Phantom

End Times - The Rapture

Guest Guest

Russian parliament approves full scale invasion of Ukraine. http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26400035 Basically what we're seeing is long delayed start to the war between Russia and the western world which I always knew wa s inevitable

Unconfirmed reports on reuters that the US and Russia have put its nuclear forces on full scale alert in the event of armed conflict in Ukraine

Well in that case, mon the Ruskies.

You really think they would allow Ukraine to go economically to the West when their own Union is starting next year?

I call ''clownshoes''............

Guest Guest

I don't think people realise how serious this is.This could escalate within days to a full blown confrontation between NATO and Russia. We're talking Cuban missile crisis .I for one am scared of what could happen in the days ahead.. :unsure:

I don't think people realise how serious this is.This could escalate within days to a full blown confrontation between NATO and Russia. We're talking Cuban missile crisis .I for one am scared of what could happen in the days ahead.. :unsure:

If a full scale war breaks out, I hope you go first.

• Like 3

Russian parliament approves full scale invasion of Ukraine. http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26400035 Basically what we're seeing is long delayed start to the war between Russia and the western world which I always knew wa s inevitable

Unconfirmed reports on reuters that the US and Russia have put its nuclear forces on full scale alert in the event of armed conflict in Ukraine

Bullshit.

I think some leaders are just going to have to be realistic about the situation. There is no need for invasions or wars but each side needs to understand that the current Ukrainian state is not sustainable with its current boarders.

There is a push for new elections to be held in May but I fear those will not be supported by those in regions with high Russian populations. So the start point really should be coming from the Kiev parliament that elections for separation should be held. They should make provision for breakaway by renaming the state of Ukraine to hence be called Western Ukraine. To me it could be that Crimea and maybe two north-eastern districts could provide contiguous russian new provinces without major harm to any new state of Eastern Ukraine.

Subsequently each major 'oblast' should hold votes to chose which country to align to. Whether they want to join the Russian Federation, stay as part of the place called Western Ukraine or become a new country called Eastern Ukraine.

In the end that could mean nearly all the eastern part either being a new state or just electing to become part of the greater Russian state.

Maybe there should be a nationwide referendum in all the districts (whatever they are, Crimea is one of them) to decide whether they should stick with Ukraine or hand themselves over to Mother Russia.

That's more or less the long or short of it. Looking at the maps of those who speak Russian more than 50% of population follow very closely to those who voted (or had there vote misappropriated to show support) for Victor Yanukovych, marry quite well. To my thinking there is mileage in a two state solution.

Now I doubt the eastern chunk could be any more democratic than Russia. But just the chance to remove the problem from Kiev would be the major bonus that the western looking democrats could find the benefits of closer links with The EU.

On the sporting side if this could be enacted in May then the final European football qualifying group with only 5 teams could be boosted to 6 and all would then be playing 10 games.

That's more or less the long or short of it. Looking at the maps of those who speak Russian more than 50% of population follow very closely to those who voted (or had there vote misappropriated to show support) for Victor Yanukovich, marry quite well. To my thinking there is mileage in a two state solution.

Now I doubt the eastern chunk could be any more democratic than Russia. But just the chance to remove the problem from Kiev would be the major bonus that the western looking democrats could find the benefits of closer links with The EU.

On the sporting side if this could be enacted in May then the final European football qualifying group with only 5 teams could be boosted to 6 and all would then be playing 10 games.

Er...... yeah great point. That'll be of great comfort to me and millions of others as we all wipe the uranium dust off our clothes/faces.....

That's more or less the long or short of it. Looking at the maps of those who speak Russian more than 50% of population follow very closely to those who voted (or had there vote misappropriated to show support) for Victor Yanukovych, marry quite well. To my thinking there is mileage in a two state solution.

Ukraine is a bankrupt shithole, the Russians can have it. Same with the rest of Eastern Europe. Let's go back to the good old days of the USSR v USA & Western Europe, things were simpler then.

Yeah I agree, it's rather baffling why they would want to start a war over it.

Oh wait, when you realise they're all complete cunting twatclowns and knuckle-drugging, floor-licking fucktarded chimps to a man, it doesn't seem so baffling after all.

At the end of the day the Ukranian rebels don't have the support of the vast majority of Ukranians. It's a bit like a slightly more fascist UKIP holding a giant protest and then declaring themselves rulers here. Russia is simply aiming to protect it's own people and I'll be there to protest any UK military involvement.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

At the end of the day the Ukranian rebels don't have the support of the vast majority of Ukranians. It's a bit like a slightly more fascist UKIP holding a giant protest and then declaring themselves rulers here. Russia is simply aiming to protect it's own people and I'll be there to protest any UK military involvement.

Full military mobilisation. Fuck me this is getting more serious by the hour http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26405635 :unsure:

Full military mobilisation. Fuck me this is getting more serious by the hour http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26405635 :unsure:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Do you think it'd be a good idea to move this discussion into a new Ukraine thread in DL Extra-Curricullur?

Someone please strangle that cunt!

The froggie scientists have resurrected an extinct virus that has lain dormant for 30,000 years.

Why? You French buffoons..

More meant to be in the permafrost , so retreating icecaps could mean Armageddon . Now, if it was like Alien v Predator I would get excited....

four point 4 earthquake

Hardly the End of Days..........

four point 4 earthquake

They say California is due a massive earthquake with the potential to kill hundreds of thousands. with the amount of celebs living there could get several of them in the death toll.

Guest Guest
four point 4 earthquake

well todays minor quake could just b e a sign something much bigger is imminent.i'm not a sizemologist but that's how it works isn't it?

four point 4 earthquake

They say California is due a massive earthquake with the potential to kill hundreds of thousands. with the amount of celebs living there could get several of them in the death toll.

Indeed, but a 4.4 is far from massive, it is almost a UK one...

(and it wont be the earthquake that kills them......)

Wasn't there a tremor or something a few days before?

I really hope when the "Big One" finally comes, it wipes out L.A. for once instead of San Fran again. That'd be one remake/"re-imagining" I could really get behind!

Guest Guest

I really hope when the "Big One" finally comes, it wipes out L.A. for once instead of San Fran again. That'd be one remake/"re-imagining" I could really get behind!

what about all those poor innocent people who would die? :huh: