Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

:D does anybody know how he died?

According to the Internet Movie Database it was a heart attack.

And yes, heaven can wait, 'wrestlers' are actors, and have Equity cards. But I did read once that strippers can also have equity cards, and I am sure they don't just act at taking their clothes off :D At least, I hope not!

But I do recall watching a documentary about Brett 'The Hit Man' Hart, in which his last fight was scripted to some extent (they seemed to pass messages to each other saying what the next moves would be). However, he got very upset when he lost the fight, as he wanted to go out with a win, and was apparently told he would. So, there seems to be some acting, some pre-planning, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't like to be in the ring with Hulk Hogan, actor or not!!

Yes you're right But remember Bret Hart brother Owen His last flght straight on the ring just because some stupid jerk forgot to hang the rope to stop him before he touch the ground . Finaly having a rope hanging on you can kill you but if you don't have it too. Sarcastic is'nt it ? But real. :rolleyes: Fly Owen fly up up in the sky.

• Like 1

Point taken Mr Teddy. What I meant was they are entertainers passing themselves off as wrestlers. How can anyone take such a beating, and just when they are about to take their terminal breath, suddenly have a surge of strength and beat their oponent to a pulp within 30 seconds..

P.S. I don't really fancy being on the wrong side of mr Hogan either. :D

You're right thi is entertainment, But stéroid injection or pills or creatine does'nt give you only muscles also give you all the shit your body don't want. Look these guy after 60 when they stop training everything goes down, i said everything.

I grew a parts of my life with Ricky Martel before he became wrestler i've withnesses his evolution from nothing to a muscles machine, saw him more and more getting upset to be famous too fast and today he look 20 years olders as he is

DonMt even talk to after he joint this world. :rolleyes: Gee

One half of the Brisco Brothers, and the (one of the many) man who (claimed to have) discovered Hulk Hogan, Jack Brisco is dead at 68.

former wwf wrestler Baron Scicluna has died.

Who better than Kanyon? Well, apparently everyone who didn't commit suicide this weekend.

(Alternate shitty pun: "Who deader than Kanyon?". Although I for one am certainly stunned that a professional wrestler with bipolar disorder has killed himself, that seems like a recipe for stability).

From this week's Wrestling Observer:

- Gene Kiniski, 81, the NWA world champion from 1966-69 and one of pro wrestling’s all-time biggest stars, is in rough shape as his cancer has gotten into his lymph nodes. He’s been undergoing chemotherapy and blood transfusions.

The "Mighty Canadian" is oot of action, eh, aged 81.

Bobby "the Brain" Heenan" appears to be alive (as far as Wikipdia reports). I saw an old-ish online documentary and, even then, he looked wizzened and a shadow of his recently-former self. He's already had cancer tratment. If he's still alive, I doubt there's not much time left......

Yeah, Heenan is alive and has been battling throat cancer for about five years now, he's got some support among picks on the DDP, and... well, click this photo if you want to see why. Making Roger Ebert look like Jay Leno.

Gorgeous George Grant has died at the age of 85

British wrestling promoter Andre Baker, who was one of the first people to start putting on nationwide shows in the UK after World of Sport ended and who helped train some of the major British wrestling figures (Doug Williams, Alex Shane, Katie Lea Burchill) of the past decade, has committed suicide age 45.

Aurelian "Grizzly" Smith, father of Jake "The Snake" Robert (as a result of raping his mother), dead at 77.

Gonna make this thread just a list of posts by me that nobody else would ever care about.

Former CZW and ROH prospect Trent Acid dead of a drug overdose at 29.

Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat hospitalised suffered an aneurysm

The Dragon

Superstar Billy Graham isn't doing too well, his liver is acting up.

Scott Hall is also in the hospital, with double pnemonia.

This is Lex Luger earlier in the year. Hopefullyhe makes it to next year when WWE Hall of Fame inducts a bunch of WCW/NWA guys.

Also Ole Anderson (now in his 60s) who was either an original 4 Horsemn or part of its 2nd incarnation has MS and apparently is getting progressively worse.

He is the Keith Richard of wrestling. Given how he has lived he should have been dead a while ago. Decades of overating food ,drug and alcohol abuse haven't done him in yet I doubt a pnemonia will long term hurt him.

He is the Keith Richard of wrestling. Given how he has lived he should have been dead a while ago. Decades of overating food ,drug and alcohol abuse haven't done him in yet I doubt a pnemonia will long term hurt him.

True, but he has it in both of his lungs.

Fabulous piece of drivell you know nothing you horses ass

Can we assume you mean 'Fabulous piece of drivel. You know nothing, you horse's ass.'?

Numbnuts.

Check you out,You can even use a spell check you blarting turd!

Numbnuts doesn't come up in spell check. Fuckwit probably does though.

From Urban Dictionary

'blarting

the act of raising and lowering your leg/knee under blanket while farting so as to woft the fart gas into your partners face.'

Spot on. Well done. Lock the back door before you come up to bed, will you darling?

ignore the piece of trash, he's just a flame-spammer, purposely starting shit, just to get reactions, like the 12 year old that he is. :) :)

• Like 1