Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The 6th Death Of 2011

Who will be DL's 6th hit in 2011?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 6th person on this years list has died I am reliably informed.However it is unlikely that it will be announced until tomorrow.I can't say how I know this but tomorrow you will all be celebrating trust me

Must be Thatcher...

The 6th person on this years list has died I am reliably informed.However it is unlikely that it will be announced until tomorrow.I can't say how I know this but tomorrow you will all be celebrating trust me

Must be Thatcher...

I hope its The Thatch !!!

Call me cynical but I have my doubts.

Must be Thatcher...

Or notaguest...which I'm sure would count as a 'hit' or sorts...

I take it they came back to life then?

Guest Guest

maybe they thought andy rooney was on the list

Guess what-I thought Andy Rooney was on the list.Sorry!

Do you ever get tired of speaking a load of shite?

• Like 1

Have to admit I thought more people had Andy Rooney on our local dead pool this year. About 6 people had him last on their lists last year, guess they got tired of waiting for him to die and dropped him.

Have to admit I thought more people had Andy Rooney on our local dead pool this year. About 6 people had him last on their lists last year, guess they got tired of waiting for him to die and dropped him.

Those ones in the 90's could be tricky. You feel like they can just die in the sleep at any moment, but then next thing you know they seem to be healthy and not near death and you figure they will make it to 95 easy but then out of nowhere you forget bout them and they just die. I believe andy rooney had some surgery complications but still my point remains just cause they are 90+ doesnt mean they will die tomorrow.

Guest mystified

Its starting to look like there really isn't going to be a 6th hit this year for the first time since 1993.How have things gone so badly wrong this year?! There hasn't been  less than 9 hits for over a decade.Surely 5 can't be the total !

Its starting to look like there really isn't going to be a 6th hit this year for the first time since 1993.How have things gone so badly wrong this year?! There hasn't been less than 9 hits for over a decade.Surely 5 can't be the total !

As far as im concered Ariel Sharon has been dead since 2006 i dunno how he is still alive maybe hell make it official this year

Guest mordechai

Hit no 6 is no 6 on the list.Look for good news on sunday :)

list.Look

Once again...

Guest mike

This is now the longest period in one calender year without a hit since 1996 ,when John Major was PM.Where did it all go wrong? :(

Can we close this thread? Everyone has voted and we're just getting these really annoying posts...

Can we close this thread? Everyone has voted and we're just getting these really annoying posts...

I'm probably as irritated as anyone by these posts but do you really think it will stop them if this thread is closed, seeing how there are a number of other threads open? They'll just show up on the Zsa Zsa Gabor thread!

Guest Guest

have we all accepted that there's not going to be a 6th hit this year (for the first time since 1993) or does anyone still hold out hope of a last minute surprise? Personally I've given up on this year :( If anyone had told me at the end of m arch when we allready had 4 hits that we'd have a total of just at years end I'd have laughed.But here we are.God knows what went wrong

God knows what went wrong

Well, of course He does. :rolleyes:

have we all accepted that there's not going to be a 6th hit this year (for the first time since 1993) or does anyone still hold out hope of a last minute surprise? Personally I've given up on this year :( If anyone had told me at the end of m arch when we allready had 4 hits that we'd have a total of just at years end I'd have laughed.But here we are.God knows what went wrong

I always hold out hope...the hope that you'll fuck off and find another hobby.

I always hold out hope...the hope that you'll fuck off and find another hobby.

...like posting on the Radio 1 message board?

Take a bow, anonymous member who got this one right.

Topic closed.

regards,

Hein