football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2008

Find out how close you live to a BNP member. I'm 9.39 miles from the nearest paid up racist.

1.46 miles

I've got 8 within 2 miles.

There are 13 on the whole of The Isle of Man, with 11 of them being under 5 miles away. I'm pleased to say I don't know any of them them though.

Find out how close you live to a BNP member. I'm 9.39 miles from the nearest paid up racist.

1.46 miles

I've got 8 within 2 miles.

There are 13 on the whole of The Isle of Man, with 11 of them being under 5 miles away. I'm pleased to say I don't know any of them them though.

About 5000 miles, but I think there's a KKK member down the street.

A spot of 'acting'.

Someone get Jessica Fletcher...

It's unbelieveable how people manage to make profit off of complete bullshit. If you can suddenly find the Virgin Mary in a brain where else can you find her? I should go find a few "It looks like Jesus " sources and then gather up a few extra gullible morons mormons and I'll make a fortune.

I think it sort of looks like an aging Jimmy Page.

To take Lardy's approach - I have 27 within 2 miles

In Croydon, I've got 30 within two miles. It'd probably be higher if the BNP was a little more radical... :unsure:

ARRRRGH I got the dreaded 0 miles!!!!

Don't know the racist though unless of course he lives in the house with the swastika on the roof and the extra large gas oven in his garden?

In Croydon, I've got 30 within two miles. It'd probably be higher if the BNP was a little more radical... :pop:

Don't know the racist though unless of course he lives in the house with the swastika on the roof and the extra large gas oven in his garden?

Did you finish that outside shower block you were working on Welsh?

Treat yourself to a CD for Christmas. If you've got this one there's a second volume called; 'Still Dead.' Highly recommended.

Try what my daughter did...

I spent a good part of my childhood on that beach! You wouldn't have let her do that a few years ago when the raw sewage outlet was only about 150 yards offshore

Best to try it about 2 miles down the coast where 3 story houses get stones thrown into their back gardens during a storm.

Try what my daughter did...

In Croydon, I've got 30 within two miles. It'd probably be higher if the BNP was a little more radical... <_<

Did you finish that outside shower block you were working on Welsh?

0.08 miles. A man called George Shand. Possibly this man here.

Anyway, things to do while waiting on death - put up some curtains in the nude.

Edit: Hold that! According to the BNP site, one of them lives 0 yards away...on my street. :(

Ruin Christmas.

I wonder what that man would do if I told the children that Jesus isn't true...

2008 will be the longest year ever, thanks to the leap day and leap second!