Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Well WWE has just killed it's World Title's credibility by giving it to Mark Henry, aka 'The World's Shittest Wrestler' :champagne:

WWE Hall of Famer Bobby Heenan's scheduled appearance this Sunday at the Wrestling Universe Store in Flushing, New York has been cancelled. A press release issued by the store states that he "suffered a terrible fall."

Via Herb:

Former WWE and TNA wrestler Travis Tomko's was arrested yesterday for attempting to rob a CVS Pharmacy in St. Johns County in Florida.

Tomko was arrested after police allege he threatened the pharmacist unless he gave him several bottles of Oxycodone. Tomko is then, according the police report, alleged to have gone to a nearly Chili, where he asked the waitress for a sppon, and he went into the men's room for 30 to 40 minutes. When police arrived, Tomko had needle marks and blood running down his arm, and flushed something down the toilet.

When Tomko was arrested, he told police he had a severe drug problem. He was booked for robbery and his being held at a $7,500 bond.

He admitted to police he took the Oxycodone and injected it, but said he never threatened anyone.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7124904

Not sure if this clip will play for people outside the Us but it's a 18 minute news feature on Scott Hall from a show called E:60.

Pretty sad stuff but interesting to watch. The Bad Guy doesn't seem to long for this world, and according to TMZ he has relapsed since they filmed this segment a few months ago.

Barry Windham, former World Champion in WCW and Four Horsemen member, and who more recently worked backstage for the WWE, has had what appears to be a massive heart attack. His outlook is unsure. Sad news.

Killer Karl Kox died today, also, apparently Kamala had his foot amputated.

Mark "Henry Godwinn" Canterbury has driven his car off a cliff in what some dirt sheeters are saying was a suicide attempt. He is currently in critical condition.

Apparently his son was in the car with him, casting doubt somewhat on the suicide attempt theory. Could well have been inebriated or passed out, many other wrestlers have had similar accidents. They reckoned Junkyard Dog was killed after falling asleep at the wheel of his car.

Dennis Stamp, 65, is suffering from advanced stages of cancer and has been in Intensive care at a hospital in Amarillo.

Chances of getting an obituary in an English national newspaper are approximately 0.00001%, but never forget his contribution to cinema history:

Missed this on Monday because, you know, who the fuck watches TNA, but the utterly dreadful Jesse Sorensen broke his neck at their Sunday PPV taking a flying knee to the head. The camerawork adds a kind of high comedy to the situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHMDa8mPvw

Doug Furnas, of the 90's WWF tag-team Furnas & LaFon died today.

The guy had been battling with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's for years. He was 50.

Professional wrestling, man...

The guy had been battling with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's for years. He was 50.

And for all that he wasn't one of the multitude of wrestler's picked for this year's DDP...

And for all that he wasn't one of the multitude of wrestler's picked for this year's DDP...

If that was aimed at me, I can honestly say, I had forgotten about him. *blushes*

And if it was aimed at me, I actually thought he was already dead. I think I got him confused with Biff Wellington.

I'm not annoyed or anything, I just find it ironic...

Honestly, the ones in my list, are the ones that matter. ;):P lol

It's been kind of slow for wrestling deaths this year . Seems like were overdue for a big name to kick the bucket some time soon.

Wrestlemania weekend seems like a good time as any for one to go. I'm gonna nominate Marty Jannetty.