blake

19. Clint Eastwood

18 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

L-R we have Lee Marvin, Clint, Rock Hudson, Fred MacMurray or Henry Fonda?, John Wayne, James Stewart, Ernest Borgnine, Michael Caine, and is that Laurence Harvey at the end?

Fred MacMurray and yes, Laurence Harvey

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, time said:

Cheers! I was 95% sure it was MacMurray, but he seemed an odd one out, and the somewhat similar-looking Fonda was in Firecreek with James Stewart around this time. Eastwood and Marvin would hve been filming Paint Your Wagon together, and Hudson and Wayne The Undefeated.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, time said:

Laurence Harvey's final wife, actress and model Paulene Stone is still alive despite having had cancer and is currently 82. 

• Like 1

I'm embarrassed to say this but I initially thought mistook Laurence Harvey for Kirk Douglas. Dim by name, dim by .....

10 hours ago, dimreaper said:

I'm embarrassed to say this but I initially thought mistook Laurence Harvey for Kirk Douglas. Dim by name, dim by .....

No shame in that, I'd say he was the least famous of this group. At first glance he also looks a bit like Peter O'Toole when the latter wore a beard.

Douglas and Harvey actually came from the same broad ethnic background, Yiddish-speaking Russian Empire Jews (Douglas' parents were from Belarus, and Harvey was born in Lithuania).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mollyafox said:

Posted a new selfie on X. 

IMG_0346.jpeg

he looks like a far cry villain

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jonah said:

He met with Dr. Jane Goodall last month, and there are some new pictures.

I don’t think he looks that great to be honest. Everyone seems to think he’ll be fine and he looks good but he does look frail. Nothing unusual at his age but that’s not because you’re still working that you can’t drop dead all of a sudden, which is I suspect, the way it’ll go for him

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I don’t think he looks that great to be honest. Everyone seems to think he’ll be fine and he looks good but he does look frail. Nothing unusual at his age but that’s not because you’re still working that you can’t drop dead all of a sudden, which is I suspect, the way it’ll go for him

I agree and was quite shocked to see him like that really. He looked rather dishevelled both in attire and grooming departments. he certainly could afford having someone make him look dapper. In his age it's a great thing still to be able to put on clothes by yourself, but you shouldn't look only just like that when you are out in public.

• Haha 4

On 18/01/2024 at 16:12, time said:

Looks like Martin Kemp went back in time to me.