harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

Hello everyone,

One of the creators of the DL has now entered the building, sorry for the long absence. Yes, I was at the Warwick University Mandela Bar in late 1986 when the demise of Cary Grant led us to ponder future mortal-coil-offshufflings. I'm amazed at how this thing has mushroomed since then...people cant get enough of death. Hello to Reaper, one of the other originals, and hello to Ronnie, who will never win that fantasy league.

• Like 1

Pleased to meet you, why don't you call the administrators and tell them what everybody thinks of this list. I mean pathetic is the word, for every death we get this year Banshees Scream won't post for a week.

Yes, nice to meet you.

Don't suppose you've got any embarrassing, student boy's club, 'Cameron-Like' photos of Reaper in a straw boater & blazer to share by any chance?

Cheers,

BHB

Hello toutes les mondes,

one of the original creators of the DL has now entered the building, sorry for the long absence. yes, i was at the Warwick Uni Mandela Bar in late 1987 when the unfortunate demise of Cary Grant led us to ponder future mortal-coil-offshufflings. i'm friggin amazed at how this thing has mushroomed since then..people cant get enough of death i guess. hello to Reaper, one of the other origs, and hello to ronnie, who will never win that fantasy league!

i have nowt to add just yet, but my beady eye will be scouring the net for those famous and not so famous folk heading towards oblivion, in this world if not the next.

cheers,

Harry

Hi there.

What did happen to the 1988 list?

Still missing...

For reputation purposes it could have been destroyed. My question would be - if there was any hits that year, who did not get the recognition?

Guest Guest

It was probably pretty similar to 1987's.

and it definitey had Clive Dunn.

Pleased to meet you, Why don't you call the administrators and tell them what everybody thinks of this list. I mean pathetic is the word, for every death we get this year Banshees Scream won't post for a week.

I just stumbled across this little gem, I make that five weeks. Lets see shall we if he is true to his word.

Pleased to meet you, Why don't you call the administrators and tell them what everybody thinks of this list. I mean pathetic is the word, for every death we get this year Banshees Scream won't post for a week.

I just stumbled across this little gem, I make that five weeks. Lets see shall we if he is true to his word.

No "Last Active Today[12th July 2007], 06:09 PM"

What a find, well done! I calculate that we're due no posts until 16 August. Let's hope that Deathlist gets a record haul this year..... ;)

This is, of course, Mod-enforceable...

Oh, cheers, Mono. How mortifying to have my first post and thread booted back into the spotlight. At least I've learned to begin sentences with capital letters since then.

Please, no further posts and let this mangy cur slink away to its death... (some hope).

I dont think this thread should be allowed to die just yet considering the superb detective work by Mono.

Harry, you are too modest. As you were one of the "seminal" donors to this site, this first thread should be framed and hung...............a long way away from here mind, but hung never the less.

I salute you Sir.

I dont think this thread should be allowed to die just yet considering the superb detective work by Mono.

Harry, you are too modest. As you were one of the "seminal" donors to this site, this first thread should be framed and hung...............a long way away from here mind, but hung never the less.

I salute you Sir.

A seminal donor? There just aren't enough of those around.

This is, of course, Mod-enforceable...

Go on Honez, I double dare ya. If Banshees wont do it himself, you're duty bound to put his money where his mouth is.

Shhhhh shut up. Don't do too many drugs Gunjy and enjoy the summer nights.

Go on Honez, I double dare ya. If Banshees wont do it himself, you're duty bound to put his money where his mouth is.

May as well use this thread to say farewell, it's been much fun for 6 years (and the previous non-web 20) but other challenges call, as they say in politics.

Goodbye to the good (Anubis , Godot, DDT and many others), the bad (just about everyone else) and the ugly (LFN, the world's most butthurt troll)

Farewell Harry, all the best for the future. Do pop back every now and again to see how we're getting on, won't you?

May as well use this thread to say farewell, it's been much fun for 6 years (and the previous non-web 20) but other challenges call, as they say in politics.

Goodbye to the good (Anubis , Godot, DDT and many others), the bad (just about everyone else) and the ugly (LFN, the world's most butthurt troll)

Damned glad to have 'known' you 'Arry. Go well.

Just one thing Harry...

Harry Cubitt, was Camilla's uncle or something, wasn't he?

Who the fuck are you?

A better man than you'll ever be!

Oh, just realised he's one of the creators of the deathlist, he's a hero.