Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The 6th Death Of 2011

Who will be DL's 6th hit in 2011?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest

I don't think there will be a 6th death.I think that's it for this year :lol:

Come off it! - even now I can see we could yet have a month with 3 hits in it.

Same here, although there have been a lot of times when someone dies and I think, "weren't they on the list"?

I don't think there will be a 6th death.I think that's it for this year :lol:

There's enough talent on the list to knock a hole in that hunch!

zsa zsa gabor for me i have a feeling she may go soon .

People have been saying that since the beginning of the year, I thought she was a goner for sure. Give her credit the old bird's got a bit of fight left in her yet.

Has been a bit of a dud year so far, only 5 deaths in almost 9 months, and not like the Reaper hasn't been busy. Still, like people have said there's time yet, and the cold of winter tends to help see a lot of oldies off :lol:

People have been saying that since the beginning of the year, I thought she was a goner for sure. Give her credit the old bird's got a bit of fight left in her yet.

Has been a bit of a dud year so far, only 5 deaths in almost 9 months, and not like the Reaper hasn't been busy. Still, like people have said there's time yet, and the cold of winter tends to help see a lot of oldies off :lol:

Which suggests that we should put more people from the southern hemisphere on our little list, so that we use their winter in the first half of the year.

regards,

Hein

Which suggests that we should put more people from the southern hemisphere on our little list, so that we use their winter in the first half of the year.

regards,

Hein

Is a thought, mind you their winters tend to be rather less harsh than ours. There's always the possibility of heatstroke I suppose :lol:

Guest Guest

I don't know..I'm worried that that curse notaguest put on us might actually be working :lol:

I don't know..I'm worried that that curse notaguest put on us might actually be working :lol:

Moderators, is it him again??

Moderators, is it him again??

The lack of a space between the ellipsis and 'I' would indicate the lack of adherence to rules of grammar that we associate with notamember, so if there's a book, I know where my money would go.

Has been a bit of a dud year so far, only 5 deaths in almost 9 months, and not like the Reaper hasn't been busy. Still, like people have said there's time yet, and the cold of winter tends to help see a lot of oldies off :referee:

she only has one leg now ,she ain't going to out run the grim reaper anymore :unsure: or is she ?

Has been a bit of a dud year so far, only 5 deaths in almost 9 months, and not like the Reaper hasn't been busy. Still, like people have said there's time yet, and the cold of winter tends to help see a lot of oldies off :referee:

she only has one leg now ,she ain't going to out run the grim reaper anymore :unsure: or is she ?

Or should that be 'out-hop'

Has been a bit of a dud year so far, only 5 deaths in almost 9 months, and not like the Reaper hasn't been busy. Still, like people have said there's time yet, and the cold of winter tends to help see a lot of oldies off :sicktherm:

Or should that be 'out-hop'

i would pay good money to see that unlike her movies :D

Guest Bearer of bad tidings

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings for deathlist but hey that's my name after all! Anyway, just thought I'd let yo u good peeps know that you are now officially in the worst position you've been since 1995 ,since Norman Wisdom became the 6th hit on this day last year. Thats the last year you had 5 hits or less by october 4.

More bad news I'M AFRAID- THE 6TH HIT HAS NEVER COME LATER THAN OCTOBER 9, so unless there's good news by this coming sunday it could be all over for th is year!

Anyway that said, have a nice day ! :)

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings for deathlist but hey that's my name after all! Anyway, just thought I'd let yo u good peeps know that you are now officially in the worst position you've been since 1995 ,since Norman Wisdom became the 6th hit on this day last year. Thats the last year you had 5 hits or less by october 4.

More bad news I'M AFRAID- THE 6TH HIT HAS NEVER COME LATER THAN OCTOBER 9, so unless there's good news by this coming sunday it could be all over for th is year!

Shut the fuck up notaguest.

Can we ban guest postings for a while. Until he buggers off...

Can we not just ban guests from posting permanently ?

If you have something to say have the courtesy to sign up to the site !

I think if we just make the captchas a bit more complicated by inserting a few punctuation marks he'll be really fucked.

Can they not just block his IP address?

Guest Guest
:) Anna Wing :old:

Guest dutchdeathman

It's true.I checked and there has never been a 6th hit later than today, october 9.Maybe the ban on this notaguest person should be lifted just in case he has put a curse on us.Who knows maybe if it's lifted there might be 4 hits inside a week!

It's true.I checked and there has never been a 6th hit later than today, october 9.Maybe the ban on this notaguest person should be lifted just in case he has put a curse on us.Who knows maybe if it's lifted there might be 4 hits inside a week!

Speaking to yourself again?

Speaking to yourself again?

More likely just craving attention. And he has succeeded

Guest funny guy

We seek it here..we seek it there ..that damn elusive 6th hit. Come out come out wherever you are!!!!!! :rip:

Guest Guest

The 6th person on this years list has died I am reliably informed.However it is unlikely that it will be announced until tomorrow.I can't say how I know this but tomorrow you will all be celebrating trust me