Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Who Should Be on the 2012 DeathList?

Just wondering, how about some of the people in my sig, for the list? Sidney Poitier, Conrad Bain, Richard Chamberlain, RG Armstrong, etc?

Just wondering, how about some of the people in my sig, for the list? Sidney Poitier, Conrad Bain, Richard Chamberlain, RG Armstrong, etc?

Conraid Bain is a possiblity. Chamberlain seems fairly active and in good health these days, not so sure about Poitier or Armstrong

Guest bernard thompson

les dawson won last much longer. i saw him hobbling in the street a few weeks ago and you can tell hes on his last legs

les dawson won last much longer. i saw him hobbling in the street a few weeks ago and you can tell hes on his last legs

Really? I could have sworn he died in 1993

Spike Milligan, Peter Cook, Graham Chapman and Fatty Arbuckle are all names to consider as well.

Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour may be a good choice as well

And don't forget Sid Field...

Guest n wallace

prince phillip

prince phillip

The Queen Mother and Princess Margaret died in the Golden Jubilee year.

It would be some bad luck for the Queen if Prince Philip was the party pooper of the Diamond Jubilee.

Jacques Delors, turns 87 next year, was a thorn in the side of The Sun and Eurosceptics/Little Englanders during the early 90s

Guest Guest

are you Derek Acorah by any chance?! :ghost6:

Guest Guest

Actualy, on the small northern comedian topic, having seen Freddie Starr at the Comedy Awards last night you could do worse than put him on the list...

Guest Kevy1989

I think there will be a number of high profile candidates in 2012; Pope Benedict XVI will turn 85 in April 2012 and has a history of health problems, likewise Prince Phillip's travel schedule I believe will take its toll in 2012, Muhammad Ali looked an absolute fright at Joe Frazier's funeral and for a wildcard I'm going to go with Bernie Ecclestone. No obvious health issues but he turns 82 in 2012 and everybody has to go at some stage!

I also believe Muhammad Ali will die next year. Now he has outlived Frazier, he has nothing to live for.

Prince Philip, I don't think so. Although he is 90, I see him surviving a number of years yet.

The Pope? Hopefully.

Guest kyle Kennedy

Rev. Billy Graham, George Beveraly Shaw, Earl Scruggs, President Jimmy Carter

I think Robin Gibbs and Etta James (should she last the year) will be on it. Perhaps a return for someone like Fats Domino and Jeremy Thorpe and maybe some new picks like John Freeman, Fenella Fielding and, though I hate to say it, Brian Cant.

I think Robin Gibbs and Etta James (should she last the year) will be on it. Perhaps a return for someone like Fats Domino and Jeremy Thorpe and maybe some new picks like John Freeman, Fenella Fielding and, though I hate to say it, Brian Cant.

Yes, women don't like saying that...

May I humbly suggest Kim Jong-un for inclusion? Not only do we need another Kim, I can easily imagine his demise in a North Korean power struggle or palace revolution. He also doens't look as healthy as a 28 y/o should.

regards,

Hein

Guest Michael Richter

Rupert Murdoch

Guest Guest

Agreed about Benedict and Muhammad Ali. They HAVE to be on the 2012 list.

Ron Paul i think a lot of people will want him dead if he starts to get close to the presidency , also after amy winehouse and gary speed this year i think paul gascoigne would be a good choice he has the combination of addiction and depression .

Ron Paul i think a lot of people will want him dead if he starts to get close to the presidency , also after amy winehouse and gary speed this year i think paul gascoigne would be a good choice he has the combination of addiction and depression .

I've yet to see any evidence of either addiction or depression re Gary Speed.