Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

That many. That may qualify you for Rotten Ali treatment...

I know, I know, it's borderline, and I was very concious of that when writing the above posts.

But I don't do stats on them, I just list them, in no particular order. It would probably be much less if DDT didn't keep coming up with people who are ill. :)

Maybe I can have a cull of them one of these days. And I don't mean literally... :)

In what way, and by whom exactly?

I, for one, admire Mr Ali's dedication to what he obviously considers a subject worth doing properly. Quite the opposite from my slapdash methodology.

I am also willing to take a side-bet that he will end up trouncing me hollow in the DDP, despite us both currently being tied for third place.

I, for one, admire Mr Ali's dedication to what he obviously considers a subject worth doing properly. Quite the opposite from my slapdash methodology.

I am also willing to take a side-bet that he will end up trouncing me hollow in the DDP, despite us both currently being tied for third place.

Slapdash is good. If they are ill, stick them on.

I am hopefull that my Rotten Ali experiment will show that slap dash is better.

My goodness, yet another "mentioned in dispaches". Not been giving it my all of late since real death and hard work has been getting in the way. But guess most of my entries stand a fair chance due to putting a dash of logic into the act during the back end of last year. By the way my short list has 104 names on it and I'm looking at 673 names on my long list.

You can only die once, but I can't believe there are so many big name hanger-ons of late.

The former Patriarch of Cambodian Buddhism and Nobel Peace Price nominee, Samdech Preah Maha Ghosananda has died. :)

His entire family was massacred by the Khemer Rouge in the 1970s.

[Dr. Gaylord Rough :o

NNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

:)

Ah sh*t, HCW, you funny bastard you.

I come in, after a good's night drinking, see this response, start laughing & now I have the bloody hiccups, which I only get if I laugh after drinking. Ah well, there goes my night's sleep :banghead:;)

Listen very carefully I shall say this only once....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6452615.stm

Tried to do a search for the late Lucie Aubrac or for french resistance as there is probably a thread but the search function decided to play up so I've stuck her in her.

Never heard of him .... but what wonderful name :banghead:

If there was ever proof that every death reported on Wikipedia should not be trusted as accurate, surely this article proves it.

I would say that I hope Iain will read it & learn, but I know he can't read. :)

The Bangladeshi Test cricketer Majural Islam Rana has been killed as a result of a motrocycle accident. He is the youngest Test player to die, at the age of 22.

By the way, the previous holder of this unwanted record was the great Australian talent Archie Jackson who died from TB at the age of 23 on the very day that England regained the Ashes in 1933.

If there was ever proof that every death reported on Wikipedia should not be trusted as accurate, surely this article proves it.

I would say that I hope Iain will read it & learn, but I know he can't read. :)

It's good though for Sinbad. At least he knew how much he'll be missed for when he actually does die.

Although imagine how depressed you'll be if no one even acknowledged it.

Sally Clark who was jailed and then later acquitted for the alledged murder of her young children, has been found dead.

Guest Guest
Sally Clark who was jailed and then later acquitted for the alledged murder of her young children, has been found dead.

Guilty conscience?

Guilty conscience?

I dare say she was killed by a mob...

Guest Guest

Guilty conscience?

Of...

Guilty conscience?

Of...

People like you who still think she is guilty.

Can't spell the proper word.

Guilty conscience?

Of...

People like you who still think she is guilty.

Can't spell the proper word.

Peace...you can feel guilty for things you didn't do or things you could have done

What word?

Apologies didn't log in for the last posts :D:D

Sounds like vigil-anties.