Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Did he ever work for WWE? I have no recollection of him

He was a jobber in the 80s under the name of Johnny K9 or something like that. He was offered a spot in the 1988 royal rumble but couldn't make it. He also once formed a jobber tag team with Barry O, uncle of current WWE star Randy Orton.

Other than that, I draw a blank.

I did however see Shawn Osbourne in the Hart Dynasty's first match in WWE developmental a few years ago. He's our January wrestler suicide of the year.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing, maybe he was a jobber. :/

Ahem...

He was a jobber in the 80s under the name of Johnny K9 or something like that. He was offered a spot in the 1988 royal rumble but couldn't make it. He also once formed a jobber tag team with Barry O, uncle of current WWE star Randy Orton.

Worked for the WWF for 4 years in the 80s apparently.

I was thinking the same thing, maybe he was a jobber. :/

Ahem...

Worked for the WWF for 4 years in the 80s apparently.

eah, I read that after I posted, but was too lazy to fix. & Apperently he's in connection with the UN gang, against Bacon brother's of Abbotsford BC, Canada Where I'm from. :o

Here's a piccy of Billy Graham taken two hours ago, bonus crack-addled nutjob action on the right:

307vva0.jpg

Here's a piccy of Billy Graham taken two hours ago, bonus crack-addled nutjob action on the right:

307vva0.jpg

Appears to be holding up pretty well in the circumstances. Wonder if WWE will actually bother to acknowledge his passing on TV?

307vva0.jpg

Appears to be holding up pretty well in the circumstances. Wonder if WWE will actually bother to acknowledge his passing on TV?

Have they acknowledged the last few former stars who have died, like Luna, Bastion Booger, Giant Gonzales, or King Curtis?

307vva0.jpg

Have they acknowledged the last few former stars who have died, like Luna, Bastion Booger, Giant Gonzales, or King Curtis?

But Graham was a far bigger star than any of them, his death will probably be reported in the national (US) media

307vva0.jpg

But Graham was a far bigger star than any of them, his death will probably be reported in the national (US) media

Luna & King Curtis were decently big, too. They mentioned SD Jones' death, so why not these 2, or the other 2 I mentioned? :/

307vva0.jpg

Luna & King Curtis were decently big, too. They mentioned SD Jones' death, so why not these 2, or the other 2 I mentioned? :/

The simple reason is because SD Jones died before WWE was slammed in the press after the Chris Benoit double murder and suicide, and Linda McMahon decided to run for the US Senate, and so all the deaths in the past year have not even been acknowledged on TV, they just merited a brief sentence on wwe.com. Fine way to commemorate a person's years of loyal service.

307vva0.jpg

The simple reason is because SD Jones died before WWE was slammed in the press after the Chris Benoit double murder and suicide, and Linda McMahon decided to run for the US Senate, and so all the deaths in the past year have not even been acknowledged on TV, they just merited a brief sentence on wwe.com. Fine way to commemorate a person's years of loyal service.

SD Jones died in 2008, Benoit in 2007 almost a year & a half BEFORE SD Jones.

307vva0.jpg

SD Jones died in 2008, Benoit in 2007 almost a year & a half BEFORE SD Jones.

Ok I stand corrected, but I believe Linda McMahon's Senate bid was the main impetus for the policy of not making a big announcement of wrestler's deaths, or at least those connected to probable drug use, as the company sought to clean up it's image (HA!)

One that'd probably struggle for a UK obit, but Sir Oliver Humperdink, probably best known as a manager in late 80s WWF, has just been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer.

One that'd probably struggle for a UK obit, but Sir Oliver Humperdink, probably best known as a manager in late 80s WWF, has just been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer.

That's a shame. I remember him managing one of my favourites Bam Bam Bigelow back in the 80s.

You sure about this? There's been no mention on any wrestling news sites, at least not that I know of. Aware that he has some form of liver disease

You sure about this? There's been no mention on any wrestling news sites, at least not that I know of. Aware that he has some form of liver disease

JR says somethings up

Best wishes go out to former wrestling manager Sir Oliver Humperdink who is apparently battling kidney cancer. Hump was a great mouthpiece in the 70's-80's and we got to know each other way back in the day. Hump's team of the original Hollywood Blondes of Jerry Brown and Buddy Roberts was one of the most underrated tag teams I ever saw. Great wrestling villains with a manager that could tell their story and be a factor at ringside. God Bless Hump and keep him in your prayers.

Hopefully Hump will be feeling well enough to join us at the CAC function in Vegas in April. For more info on the wonderful organization, the Cauliflower Alley Club, check out www.caulifloweralleyclub.org.

Wrestling Observer. Herb has pretty much a near 100% success rate when it comes to tell you who's about to die. Still annoyed that he only got around to mention that Jack Brisco was dying two days after the 2010 DDP deadline as the fucker got a Sun obituary.

Paul Orndorff is being treated for skin cancer that cannot be removed apparently

Wrestling Observer. Herb has pretty much a near 100% success rate when it comes to tell you who's about to die. Still annoyed that he only got around to mention that Jack Brisco was dying two days after the 2010 DDP deadline as the fucker got a Sun obituary.

Sir Ollie has died.

That's more than a bit obscure! Even as someone who follows it quite closely, if Humperdink hadn't managed Bam Bam Bigelow at WrestleMania IV, I wouldn't even have heard of him.

(I am aware that sentence will make no sense to approximately 99% of deathlist forumites.)

I think after El Gigante got an Obit from them last year and now Humperdink it's safe to say just about any WWE Personality to come along since the 1st Wrestlemania is a reasonable DDP selection.

Bloody hope so cuz I've got Lord Littlebrook on my DDP squad this year.

• Like 1