Robert Murat: Andy Coulson

Tony Blair: Chris Morris

Madeleine now: Princess Beatrice

Portuguese detective #1: Nicolas Cage

Portuguese detective #2: Michael Palin

Well, this is interesting, to say the least.

Madeleine McCann: Crimewatch to show 'fresh version of events'

The timeline and "accepted version of events" surrounding Madeleine McCann's disappearance have significantly changed, British police say.

:mellow:

My guess is the mobile phone records don't match the mccann's version of events .

The timeline and "accepted version of events" surrounding Madeleine McCann's disappearance have significantly changed, British police say.

My guess is the mobile phone records don't match the mccann's version of events .

......and your point is?

In spite of all the shit and flack they have taken, they have kicked, bollocked and bit for a full and in depth reinvestigation.

Im fairly sure that, had they been less than honest about what had happened to their daughter, they would have welcomed the shambolic Portugese investigation they way you would welcome a toilet when you really need to have a shit.

They didnt do nufink.

......and your point is?

In spite of all the shit and flack they have taken, they have kicked, bollocked and bit for a full and in depth reinvestigation.

Im fairly sure that, had they been less than honest about what had happened to their daughter, they would have welcomed the shambolic Portugese investigation they way you would welcome a toilet when you really need to have a shit.

They didnt do nufink.

The Portuguese investigation was pointing towards the mccann's. For example in one video kate says gerry never sent or received text messages before maddie was taken yet 14 were taken and received on the day maddie went missing. Why lie abotu that ? The phone records

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492188/Riddle-14-text-messages-sent-received-Gerry-McCann-just-Madeleine-vanished.html

go to 1.05 for them saying it.

Not to mention they deleted the phone records and call logs in their mobile phones , why would they do that ?

Match up the photos of the holiday till that day, what they are wearing, the time of day the photo was taken, any time stamp available, the gaping and times of these texts.

I guess the story won't match and this calls into account the facts about sleeping tablet medications perceived to have been administered by both the parents without knowing that Madie had been double dosed. My timeline, shunts her death to the previous morning, they covered it up during the day and staged the "oh my kid has been taken" for that night to throw off any blame comming their way.

Sad for Kate and Gerry, but I hope the cops can get to the right conclusion.

• Like 2

......and your point is?

They didnt do nufink.

The Portuguese investigation was pointing towards the mccann's. For example in one video kate says gerry never sent or received text messages before maddie was taken yet 14 were taken and received on the day maddie went missing. Why lie abotu that ? The phone records

http://www.dailymail...e-vanished.html

Not to mention they deleted the phone records and call logs in their mobile phones , why would they do that ?

If ALL what you say is fully documented fact and not WWW speculation/heresay/bollocks then Id ask the blindingly obvious question that you still havent given an answer to.

Why see the Prime Minister and why demand that the British police investigate her disappearance when, if what you speculate is true, they were to blame and have got away with it ( they havent been charged with anything 6 years later) because the Portugese police completely fucked up the whole investigation?

What they have done is the Turkey asking to be eaten at Christmas scenario, right?

What part of all of that makes perfect sense?

• Like 1

Match up the photos of the holiday till that day, what they are wearing, the time of day the photo was taken, any time stamp available, the gaping and times of these texts.

I guess the story won't match and this calls into account the facts about sleeping tablet medications perceived to have been administered by both the parents without knowing that Madie had been double dosed. My timeline, shunts her death to the previous morning, they covered it up during the day and staged the "oh my kid has been taken" for that night to throw off any blame comming their way.

Sad for Kate and Gerry, but I hope the cops can get to the right conclusion.

When I read your posts on this subject it reminds me of that Blackadder scene when he talks about a famous Barrister who could get anybody off a murder charge.

You put such detail into your posts RA, if you told me that she had been kidnapped by Ian Krankie to be a Doppelganger for Wee Jimmie Krankie, id consider your evidence to be 100% factually correct.

Meticulous as usual.

......and your point is?

They didnt do nufink.

If ALL what you say is fully documented fact and not WWW speculation/heresay/bollocks then Id ask the blindingly obvious question that you still havent given an answer to.

Why see the Prime Minister and why demand that the British police investigate her disappearance when, if what you speculate is true, they were to blame and have got away with it ( they havent been charged with anything 6 years later) because the Portugese police completely fucked up the whole investigation?

What they have done is the Turkey asking to be eaten at Christmas scenario, right?

well if they just quietly disappeared and never put any effort into finding maddie it would look obvious wouldn't it , they are hiding in plain sight again like jimmy savile did. Also they are leading the police on a wild goose chase. I hold my hands up and admit maybe just maybe their is a small chance someone abducted her a 3% chance by the statistics , 3% of all kidnappings are by strangers the other 97% are by people that know the child or is family of the child. But that is before the DNA evidence .

Sad thing is we may never know for sure what happened to maddie , this new push IMO is either the police are onto the mccann's or the mccann's have used this as a perfect smokescreen to cover the libel trial in portugal (which they are losing btw).

3 big questions is :

1) why did a cadaver dog react to the apartment where maddie was sleeping and on various things belonging to maddie and her family (clothes etc) ?

2) why did a blood dog find traces of blood in the apartment ?

3)why was maddie's blood and dna found in the mccann's rental car boot (which they were airing out on a regular basis) ?

http://www.dailymail...-Madeleine.html

The tests were even done in a UK lab to dismiss the mccann's accusations the Portuguese were incompetent.

This isn't www/heresay/bollocks these are scientific facts.

You know the mccann's response to these questions , first response was 'ask the dogs'. Their publicist answered the hire car query with ' can you prove it you don't have a body'. what sort of answer is that?

If you don't believe her parents took her then what you think happened to her?

Down here in Aus, the case is hitting the headlines again too. The Mirror's claim that the police had arrested a suspect made the breaking news on the major media channels last night, as has the BBC's reconstruction. What is the feeling about the arrest. Is it still unsubstantiated? Did the BBC reconstruction do anything to alleviate suspicions about Gerry and Kate?

So:

Madeleine-McCann-main-2367954.jpg

And:

7w52.jpg

Hmm...

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I severely doubt Maddie is alive, but if she is I don't think i'll survive the media shitstorm that will ensue when she finally decides to pull a Steven Stayner.

......and your point is?

They didnt do nufink.

well if they just quietly disappeared and never put any effort into finding maddie it would look obvious wouldn't it , they are hiding in plain sight again like jimmy savile did. Also they are leading the police on a wild goose chase. I hold my hands up and admit maybe just maybe their is a small chance someone abducted her a 3% chance by the statistics , 3% of all kidnappings are by strangers the other 97% are by people that know the child or is family of the child. But that is before the DNA evidence .

Sad thing is we may never know for sure what happened to maddie , this new push IMO is either the police are onto the mccann's or the mccann's have used this as a perfect smokescreen to cover the libel trial in portugal (which they are losing btw).

3 big questions is :

1) why did a cadaver dog react to the apartment where maddie was sleeping and on various things belonging to maddie and her family (clothes etc) ?

2) why did a blood dog find traces of blood in the apartment ?

3)why was maddie's blood and dna found in the mccann's rental car boot (which they were airing out on a regular basis) ?

http://www.dailymail...-Madeleine.html

The tests were even done in a UK lab to dismiss the mccann's accusations the Portuguese were incompetent.

This isn't www/heresay/bollocks these are scientific facts.

You know the mccann's response to these questions , first response was 'ask the dogs'. Their publicist answered the hire car query with ' can you prove it you don't have a body'. what sort of answer is that?

If you don't believe her parents took her then what you think happened to her?

I'll answer the last question first. I have no idea, nor does anybody else.

I admit to being old and cynical but everything ive read, yes, i read the reports about what the dogs found, were via the press ( not the most reliable of sources) not from the Police.

Maybe there is official confirmation but ive not read the official Police report into the investigation so Im happy to be corrected. Maybe you can direct me to the translated official Police documents online, particularly the bits about what the Dogs actually found?

Im also curious as to why the Police didnt even attempt to bring charges, you can do that here without a body, mebee you cant do that in Portugal.

I dont recall Jimmy Saville demanding that his Police friends investigate the rumours that surrounded him at the time.

Six years on, nobody would be THAT stupid to demand such an investigation just to throw people off the scent, bloody hell, they have never been charged with anything so why take such a stupid risk?

That defies logic, right?

So:

And:

7w52.jpg

Hmm...

regards,

Hein

I take it all back, i take it all back!!!

• Like 2

So:

And:

7w52.jpg

Hmm...

regards,

Hein

I take it all back, i take it all back!!!

FFS!! Gerry has an alibi for the moment that suspect was seen. They are not the same person.

• Like 1

That fact is, none of us know the facts, except the person/s responsible for the child's disappearance.

My personal view is this -

It is a terrible thing for a child to go missing.

Gerry looks a shifty fucker.

And I don't like this photograph from their heart-wrenching book launch.

http://3.bp.blogspot...0/kategerry.jpg

• Like 1

That fact is, none of us know the facts, except the person/s responsible for the child's disappearance.

My personal view is this -

It is a terrible thing for a child to go missing.

Gerry looks a shifty fucker.

And I don't like this photograph from their heart-wrenching book launch.

http://3.bp.blogspot...0/kategerry.jpg

Wow... I've never seen a pic of them smiling that much. As recently as yesterday I felt slightly bad/"guilty" because I used to suspect/perceive them to be unbearable pricks who are actually enjoying their fame which comes from the disappearance of their own daughter. That pic really is terrible, the only thing missing is them holding up a glass of champagne each.

I guess this is a good time to remind everyone that they actually left her alone in the hotel while they went for a meal. Just in case you forgot after all this time, or didn't know. Because the media didn't exactly hammer home that key point/detail at the time did they? Because they didn't want those irksome little things called "facts" getting in the way of them having a couple of new heartstring-tugging world champions of the grief/pity circuit.....

Maybe one of them will go on "I'm a Celebrity" this year? You know, just to raise awareness.

• Like 2

I'm not sure many couples have stayed together and remained this close since the disappearance of a child. Couples tend to start blaming each other within the first year and eventually drift apart.

FFS!! Gerry has an alibi for the moment that suspect was seen. They are not the same person.

An alibi is worthless if it is provided by someone who is equally involved in the offence. And I include the whole Tapas 7.

My own theory, and I have been lucky enough to meet someone linked to the case and discuss it with them, is that Madeline was accidentally killed. Kate, Gerry and the Tapas 7 all had an interest in concealing the death for professional reasons, and so it came to pass.

The clincher for me is the hire car. I have been told, but I don't think it is widely reported, that the day after the 'dead dogs' arrived, Kate, Gerry and family took a trip in the hire car. They informed the Family liaison team that they were going to a resort about 75 miles away to escape the media for a short time before they were interviewed by the British Police team that had deployed with the 'dead dogs'.

On return, the car had done over 500 miles. The day after this the 'dead dogs' found death scent in the boot, which have been found to be human remains.

The have destroyed their own credibility in my eyes. It'll never be proven, but i have no sympathy.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/kate-and-gerry-mccann-burst-into.html

There are some more here.

Now, I'm certainly not saying that one should never smile again after suffering such a tragedy, that would be ridiculous. But some of these pictures just make me feel a little uncomfortable.

I'm aware that there will always be sites dedicated to making them look like Josef Fritzl and Rosemary West, and perhaps this is one of them, but something just doesn't sit quite right with me.

Well.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think Madeleine is alive.

But I do very much hope that the person(s) responsible for her death will be brought to justice before much more time passes, along with those who have helped them to cover it up. When that happens I shall :champagne:

They stayed together because "Maddy" is now a business.

For the record , anytime I go to the pub, I generally see "auntie Phil", I daren't tell her any of the Maddy gags.

I feel stifled.

The Portuguese police officer was interviewed of late and was asked...

What pieces of the process were underestimated, from your point of view?

Many. I give you three examples: remember the denunciation that was made against David Payne in England on the 16th of May 2007; remember the statement from a lawyer that lives in Luz, who said she saw the boot of the car that was rented by the McCanns, where cadaver odour had been detected, open night after night. This witness was never formally questioned.

Other examples? I also remind you of Fiona Payne’s statements, under the rogatory letter, when she says that on the night from the 3rd to the 4th of May, she saw Kate McCann worried about the twins’ breathing, in an attitude that denounces fear and the knowledge of the effect of sedatives.

So that hire car used on or about the 27th May (24 days after the "missing" notification) by the McCann's, had to have it's tailgate left open night after night to remove a bad smell...

Still, the police dogs detected a dead body smell on the 6th August even though it was thought these traces would lapse within 28 days.

They stayed together because "Maddy" is now a business.

For the record , anytime I go to the pub, I generally see "auntie Phil", I daren't tell her any of the Maddy gags.

I feel stifled.

Go on then, force yourself, share them with us!

You know, jokes like...

It seems my jokes keep getting buried...... Oh well, at least Maddie can enjoy them.

or

I got into trouble at home for telling Maddie jokes. But, surely, she has to have some fun if she doesn't get out anymore.