Lord Fellatio Nelson

Petrol Heads To Petrol Deads

Eddie Cochran... My Ex-wife's granny heard that crash in Chippenham back in the day.... That tenuous enough ?

Razor

Harry Chapin I believe.

His death is any early example of American's weird litigation culture:

"Near exit 40 in Jericho he put on his emergency flashers, presumably because of either a mechanical or medical problem (possibly a heart attack). He then slowed to about 15 miles (24 km) per hour and veered into the center lane, nearly colliding with another car. He swerved left, then to the right again, ending up directly in the path of a tractor-trailer truck. The truck could not brake in time and rammed the rear of Chapin's blue 1975 Volkswagen Rabbit, rupturing the fuel tank by climbing its back and causing it to burst into flames ... Even though Chapin was driving without a license, his driver's license having previously been revoked for a long string of traffic violations, his widow Sandy won a $12 million decision in a negligence lawsuit against Supermarkets General, the owners of the truck".

Just to keep the thread current, Ryan Done Dunn.

As we speak Muhammed Al Fayed is trying to find out what Ryan Dunn ever did to upset the Duke of Edinburgh...

• Haha 1

As we speak Muhammed Al Fayed is trying to find out what Ryan Dunn ever did to upset the Duke of Edinburgh...

:lol::wacko::lol:

Roger E Mosley, Rudi Koertzen & Anne Heche.

I expect there's been a few more in the 11 years the thread's been dormant (that mathematician feller & his missus, for example)..

5 hours ago, time said:

I expect there's been a few more in the 11 years the thread's been dormant (that mathematician feller & his missus, for example)..

Let me think here.

Paul Walker disintegrated with his Porsche back in 2013 after a high-speed crash.

Baseball player Oscar Taveras lost control of his Chevy Camaro on a highway and died in 2014.

Not quite a celebrity but there was that Youtube star who used his McLaren as a method of suicide back in 2018.

I know there's more but I'm only doing the ones who crashed in fast cars.

Time for a musical interlude

• Like 1

20 hours ago, time said:

Your example is a shite example seeing as said mathematician feller and missus were PASSENGERS.

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Your example is a shite example seeing as said mathematician feller and missus were PASSENGERS.

I suggest you read the first post of this thread.

The first person mentioned is "The peoples Princess", who, if I'm not mistaken, was a PASSENGER.

The second person mentioned is Jayne Mansfield, who, if I'm not mistaken, was a PASSENGER.

The third person mentioned is Eddie Cochrane, who, if I'm not mistaken, was a PASSENGER.

• Like 3