Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

can we please stop taking about this guy ?.....I keep getting sent to this thread (cos there's a new post).....but its nothing to do with his health...just how bad a comedy actor he was (I thought he was quite good actually! )

(I thought he was quite good actually! )

I can't see this topic dying any time soon now....

oh god...I dont want to start a discussion about him....I wasn't trying to generate a response....if it makes it easier "he was crap..ok ? "

Though I have to say , the way he generated the sexual tension between the blond junkie from The Railway Children and the other dark haired one (who still looks ok in The Smoking Room ) was very clever.....lots of smile humour...

Guest Borg Duck

I love Tessa Wyatt in U.F.O.

YAAAABAAAA DAAAABAAAAAA DOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

:old:

Why are you people so obsessed with death? :D

Why are you people so obsessed with death? :D

'Cos it's the one thing we are all guaranteed to do :old:

Why are you people so obsessed with death?

I'm not but every time I try to start my web site about blind quadraplegic dwarves having sex with farmyard animals the police knock on my door and take the computer away.

The DL - on the other hand - I can get away with.

I always liked him - Robin's Nest was a bit tame but Man About The House was a smashing sitcom in the days when ITV could actually make sitcoms.

As for his health, I have it on fairly good authority that while he's still living in the care home he's a lot better and going out and about to football matches and the like. So sorry to burst all those who have him on their list. Mind you, this is coming from someone who only five days ago said: "Ariel Sharon? He's fine, recovered from that little stroke, definitely not a contender for 2006"... :D

Vinger Tits: You've got a command of English and a striking avatar to suggest you're accomplished at this posting game - both items are scarce amongst the Richard O' Sullivan fan base who dropped in to rant here.

I'm assuming you're in for the long haul. Tell me honestly, is it the feel good charm of Dickie O's old shows you like or do you genuinely rate the man as an accomplished thesp?

I'm assuming you're in for the long haul. Tell me honestly, is it the feel good charm of Dickie O's old shows you like or do you genuinely rate the man as an accomplished thesp?

I'm a child of the Seventies and so grew up with him being on the telly - I don't really like seeing all the old faces of my childhood dying as it makes me feel old (plus he's not in my deadpool so would rather him not cark it this year). Plus there wasn't that much in the way of male TV totty at the time so Dickie O probably ranked second after Richard Beckinsale.

Blast, I'm being far too sensible and intelligible..

U R ALL SICK I HOP U ALL DIE U SICK SCUM!!!111

Is that more in keeping with this thread? :rip:

Guest Danni

Hi, just read this whole thread in one sitting (yeah, I know, I really must get a job) & haven't laughed so much in ages.

I actually got here after looking Mister Sullivan up on Google & you'll be glad to know that you're still the first result. The reason I looked him up on Google was just to see what the old chap is doing now, as this is a morbid fascination of mine- seeing what old, forgotten celebrities are doing now & whether they're about to crawl out onto some reality celebrity format.

Anyway, found out more about what he's doing now on this thread than on the rest of the web- even his current address & the knowledge that his autograph goes for a tenner a time on e-bay, so by putting two and two together I could make twenty.

I wish Mister Sullivan well (like he gives a crap about me) but would like to state that I only watch the MATH re-runs because Sally Thomsett (Jo, the blonde one) gives me the raging horn.

Thank you for letting me drive by.

Hi, just read this whole thread in one sitting (yeah, I know, I really must get a job) & haven't laughed so much in ages.

I actually got here after looking Mister Sullivan up on Google & you'll be glad to know that you're still the first result. The reason I looked him up on Google was just to see what the old chap is doing now, as this is a morbid fascination of mine- seeing what old, forgotten celebrities are doing now & whether they're about to crawl out onto some reality celebrity format.

Anyway, found out more about what he's doing now on this thread than on the rest of the web- even his current address & the knowledge that his autograph goes for a tenner a time on e-bay, so by putting two and two together I could make twenty.

I wish Mister Sullivan well (like he gives a crap about me) but would like to state that I only watch the MATH re-runs because Sally Thomsett (Jo, the blonde one) gives me the raging horn.

Thank you for letting me drive by.

Danni,

Wait, get joined. Apart from that suspect last par you sound like a deathlister in the making. People will take the piss a bit but that's OK. There's all sorts here. Know anything about Mollie Sugden?

oh Christ...not someone else who wants to post about this old has been....look...he's quite healthy and not a candidate for the reaper-man...SO LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM :rip:

oh Christ...not someone else who wants to post about this old has been....look...he's quite healthy and not a candidate for the reaper-man...SO LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM :rip:

As far as I know Mollie hasn't had a sex change. Sorry Mr O', will take her back to her own thread. I don't think she ever appeared in anything with Richard O'Sullivan. But no doubt some smart arse here will find that she did.

oh no....I give in...

note to me....even though Richard O Sullivan thread ALWAYS has recent posts....under now curcumstances read !...its too addictive... :rip:

...I'd be far better off taking typing lessons.... :rip:

Plus there wasn't that much in the way of male TV totty at the time so Dickie O probably ranked second after Richard Beckinsale.

Vinegar Tits: Didn't the corkscrew-haired sex machine that was Magpie's Mick Roberston do anything for you? Gave many a young lassie her first proper wide on as I recall.

Probably Mick Robertson for you girls, but for me it was Susan Stranks.What a dish ! Although i did think there ws something going on between them sometimes ! :D

Aye well, it gave it more edgy appeal than Blue Peter. No smouldering between that overgrown boy scout Noakes, the blatant lezzer Singleton and the block of wood calling itself Peter Purvis. I'm telling ya, if they hadn't shown me 1001 uses of a bog roll tube and sticky backed plastic I'd have turned them off.

On a separate note, damn near 550 posts and over 30,000 views, this little thread has viewing figures and audience participation to kill for.

Think it goes to show that he is still a very popular bloke, probably due to all the air time hes getting on UK Gold though !

A good percentage of his overall fame could be here on DL

Reckon ROS should have been put in the celebrity big brother house after seeing the 'has bins' and the wannab s***t that has walked in there so far ! :D

Reckon ROS should have been put in the celebrity big brother house after seeing the 'has bins' and the wannab s***t that has walked in there so far ! :D

Dickie O' has more dignity than that.