Paul Bearer

Fort William Football Club

FT Deveronvale 2 Fort William 1 - At least it wasn't 5 this time.

Just means we'll lose the next one 8-0 to balance it out on current form...

• Like 1

Finished the season with a bang by scoring 2 goals today. Final score Brora Rangers 12 Fort William 2.

My mistake, One game to go final game of the 2012/13 season is v Lossiemouth at Claggan Park on 25th May, 2013.

Edited by Paul Bearer
To update the last game

And the season comes to an end with a point........ FORT WILLIAM 0 LOSSIEMOUTH 0

• Like 1

Still in their accustomed last place/worst goal difference slot though, right?

Yep, 6 points from 34 games (W1 D3), 19 scored, 126 conceded, making a goal difference of -107. Lossiemouth finished above them on 10 points but still would have finished above them even if Fort William had beaten as their goal difference was -73

Congrats to Cove Rangers who snatched the title from Formartine United by beating them 2-0 in their last match last Saturday - a 3rd title in 6 years for them. Tough on Formartine who are yet to win the Highland League

Noticed they're 9th (alphabetically) when I open up the Ceefax table at the moment.We'd settle for that at the end of the season, right?

Noticed they're 9th (alphabetically) when I open up the Ceefax table at the moment.We'd settle for that at the end of the season, right?

I'd be happy at 2nd bottom.

Pre season friendly looking promising - FORT 3 OBAN ATHLETIC 3 . Mind you, we were 3-0 up after 60 minutes.

Excellent start to the season with a 1-0 victory over Muir of Ord in the in the AJG North cup. Has the worm turned?

Just home from watching Broughty Athletic (junior team) v Fraserbourgh FC. Fraserbourgh looked a decent side, unfortunately for Fort William. Good game though.

1st game of the new season begins with a defeat - Rothes 3 Fort 2. Reduced to 10 men after just 90 seconds

I actually looked at the Scottish Cup First Round Draw on the BBC website to see if Fort were in it and they are,fucking brilliant!!!! they are at home to Newton Stewart(who are ya???) The only other team I've heard of is Selkirk cos I went there for The Common Riding.

After getting dumped out the AJG North cup midweek by Nairn County by 5 - 1, we take another 5 goal gubbing at home to Formartine. FORT WILLIAM 0 FORMARTINE UTD 5

I actually looked at the Scottish Cup First Round Draw on the BBC website to see if Fort were in it and they are,fucking brilliant!!!! they are at home to Newton Stewart(who are ya???) The only other team I've heard of is Selkirk cos I went there for The Common Riding.

On the Savile float imo....

After getting dumped out the AJG North cup midweek by Nairn County by 5 - 1, we take another 5 goal gubbing at home to Formartine. FORT WILLIAM 0 FORMARTINE UTD 5

Doesn't look so bad now as formartine pumped 6 past league team elgin last night.

F/T HUNTLY 3 FORT WILLIAM 2.

They held the lead twice; was actually excited checking that result at half time and seeing them at 1-1, Huntley are fairly good. Come the end of the summer; don't Fort lose a few players who are working there during the tourist season; at which point they take tankings during the long winter months and gradually fall hopelessly off the pace.

Another drubbing. At least we're constant FORT 1 NAIRN COUNTY 5

Aye, but also a clear lead over the bottom and equally pointless club because Fort's goal difference is better.

Great days these!

BUCKIE TH 0 FORT WILLIAM 0 - YAYYYYY. Our first point AND a clean sheet as well.

FORT WILLIAM 0 NEWTON STEWART 0 in the Scottish cup. Replay next week

• Like 1

FFS!! Have you been to Newton Stewart? Nice place but, basically, a big village and miles from Fort William? I predict a replay tanking for the Fort and - thereby - the improbable spectacle of their cup exit being cited as an example of giant killing!

I spent the day with my old man,hes a South London Cabbie,we got in to watch football results and he was going through the teletext and said "this is the score i want to find!" and he clicked onto the Scottish Cup results,apparently he looks out for Forres Mechanics!!!! fucking bizarre considering his family have no Scotiish roots whatsoever