where and what will Tempus Fugit go and accomplish now?

My first few thoughts were - Where and what will Tempus Fugit go and accomplish now?

Probably haunt thedeadpool.org website