Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Massive article on "Superstar" Billy Graham and how he's doing

He says his liver doctor told him it would be too dangerous to fly and that he is afraid of bleeding to death at 35,000 feet. For the skeptical fan, he insists the claim is "not a work please; I don't work the real possibility of death."

Graham claims he caught hepatitis C in the 1970s, from rolling around the ring in other wrestlers' blood. He downplays any possibility that he could have caught it from his steroid injections or from a promiscuous lifestyle.

http://youtu.be/Su8cbULm1bI

Scott Hall not looking to good at an Indy event yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised if he dont make it to next year.

Could be the first hit on either of my DDP

Ring of Honor/Chikara mainstay "Sweet and Sour" Larry Sweeney kills himself aged 29. I know his gimmick was "emulating wrestlers from the 80s" but that's taking it too far.

This one is a bit (actually quite a lot) left field

WWE wrestler, Edge, has been force to reitre from wrestling due to a neck injury. "Doctors told Edge that if he continued to wrestle he risked paralysis and even possibly death. ". People who are wrestlers / fighters cant help themself doing high risk dangerous stuff. One wrong move and he could be a goner

Living on the Edge

This one is a bit (actually quite a lot) left field

WWE wrestler, Edge, has been force to reitre from wrestling due to a neck injury. "Doctors told Edge that if he continued to wrestle he risked paralysis and even possibly death. ". People who are wrestlers / fighters cant help themself doing high risk dangerous stuff. One wrong move and he could be a goner

Living on the Edge

He got out while he was still healthy, expect he'll have a long and happy retirement

Randy Savage

Macho Man

He was / probably always will be my favourie wrestler. Oh how I wish it had been Hogan in that car instead of Macho

Randy Savage

Macho Man

Raises 2 interesting questions, namely

1) Whether the alleged scandal involving Savage and WWF/WWE in the early 90s will now finally come to light;

2) Will WWE posthumously induct him into the HOF, given the longstanding animosity between the two parties re: the above

Randy Savage

Macho Man

1) Whether the alleged scandal involving Savage and WWF/WWE in the early 90s will now finally come to light;

"Randy Savage was totally fired from the WWE for fucking a 13-year-old Stephanie McMahon" is kinda like the 2000s version of "the original Ultimate Warrior is dead and has been replaced by somebody else"

Randy Savage

Macho Man

"Randy Savage was totally fired from the WWE for fucking a 13-year-old Stephanie McMahon" is kinda like the 2000s version of "the original Ultimate Warrior is dead and has been replaced by somebody else"

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/wwe-randy-ma...bute-statement/

Randy Savage was "one of the greatest Superstars of his time".......... Vince McMahon

Randy Savage

Macho Man

The truth (which I heard had something to do with taking the Slim Jim money away from the WWF) was probably far too boring for people.

Sad loss though.

Randy Savage

Macho Man

The truth (which I heard had something to do with taking the Slim Jim money away from the WWF) was probably far too boring for people.

Sad loss though.

Either way, it's an inspired pick for Canny Fakers - Own Goals and Giraffes...

sad that he's gone but it's a third hit for me. :/

wife of wrestling legend, Gorgeous George, has died, at the age of 98.

Macho Man -- Bad Heart Killed Him

TMZ

So does that mean his death doesn't meet Unnatural Causes criteria after all. Does the DDP take 3 points off Canny Faker's score?

Macho Man -- Bad Heart Killed Him

TMZ

So does that mean his death doesn't meet Unnatural Causes criteria after all. Does the DDP take 3 points off Canny Faker's score?

If it can be definitely proven that he carked it before his car crashed, then I suppose it would, yes...

Matt Hardy has posted a vid on his Youtube account apparently teasing his imminent suicide, but could just be another bout of attention seeking. Few seem to believe him

Matt Hardy has posted a vid on his Youtube account apparently teasing his imminent suicide, but could just be another bout of attention seeking. Few seem to believe him

Yep, just another stunt

kurt angle has HIV apparently but is being kept a secret this is why he doesn't bleed anymore in his matches.

Midget wrestling star Little Tokyo (Shigeri Akabane) died Tuesday of a heart attack in St. Joseph, Missouri. He was 71 years old.

He competed in numerous North American promotions during the 1970s and 1980s including Herb Abrams' Universal Wrestling Federation, the American Wrestling Association and the World Wrestling Federation. His highest profile appearance was at WrestleMania III in a mixed tag team match with Lord Littlebrook and King Kong Bundy against Hillbilly Jim, Haiti Kid and Little Beaver.

Akabane was scheduled to be released from the hospital on Tuesday as the rashes he had developed while fighting a second round of leukemia had cleared up. Akabane suffered a heart attack while getting up to use the bathroom and never recovered.

Trying to parse what Roddy Piper's saying on his Twitter timeline, I think he's gone in for serious cancer treatment? He might just be coked up again.

No, he's going in for neck surgery, he has a broken neck.

• Like 1