football_fan

Ideas And Possibilities For 2011

War reporter Jennifer Griffin, 37, the Fox News version of Kate Adie, is suffering from a highly aggressive form of breast cancer. :rolleyes:

I think Bill Clinton should go in the 2011 list. You wouldnt want to miss that one would you?

(And now that Ive made this disappointing overlooking, does anyone know any other death pools that you can join year-round other than rotten?)

(And now that Ive made this disappointing overlooking, does anyone know any other death pools that you can join year-round other than rotten?)

You can always start one, In my opinion there are never enough dead pools.

You have become a cynic...Never enough options. Don't play the ones that don't interest you.

It wasn't meant cynical, I guess i am getting a bit frustrated by the fact that no one seems to be dying on my dead pools.

I feel your pain. For reasons unknown, candidates are not keen on giving us success.

regards,

Hein

I guess i am getting a bit frustrated by the fact that no one seems to be dying on my dead pools.

Somewhere years ago and buried on a thread I can no longer recall I remember suggesting a Livepool. In other words, a point scoring competition based on selection of names of those we all agree are in vulnerable states of well-being, awarding points for their ability to survive. Sounds like your current picks would be rewarding you well should you start such a thing.

Two bit sleaze actor Michael Parks. Parks, who was born as Harry Parks, Jr. is going to be 70 this year and death may come searching for him in response to his lousy 2007 film Death Proof or his otther 2007 snoozer, The Dead One.

Perhaps best remembered as the cult leader in the 1974 classic, Can Ellen Be Saved, which also had John Saxon and Leslie Nielsen in the cast; Parks has a history of making low quality films and living just on the edge of both fame and poverty. At times considered America's answer to Tom Wilkinson, Parks does not attract as great a crowd and scares many with his resemblance to the late Tom "Billy Jack" Laughlin [really, do you want to look like a dead man?]

In 1988, Parks was diagnosed with an undiagnosed disease, a mere 24 years after one of his 4 wives killed herself within days of their marrage (Jan Morriarity-married in 1964, she was dead March 2 of that year} sadly a few years later in 1968 his brother drowned in water.

At one time Parks was asked to put on a uniform and play in the minors for The Pittsburgh Pirates, a National League baseball team, he refused, citing the lucrative career of upholstering caskets [yes, he did that for a living at one time] and speaking of caskets, he was a pall bearer for the late Lenny Bruce.

Asiide from the kudos offered him by Quentin Tarantino, few have any idea who he is, nor even care. That said, I expect him to croak next year.

Parks does not attract as great a crowd and scares many with his resemblance to the late Tom "Billy Jack" Laughlin [really, do you want to look like a dead man?]

The late Tom "Billy Jack" Laughlin? A dead man? I'm sure that would be news to him. Perhaps you should contact him and let him know.

I'm not contacting him! I saw his forceful footwork in those Billy Jack movies~~I could be injured! At any rate, that's twice this week I thought somebody was dead and they weren't. The same happened the other day with Ronnie Spector~~although, I fortunately didn't mention that one anywhere.

Health concerns for Ingrid Pitt

http://monsterkidclassichorrorforum.yuku.c...itt.html?page=2

See post 30 onwards

I wouldn't be suprised if she wanted to forget 'Warriors of the Deep', I've been trying to for 26 years...

Additional: Just looked at her Wikipedia page...oooh she shares my birthday!

I'll raise you Ray Gosling, H...

"I killed a man.."

The whole thing was about death and his own and other's mortality. At the end I thought "Thanks for the tip, Ray."

"I killed a man.."

The whole thing was about death and his own and other's mortality. At the end I thought "Thanks for the tip, Ray."

Ooh interesting. I thought about Ray Gosling and Allan Horsfall for DDP but for ages Ray didn't even have a wiki page so I sort of forgot about them. Oh well

"I killed a man.."

Ooh interesting. I thought about Ray Gosling and Allan Horsfall for DDP but for ages Ray didn't even have a wiki page so I sort of forgot about them. Oh well

He's not gone yet...:lol:

Ray Gosling's next best friend? :lol:

Edit: Whoops! Sorry TMIB etc, hadn't seen the earlier post, a bit out of practice.

Ray Gosling's next best friend? :(

Edit: Whoops! Sorry TMIB etc, hadn't seen the earlier post, a bit out of practice.

You certainly are, welcome back! :lol:

Alexander Haig, 85, Richard Nixon's Chief of Staff, has been hospitalised.

I wonder who's in charge of him then?

Jaime Escalante, possibly the word's most famous maths teacher and the inspiration behind the film Stand and Deliver, has cancer and is seriously ill.

His family has run out of money to pay for his medical bills

When the world is full of arseholes counting their seven figure bonuses, why does someone like this have to suffer in this way? Another reason why Obama's health reforms have to succeed.

Jaime Escalante, possibly the word's most famous maths teacher and the inspiration behind the film Stand and Deliver, has cancer and is seriously ill.

His family has run out of money to pay for his medical bills

When the world is full of arseholes counting their seven figure bonuses, why does someone like this have to suffer in this way? Another reason why Obama's health reforms have to succeed.

He has been living and receiving treatment in his native Bolivia so I'm not sure Obamacare will help him. :lol: