If he starts making a habit of media appearances again maybe we should allow "any one patient on Gerry McCann's waiting list" as a dead pool pick next year.

Oh, look...my coat!

• Like 1

Speaking of incessant press attention; The Sun are getting fairly exercised today about increased police activity on the McCann case. Reading between the lines British dectectives are reinvestigating an alleged sighting in Spain right after Maddie's disappearance. The alleged sighting has the media friendly angle of the woman sought by police bearing a striking resemblance to Victoria Beckham. I mean; Posh could play the kidnappers in the movie...get me Speilberg on the phone...NOW!!!

Uh oh, here we go again. "Police Probe Madeline 'Sightings'" Headline today. On the Costa del Sol this time, if anyone's interested. Then again, I looked at the first three words of the headline and suddenly felt a conspiracy theory coming on that explains her disappearance, the inept Portuguese police response and the smokescreen of trying to frame Kate and Gerry.

Uh oh, here we go again. "Police Probe Madeline 'Sightings'" Headline today. On the Costa del Sol this time, if anyone's interested. Then again, I looked at the first three words of the headline and suddenly felt a conspiracy theory coming on that explains her disappearance, the inept Portuguese police response and the smokescreen of trying to frame Kate and Gerry.

My own theory is she was abducted taken to spain then morocco then to the middle east somewhere to be raised as a wife for some rich arab . Her hair dyed and eye correction done she probably won't have a clue she is or ever was Madeleine mccann.

Well, I concur about the Spain bit, however it's more likely that she currently resides 10 metres below the surface of a Spanish rubbish tip.

Today's Sun has Derek Acorah reporting spirits notifying him of her death...that's it sorted then, obviously!

Today's Sun has Derek Acorah reporting spirits notifying him of her death...that's it sorted then, obviously!

If there were ever a bigger cunt in this world than Anthea Turner, then Derek Acorah might just be it.

If there were ever a bigger cunt in this world than Anthea Turner, then Derek Acorah might just be it.

Keith chegwin ?

Keith chegwin ?

I can certainly see your point, but I still think Acorah is a bigger cunt. Chegwin's just a twat.

What if...

if was Maddie lighting the Olympic cauldron tonight!

The McCann's biggest problem is that they do not come across as very sympathetic individuals and the elephant in the room (Why did you leave them alone in the first place?) seems to be considered an unfair question when presented with their tragic (sic) plight. Also they have had their side of the story published in a best selling book (and people call the DL ghoulish) but go to extreme lengths to stop somebody publishing an alternative point of view. I for one would be quite interested (public library, not £19.99) to read it.

However without a body there is no evidence against anybody and everyone will continue to think as before.

But I will leave you with one thought. If the McCanns had been in any way guilty and this had come out then the whole British media would have to admit to have been taken in to an extraordinary degree which may have had more of an impact than the Levison enquiry.

• Like 1

Went to empty the overflowing ashtray in the car for the first time in months and I pop it out to find a note on a scrap of paper.

''remember Maddies in the boot''........... blink.gif

Wouldn't be so bad, but I am near Auntie Phil......

ps I did check.

New evidence and witnesses

wouldn't be surprised if they found some evidence when they raided max Clifford's place .

"considered" is far too lenient.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24386130

Looks like the net could be closing in...

The key as I see it. The fuzz need to look at every phone call made by the McCanns during the whole holiday. You go on a family holiday and it's rare you would be phoning each other unless you we're say shopping or at the beach and wanted to meet up sooner than later. Any splodge of calls to each other, outside the obvious times would start the ball rolling as to what may indicate a change of events.

Likewise any cover up actions may be indicated by phone traffic "down-wind infection" route.

3000 phone records sounds like a lot but a mass of data could, with the right analysis, be the main key to events that could clear or convict the McCanns.

During the holiday hunt for her there was to my understanding a period when they went to Spain to "leaflet". Were their phone cell signals apart from one another? One being noted as close to a rubbish tip where Madeleine's body can still now found buried.

I so want the police to use a polygraph test on these two and their holiday pals.

• Like 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24386130

Looks like the net could be closing in...

The key as I see it. The fuzz need to look at every phone call made by the McCanns during the whole holiday. You go on a family holiday and it's rare you would be phoning each other unless you we're say shopping or at the beach and wanted to meet up sooner than later. Any splodge of calls to each other, outside the obvious times would start the ball rolling as to what may indicate a change of events.

Likewise any cover up actions may be indicated by phone traffic "down-wind infection" route.

3000 phone records sounds like a lot but a mass of data could, with the right analysis, be the main key to events that could clear or convict the McCanns.

During the holiday hunt for her there was to my understanding a period when they went to Spain to "leaflet". Were their phone cell signals apart from one another? One being noted as close to a rubbish tip where Madeleine's body can still now found buried.

I so want the police to use a polygraph test on these two and their holiday pals.

You're a sick man Ali...RESPECT!

But they didn't do it. It's on the next Crimewatch by which point that cell dump might have just thrown up a new lead.

I think they are going to be arrested soon. They are getting them on tv to see how they react , like with the philpots and that other guy that murdered his gf the 'crocodile tears case'.

Did you guys see gerry on sky news he didn't look like a man who was happy there was new evidence

or encouraged he looked like a tired and a little scared to be honest, same stock answers.

When this all comes to a conclusion are we going to have to endure a "Cry in the Dark" like movie adaptation.

Any casting suggestions?

Bobby Davro and that bird that plays that mad one off Eastenders.

Well if were talking the Hollywood treatment I would say Liev Schreiber as gerry and naomi watts as kate , They are actually a couple in real life too lol

Kate: Barbara Windsor

Gerry: Barry Cryer

Madeleine: Verne Troyer in drag

Well if were talking the Hollywood treatment I would say Liev Schreiber as gerry and naomi watts as kate , They are actually a couple in real life too lol

So - the ultimate publicity stunt - whilst they're on set some perv makes away with one of their kids....bring it on!